The crazy B!tches stories and advice thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 am
TMC wrote:I don't know if I agree with that "you gotta try more before commiting" point of view. I mean, I agree, but you gotta take it on a case-by-case basis. It's usually true, but I've also met a few (not many, of course) couples that haven't been with anybody else and they're perfectly happy. And that's all that matters, ain't it?

As I said, it's not the usual (hasn't been my case, and, as I said, there ain't many couples like that)... but if it works for certain couples, I don't see a problem with it.

yep, that's what I was trying to get at, a couple of posts above there. they are rare but it does happen. most people need to get their ya-ya's out though first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 am
TMC wrote:I don't know if I agree with that "you gotta try more before commiting" point of view. I mean, I agree, but you gotta take it on a case-by-case basis. It's usually true, but I've also met a few (not many, of course) couples that haven't been with anybody else and they're perfectly happy. And that's all that matters, ain't it?

As I said, it's not the usual (hasn't been my case, and, as I said, there ain't many couples like that)... but if it works for certain couples, I don't see a problem with it.

I agree, though it is very rare to see couples that were together from high school days. I do have to admit, I only had two proper relationships before I met my wife, serious, committed relationships that is. Yea, there was one nighters, as you do, but serious relationships not many. It depends on the person, I'm not into anything serious if it isn't really serious, as in, you go great together and it could keep going without having to end. Some may see it as mushy, but that's how I personally was and am. What that does allow is freedom, as you are not committed to anyone and allows you to pick and choose from the large crop as you like :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 am
migya wrote:

I agree, though it is very rare to see couples that were together from high school days. I do have to admit, I only had two proper relationships before I met my wife, serious, committed relationships that is. Yea, there was one nighters, as you do, but serious relationships not many. It depends on the person, I'm not into anything serious if it isn't really serious, as in, you go great together and it could keep going without having to end. Some may see it as mushy, but that's how I personally was and am. What that does allow is freedom, as you are not committed to anyone and allows you to pick and choose from the large crop as you like :mrgreen:

Someone was crazy enough to marry you mig? How did she feel about having to legally change her name to Raymond Felton? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jokes, all you aussies are cool in my book.

anyway... 'bout this mushy shiit. this chick was married at 23. no matter how many girls you have under your belt... would you seriously get married at 23?

sidenote:
- anytime I sit down and think of marriage, I can't help but think that this guy:

marrying this woman:

God Damn. that's all I gotta say
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:07 am
first off wrote:Someone was crazy enough to marry you mig? How did she feel about having to legally change her name to Raymond Felton? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ImageImageImageImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 pm
- anytime I sit down and think of marriage, I can't help but think that this guy:

marrying this woman:

She has nice eyes!

Anyways, being 6'7'', athletic, and wealthy can grab any guy-any chick- anywhere. Marko is deserving.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:25 am

I know a few couples.....well, they were couples like this. They got together at like 15, had kids.....then around 25 or so, they realized they never had a chance to experience life and split up with 5-10 year old kids. The grass is not always greener, but ........sometimes you just gotta find out and before is better than during.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:07 am
first off wrote:
migya wrote:

Someone was crazy enough to marry you mig? How did she feel about having to legally change her name to Raymond Felton? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jokes, all you aussies are cool in my book.

anyway... 'bout this mushy shiit. this chick was married at 23. no matter how many girls you have under your belt... would you seriously get married at 23?

sidenote:

marrying this woman:

Hey, I'm, good where it counts :mrgreen:

That Marko bich sure is good, but wealth and fame get you alot of good things :wink:

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:18 am
So my Brother organized a date for me the other day to go to a party!
(formal kind of 40th gig)

Anyways, the night didn't start out so well when the girls were comparing rings and looking at one anothers polished nails & i said to my 5 foot date... Wow look at your stubby fingers, they look like a receptions hands who's been banging away at a keyboard for years"

Whilst people (mostly the other girls) told me that wasn't a cool thing to say, for some reason my date found me more interesting & i got a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.

I'd never be a full blown asshole to a women, but you also need to make sure they not on a pedastil by commenting on there average traits

(my rebound comment was i noticed her cute dimples & when one of the other girls was talking about an unideal marriage partner being too short for her liking ... remembering my reception hands comment, i interupted the cirlce & said "Don't worry Tyga, I know your short, But i'd still marry you.. Your perfect for me"
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:46 am
What an old thread.

Seems like you have to not think too much and realise that women really aren't any different to us. Well, they're not as smart, I'll just say that :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:56 am
migya wrote:What an old thread.

Seems like you have to not think too much and realise that women really aren't any different to us. Well, they're not as smart, I'll just say that :mrgreen:

yeah sorry to bump old threads. I think i got my own dating advice thread somewhere on OTopic called 'HANDS UP THREAD' I just thought it appropriate to bump it considering i had a little bit of dating advice seen i got kissed on the cheek.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:32 am
Show her you sig and that'll seal the deal, Pawno... :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am
PAWNO wrote:So my Brother organized a date for me the other day to go to a party!
(formal kind of 40th gig)

Anyways, the night didn't start out so well when the girls were comparing rings and looking at one anothers polished nails & i said to my 5 foot date... Wow look at your stubby fingers, they look like a receptions hands who's been banging away at a keyboard for years"

Whilst people (mostly the other girls) told me that wasn't a cool thing to say, for some reason my date found me more interesting & i got a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.

I'd never be a full blown asshole to a women, but you also need to make sure they not on a pedastil by commenting on there average traits

(my rebound comment was i noticed her cute dimples & when one of the other girls was talking about an unideal marriage partner being too short for her liking ... remembering my reception hands comment, i interupted the cirlce & said "Don't worry Tyga, I know your short, But i'd still marry you.. Your perfect for me"

Pawno.............dude................that kind of honesty is great!.................except for on a first date! lol.

Man, those sort of comments are fine to show a woman that you are not one to let her stamp all over you............but f*ck man, not on a first date, gotta lay some ground work first.

I mean if you met a dude for the first time, and perhaps felt he was cool and that you could become friends.............Im sure you wouldnt go and say "Hey man, by the look of youre crotch, it looks like you have a small c*ck"

Sounds abit of an over the top comparison..............but no, this is a woman we are talking about, and you just said that A PART of her body was fat..............and that is never good and an amplified issue when it comes to women.

Ahh man, the kiss on the cheek could be out of sheer politeness, especially since she knows people you know............but I cant imagine that comment enamoring her to you in any way.

I mean sh*t man, what was the point of it even?????..............surely there could have been some other topic you could have brought up? or something else you noticed about her.............other than "Hey, you have FAT fingers!"...............I guarantee you, all she heard was "Hey, youre FAT"

*EDIT* - Ok, here you go.

I just told my lady (sorry, its been a slow day. :wink:) and her words were =

"Ohh my god! Babe, look, youre as honest as they come and I know you love me more than anything............but if you said that to me, after weve been together for 5 years, I would give you a slap!"

That says it all huh?..............I mean, also, think of it this way...............imagine if she had never really thought of herself having chubby fingers (which I doubt it, because women know/make everyone of their own flaws).............Im sure thats the kind of comment that could give a girl a complex.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:57 am
PAWNO wrote:
migya wrote:What an old thread.

yeah sorry to bump old threads. I think i got my own dating advice thread somewhere on OTopic called 'HANDS UP THREAD' I just thought it appropriate to bump it considering i had a little bit of dating advice seen i got kissed on the cheek.

good shot Pawno, but I think a kiss on the cheek is like stepping out of the batters box. you were closer to first base before that event took place. so, was this lady that you went to the 40th bday party in her 40s as well, or was she younger?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:18 am
I think I'm going to give one, sound piece of advice that you should follow, Pawno... dont' expect many more to come, unless they're really needed...

LET THE OFFENSIVE/STUPID JOKES ASIDE!!!!!!

Sorry to be blunt, but it's what it is. You either want to be appreciated or look like an asshole... there's not middle point.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Ok so there's book out called 'the game' it's by a guy called Neil Strauss. Highly recommend it. But basically a book full of dating techniques. He reckons in the first 5 minutes of meeting a girl u want to pursue.. Go up n talk to her friends then drop a subtle cheeky dig at her in the middle of the conversation. After the 5 mins expires that's when u go in for the kill.

Probably next time. I'd make the moe cheeky comment about a fashion issue as opposed to a physical feature flaw. Anyways very worth a read. It's basically the blokes version of a 'sex in the city' book

oh yeah. @always next. She wasn't 40. But a little fit 21 year old. But i'd be willing to experiment with a Cougar
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum