the obama deception dvd out now

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:38 pm
inforwars.com and youtube
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 am
Thanks immensely!!!!

This just states information I've known for some six years now. Presidents are puppets, just the mask the corporate elite use. Things are getting real bad and it is all because of a select few that stop at nothing to control humanity. Many may die saying no to this movement, but you're going to die anyway, just how you do and fighting for what is the question.

Saw the whole dvd of The Obama Deception on YouTube. It is a 12 part video documentary and the first part is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 am
migya wrote:Thanks immensely!!!!

This just states information I've known for some six years now. Presidents are puppets, just the mask the corporate elite use. Things are getting real bad and it is all because of a select few that stop at nothing to control humanity. Many may die saying no to this movement, but you're going to die anyway, just how you do and fighting for what is the question.

Saw the whole dvd of The Obama Deception on YouTube. It is a 12 part video documentary and the first part is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE

Yeah, but you know people. We're all human. We're all afraid of death. No one wants to die, even though we know it is apart of life.

It basically comes down to who will step up and is willing to return the fundamentals and ideals of what our founding fathers fought for. It is like what FDR said, "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." Many live their lives in fear, and disregard the reality they must face. Will Obama do so? Well, it doesn't look like it. But he has 4 years to prove me and you and others who believe how corrupt this government has become... so let's just see what this man is really made of.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 am
xbay wrote:

Yeah, but you know people. We're all human. We're all afraid of death. No one wants to die, even though we know it is apart of life.

It basically comes down to who will step up and is willing to return the fundamentals and ideals of what our founding fathers fought for. It is like what FDR said, "There is nothing to fear but fear itself." Many live their lives in fear, and disregard the reality they must face. Will Obama do so? Well, it doesn't look like it. But he has 4 years to prove me and you and others who believe how corrupt this government has become... so let's just see what this man is really made of.

So you have seen this documentary.

You seem like you think Obama has any say in what goes on, he doesn't. He has been trained and conditioned for over thirty years now, from school to being taught by soulless individuals like Kissenger. If he did all of s udden turn around and say something even remotely close to revealing to the American people that there was actually an elite group dictating to him, he'll suffer the same fate as JFK. Things have gone too far to be turned back without a revolution, as the elite who control things will not give up their power, they'd have to be killed, as well as those that serve them

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:

You seem like you think Obama has any say in what goes on, he doesn't. He has been trained and conditioned for over thirty years now, from school to being taught by soulless individuals like Kissenger. If he did all of s udden turn around and say something even remotely close to revealing to the American people that there was actually an elite group dictating to him, he'll suffer the same fate as JFK. Things have gone too far to be turned back without a revolution, as the elite who control things will not give up their power, they'd have to be killed, as well as those that serve them

I have nothing against Obama. He is doing his job in fear. It is those Wall Street turned White House executives/employees that I have a problem with. Because it is THEM that are in control. While I strong agree that the American people played a HUGE part in the economy's downward spiral, Alex Jones brought up a group in the video that also played a HUGE part in the decline. I forgot what their name was, though.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:

I have nothing against Obama. He is doing his job in fear. It is those Wall Street turned White House executives/employees that I have a problem with. Because it is THEM that are in control. While I strong agree that the American people played a HUGE part in the economy's downward spiral, Alex Jones brought up a group in the video that also played a HUGE part in the decline. I forgot what their name was, though.

The Federal Reserve.

Research up on the Federal Reserve and you will find that they are TOTALLY controlled and run by members of the corporate elite. They are not a government department, but are an independant company, given total control of the U.S. financial market and they brought the economy down over there. I very quick explanation on money market is that the Federal Reserve (basically the main bank in U.S.) owns and controls money and the flow of it. They can take money out of circulation and that means less money for the pople, comanies, workers, everyone. That leads to less of everything pretty much, thus decrease in wealth and thus more suffering. They buy more banks, insurance companies etc (they almost have the whole world's major companies, banks and market now) and then let money back into the market and so the economy rises again. The thing is, they used THE PEOPLE'S MONEY, from the hard work of the workers, to gain more assets and power

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:

The Federal Reserve.

Research up on the Federal Reserve and you will find that they are TOTALLY controlled and run by members of the corporate elite. They are not a government department, but are an independant company, given total control of the U.S. financial market and they brought the economy down over there. I very quick explanation on money market is that the Federal Reserve (basically the main bank in U.S.) owns and controls money and the flow of it. They can take money out of circulation and that means less money for the pople, comanies, workers, everyone. That leads to less of everything pretty much, thus decrease in wealth and thus more suffering. They buy more banks, insurance companies etc (they almost have the whole world's major companies, banks and market now) and then let money back into the market and so the economy rises again. The thing is, they used THE PEOPLE'S MONEY, from the hard work of the workers, to gain more assets and power

Well, yes... but there was a specific name he brought up.

Ah, now I remember... it was Bilderberg.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:

The Federal Reserve.

Well, yes... but there was a specific name he brought up.

Ah, now I remember... it was Bilderberg.

Ah yes, you just named the top of the pyramid, as far as I've found. The Bilderberg group is madeup of 125 members, if I remember right. The Queen, Rothchild, Rockefeller, all the norious rich evil fuks are there

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm
Obama has turned his back millions of poor amercians, Latinos, balcks and poor whites. He is a puppet and liar. He does not deserve to given 4 years to prove himself. he already proved by bringing leftovers from the bush and clinton regime he is just a stoole for the big corporations. Obama will go down as another crimanal of war like bush and obama will run this country into bankruptcy. ralph nader said obama has the chance to be a great president or a uncle tom for the big corporations that have brought this country to its knees. There is no way he will be a great president.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:12 am
Just received and watched two more Alex Jones documentaries -

Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove

911, The road to tyranny

Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxoF3dk8arQ
[/youtube]
This documentary is about the infamous and mysterious Bohemian Grove, a place some 120kms north of SAN FRANSISCO (where most of you people are at!). This is where, once a year and has been happening for the last 150 years, some 2,000 men (all from the highest ranks in the world, corporate, political, media etc., including Henry Kissenger, George Bush and son George W, David Rockefeller and Bill Clinton) go for a day, which culminates in a demonic ritual at night.

For those who can be bothered to find out what really is going on in the minds of the leaders of the world, look at this documentary in full, starting with part one, using the link I gave above.

In summary, Alex Jones and one of his colleagues, the brave men they are, infiltrated Bohemian Grove, by getting there early, walking through the forest (Bohemian Grove is located in a forest), evading the many secret service agents patrolling the place and made it into the infamous grounds. Using a hidden camera, Alex Jones and one of his colleagues film what goes on at Bohemian Grove. During the day it is drinks and chit chat amongst all, but at night is where the real action happens. In front of a huge Stone Owl, lined with wood from the surrounding trees, some twenty men dressed in cloaks (likely very high standing members in the world right now), undertake a ritual involving a MOCK sacrifice of a human being, in fact is a doll. The ritual, called The Creamation Of Care, involves some chanting, some scripted reading by the high priest of the event, the lighting of the huge stone owl by using fire and ends with the mock sacrifice of a person (again is a doll) and screaming of pain (as a person being burnt would) played by audio very loudly. The 2,000 crowd of men are sitting, some standing, some 50 to 80 meters in front of all this, on the other side of the small river that runs through Bohemian Grove. The men scream in excitement (maybe some of them don't even know the true demonic meaning of the whole ritual).

The point is - This is the mind set and thinking of the leaders of the world. Truly sickening and negative, not to say evil or satanic (as bible believers would say).

911, The road to tyranny -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP2YZGskECM [/youtube]

This documentary is about the U.S. government orchastrated disasters (officially called Terrorist attacks) that have happened in the U.S. over the last twenty so years, why they were done and what it is all leading to. It gives information showing how what is happening in the U.S. for some two decades now is exactly what other past leaders in world history have done to gain fascist control of their country's people. One comparison is that of Adolf Hitler and how he had the Reichstag goverment building burnt and that lead to the taking away of many of the people's freedoms.

In summary, the U.S. goverment is behind, is the creator, has orchastrated EVERY major disaster that has happened in the U.S. The Oklahoma City bombing, where that government building was bombed and damaged severely, was not a result of a bomb placed in the back of a truck by Timothy McVay. There are documents, official documents that is, that the public can access if they want, that state that McVay was in the truck that indeed did have a bomb that exploded in front of the building, but McVay was not alone (unlike the official story by the goverment said he was) and that a second man, of middle eastern appearance, was seen in the truck and then running from the scene. Building and bomb experts stated, again there are documents that can be accessed stating this, that there is noway the bomb in the truck caused that damage. There was some three bombs placed inside the building and those were the bombs that witnesses heard go off and those were the bombs that caused the damage to that building.

Other information given is how the military has undertaken exercises in fascist public control in cities, like OAKLAND (back some twenty years ago), using black helicopters. This is all to condition society to accept it and not resist the gradual fascist conversion of the United States.

Other information given is how the goverment, under Clinton and then Bush Jr., had information, much before the 911 attacks, that there was going to be attacks on the Trade Center, yet not only ignored the information, but arrested FBI agents who tried to arrest suspects that the prior information stated. The U.S. goverment, on many occassions, refused to receive and/or follow up on information given to them about Osama Bin Laden (the so called enemy of the U.S. but very good friend of the Bush family. They have owned companies together for a long time, even holidaying together frequently).

Very interesting for those people that care about themselves, others and can spare a couple of hours of their life to find out what the truth is

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:33 am
I had hoped many people here would take the time to view the documentaries I have posted from YouTube. Hopefully some of you will, as knowing is better than not, though many probably think ignorance is bliss. That's up to them.

Here is another documentary by Alex Jones called Terrorstorm. In summary, this documentary is about the "terror attacks" orchastrated by governments, such as the British government. The London subway bombing is studied in thorough detail, with official government documents and public newspaper articles showing how that disaster was a coverup by the British government.

Another great documentary by Alex Jones. I will post the first two clips of the documentary and the rest can be accessed from them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfQOFlhJLw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9JGMTMGFcg[/youtube]

Please view these, you will be glad you did

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 am
Another great piece by Alex Jones. This one is an interview with Aaron Russo and is called Reflections And Warnings. Russo was good friends with one of the Rockefellers and was told of globilist elite plans, before he decided to expose such information.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvHLedFyfnU[/youtube]

Aaron Russo, a successful film director, who directed such films as Trading Places with Eddie Murphy, produced a documentary called America: Freedom To Fascism. This is a great documentary that focusses on the fraud that is the Federal Reserve, as well as some other important issues

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Ciay4qivA[/youtube]

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:12 pm
The fact of the matter Obama has done nothing except worsen the situation.

He has quadrupled the debt and we have lost more jobs than saved.

The only thing he is good at is manipulating people with fear and hope. Yet no one can see it.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:The fact of the matter Obama has done nothing except worsen the situation.

The only thing he is good at is manipulating people with fear and hope. Yet no one can see it.

you got the numbers to prove he "quadrupled" the debt? i mean really he's been in office half a year and that is supposed to change everything overnight? I can understand if people are saying he's just a puppet and has no real power, whatever. but you're making the argument that he is doing a bad job, which is ridiculous to say considering the mess he stepped into and the amount of time it's been.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:The fact of the matter Obama has done nothing except worsen the situation.

you got the numbers to prove he "quadrupled" the debt? i mean really he's been in office half a year and that is supposed to change everything overnight? I can understand if people are saying he's just a puppet and has no real power, whatever. but you're making the argument that he is doing a bad job, which is ridiculous to say considering the mess he stepped into and the amount of time it's been.

He stepped into a mess then worsened it.

You can't spend trillions of dollars we don't have and expect it to get better. He is causing hyper inflation with the stimulus package.

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bus ... -pictures/

I have no doubt he has good intentions but his actions are worsening the situation to an extent of which we can not possibly fix.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum