The LOST thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:14 am
SPOILER ALERT

Just finished up watching LOST

Good to see Benjamin Linus move back into the follower position and watch John Lock pull the strings... i really liked the bit where Locke told Richard to go to the plane and tell John he didn't have much time...

Whilst last weeks episode with Faraday dieing was better.. this most recent episode sets up the Season Finale perfectly.

KILL JACOB.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Last episode of lost = two thumbs up. hope something big actually gets revealed in the season finale.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:10 pm
first off wrote:Last episode of lost = two thumbs up. hope something big actually gets revealed in the season finale.

yeah last episode was pretty good (not as great as the two before it), but three real good episodes before the finale (which all four finales before it have been great). SO its about a locke (get it) this episode will be good.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:20 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
yeah last episode was pretty good (not as great as the two before it), but three real good episodes before the finale (which all four finales before it have been great). SO its about a locke (get it) this episode will be good.

Please dont explain punchlines Crackerz... it's really quite lame :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:45 am
Poor * KNOW * graffiti wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Please dont explain punchlines Crackerz... it's really quite lame :mrgreen:

Is this why you changed your screen name? :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm
anyone want to use the chat room during the season finale of lost?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm
first off wrote:anyone want to use the chat room during the season finale of lost?

I'll try to remember!!!

Everyone's on PST right?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
first off wrote:anyone want to use the chat room during the season finale of lost?

I'll try to remember!!!

Everyone's on PST right?

yeah i am PST.. and yeah first off, im down... poor pawno. darn aussie time..... its starts at 9... its 2 hours long... WOOT!

oh man, is it nerd week for me or what! Star trek came out on friday, its finals week in school, and i will be on a chat box to talk about a Sci-Fi show.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

I'll try to remember!!!

Everyone's on PST right?

yeah i am PST.. and yeah first off, im down... poor pawno. darn aussie time..... its starts at 9... its 2 hours long... WOOT!

oh man, is it nerd week for me or what! Star trek came out on friday, its finals week in school, and i will be on a chat box to talk about a Sci-Fi show.

I don't know I've tried watching star trek twice and both times I fell asleep. granted I watched it late at night and I'm as far from a trekie as you are gonna gey, but still. third times a charm hopefully. got 95% on rotten tomatoes.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am
Don't know if any of ya'll watched Comic Con, but here's the Lost Panel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNjVeEBA_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMN89M9NmK4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCn-xbBlb8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-srKdiqz88

And here are the preview clips from next season

Kate - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQXuiCge-wI
Hurley - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8pwC5Sea7o
Oceanic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IdAb24SnRk

ENJOY!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

awesome... but the kate preview clip... WTF, kate killed someone else... watching the other two previews, which are commercials, this one is weird.

Also, the producers were saying that season 6 will have a new way of showing "flashbacks"... like supposidly it is a big and cool deal. I dont know what it is (i dont wanna know, cuz im not a fan of spoilers) but i am excited....Is it January yet?
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

awesome... but the kate preview clip... WTF, kate killed someone else... watching the other two previews, which are commercials, this one is weird.

Also, the producers were saying that season 6 will have a new way of showing "flashbacks"... like supposidly it is a big and cool deal. I dont know what it is (i dont wanna know, cuz im not a fan of spoilers) but i am excited....Is it January yet?

You didn't figure it out? Those commercials etc. imply an alternate reality, as in blowing up the Swan station altered the future. So different things happened, like Kate killing someone else instead of her stepfather, Hurley having GOOD luck after winning the lottery and becoming CEO, and Oceanic having a perfect safety record.

I'm sure they wouldn't have showed that to people if that were it though, I'm SURE there are plenty of twists etc. that go along with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:22 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You didn't figure it out? Those commercials etc. imply an alternate reality, as in blowing up the Swan station altered the future. So different things happened, like Kate killing someone else instead of her stepfather, Hurley having GOOD luck after winning the lottery and becoming CEO, and Oceanic having a perfect safety record.

I'm sure they wouldn't have showed that to people if that were it though, I'm SURE there are plenty of twists etc. that go along with it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh... makes sense. :oops:

I am not that smart CJ. thanks for going all "duh, u idiot" on my asss. ... but yeah, i am so not on lost mode right now... i see LOST like a sports season... it has to be starting soon, or during it, to be all knowledable
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

I am not that smart CJ. thanks for going all "duh, u idiot" on my asss. ... but yeah, i am so not on lost mode right now... i see LOST like a sports season... it has to be starting soon, or during it, to be all knowledable

Ha ha, no stress. I wasn't calling you an idiot :mrgreen:

I love Lost it's 365 for me!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:00 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Ha ha, no stress. I wasn't calling you an idiot :mrgreen:

I love Lost it's 365 for me!

haha i am not 365, but maybe 180.

yeah, i want to re-watch season 5 again, as i only watched that once, with commercials... but imma wait until i do my annual marathon in the winter, where i watch all the episodes leading to the start of the new season. this usually starts around thanksgiving until the premiere. that's nerdiness to its extreme
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum