The crazy B!tches stories and advice thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:03 am
TMC wrote:
8th ave wrote:if i could have one night with alicia keys... damn...

i'd die a happy man...

and for all you horndogs... im not talkin about sex (even though that would be a jack pot bonus)... lol... but ****... just layin next to her and waking up to her singing "no one" will cut it for me... for seriously

......lol

This is so gay that looks like one of bigs posts. :mrgreen:

J/K, bro. :wink:

Don't know about that but in all respect to 8th ave, if I was to die after some moments with a woman, she'd have to suck me until I'm dry and do the duties perfectly, you know, cooking, cleaning, laundary, feet massage, slippers on call etc.

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
8th ave wrote:if i could have one night with alicia keys... damn...

i'd die a happy man...

and for all you horndogs... im not talkin about sex (even though that would be a jack pot bonus)... lol... but ****... just layin next to her and waking up to her singing "no one" will cut it for me... for seriously

......lol

This is so gay that looks like one of bigs posts. :mrgreen:

J/K, bro. :wink:

Don't know about that but in all respect to 8th ave, if I was to die after some moments with a woman, she'd have to suck me until I'm dry and do the duties perfectly, you know, cooking, cleaning, laundary, feet massage, slippers on call etc.

:mrgreen:

yeah... a bj would be nice...but i dunno... i guess im just being considerate.. i wouldnt wanna run the risk of ruining her voice................. lol
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 am
Wow, so it has been an interesting half week with me and the ladies of the bay area.

Saturday- I was feeling tired and was just going to have a quiet evening in, but around midnight, I broke down and said, "**** it, lets see whats happening downtown". went to the bar/club, and met this girl and hit the dance floor for an hour. she had two friends that were prob a 6.0 and a 5.0 on the First Off hotness scale, whom I also danced/hung out with. at the end of the night, I asked the chick I was into for her number and she admitted she'd go for me if she didn't already have a bf. poop. her 2 single friends asked me for my number though, so it wasn't all bad.

Monday - while fixing my bike in a parking lot, I look up to find this really hot chick from my gym (an 8.0) viewing my handy work. she's one of those chicks that flaunts her shiit for all the guys to see and then acts oblivious: you know, short shorts, little cleavage action, always wears bright colors, etc. we've locked eyes many times but exchanged few words. My guess is that shes about 20-21ish... anywho, I see her lookin at me, and then horror of horrors, I see that shes pushin' a MF stroller! FVCK! granted there was no kid in the stroller at the time (she was putting it in the trunk of her car), and she was with another broad about the same age, but still. odds are it's hers. poop.

Tuesday - I finally summoned the balls to talk to the other 20-something hot chick (8.5) at my gym a few weeks ago and she seems really cool. We continued our friendly chit-chat on cinco de mayo that evening, and I was just on the verge of saying, "hey if you are not doing anything tonight you should come hang with me and my co-workers at this bar nearby" - but held back because I'm a pusssy. poop.

later that evening, at the bar, met two OK college chicks (6 and a 6.5) and got their numbers. woot. however I got fvcked up due to too much tequila intake and ended up losing my credit card. poop.

Wednesday evening I decide to be a creepy stalker, and look up the 8.5 chick from my gym on google to see if anything interesting pops up. third hit was a myspace page. Lindsay, 23, status - MARRIED! Giant, stinky, big waste of time poop.

Married at 23? kids at 20? wtf is wrong with hot chicks? they need to stop doing stupid shiit and get with me already.

Thursday... big stanford party with supposedly free drinks and no work on Friday. will see what happens.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:54 am
first off wrote:Wow, so it has been an interesting half week with me and the ladies of the bay area.

Saturday- I was feeling tired and was just going to have a quiet evening in, but around midnight, I broke down and said, "**** it, lets see whats happening downtown". went to the bar/club, and met this girl and hit the dance floor for an hour. she had two friends that were prob a 6.0 and a 5.0 on the First Off hotness scale, whom I also danced/hung out with. at the end of the night, I asked the chick I was into for her number and she admitted she'd go for me if she didn't already have a bf. poop. her 2 single friends asked me for my number though, so it wasn't all bad.

Monday - while fixing my bike in a parking lot, I look up to find this really hot chick from my gym (an 8.0) viewing my handy work. she's one of those chicks that flaunts her shiit for all the guys to see and then acts oblivious: you know, short shorts, little cleavage action, always wears bright colors, etc. we've locked eyes many times but exchanged few words. My guess is that shes about 20-21ish... anywho, I see her lookin at me, and then horror of horrors, I see that shes pushin' a MF stroller! FVCK! granted there was no kid in the stroller at the time (she was putting it in the trunk of her car), and she was with another broad about the same age, but still. odds are it's hers. poop.

Tuesday - I finally summoned the balls to talk to the other 20-something hot chick (8.5) at my gym a few weeks ago and she seems really cool. We continued our friendly chit-chat on cinco de mayo that evening, and I was just on the verge of saying, "hey if you are not doing anything tonight you should come hang with me and my co-workers at this bar nearby" - but held back because I'm a pusssy. poop.

later that evening, at the bar, met two OK college chicks (6 and a 6.5) and got their numbers. woot. however I got fvcked up due to too much tequila intake and ended up losing my credit card. poop.

Wednesday evening I decide to be a creepy stalker, and look up the 8.5 chick from my gym on google to see if anything interesting pops up. third hit was a myspace page. Lindsay, 23, status - MARRIED! Giant, stinky, big waste of time poop.

Married at 23? kids at 20? wtf is wrong with hot chicks? they need to stop doing stupid shiit and get with me already.

Thursday... big stanford party with supposedly free drinks and no work on Friday. will see what happens.

eh, married status on myspace probably means she don't want no creepy stalkers hittin on her through myspace

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:10 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
first off wrote:Wow, so it has been an interesting half week with me and the ladies of the bay area.

eh, married status on myspace probably means she don't want no creepy stalkers hittin on her through myspace

yeah rob said it... some of my chick friends say their married with each other. their joking the system.

good luck at stanford. I got a lot of friends there that had a good college life down there.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:51 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

yeah rob said it... some of my chick friends say their married with each other. their joking the system.

good luck at stanford. I got a lot of friends there that had a good college life down there.

nah dudes, this chick has nothing but pictures of her at her wedding in her wedding dress. it's official. strange I've never seen bling on her ring finger though.

would yall get married at 23 if the perfect chick came waltzing into your life? I wouldn't.

"**** a lot a girls" - grandpa from little miss sunshine
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 am
first off wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

nah dudes, this chick has nothing but pictures of her at her wedding in her wedding dress. it's official. strange I've never seen bling on her ring finger though.

would yall get married at 23 if the perfect chick came waltzing into your life? I wouldn't.

ahh... u left that part out.. so it is official. Yeah, getting married at 23 is nuts in this day and age. im 22, and i still feel like a kid. But a couple of my friends are about to get married, so it isn't unusual.

Oh and good quote. LMS is a great movie.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:38 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
first off wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

ahh... u left that part out.. so it is official. Yeah, getting married at 23 is nuts in this day and age. im 22, and i still feel like a kid. But a couple of my friends are about to get married, so it isn't unusual.

Oh and good quote. LMS is a great movie.

I got married on the last day that I was 30. I never felt ready to get married in my younger days. I knew people that were married in their early and mid 20's, but I dont think I could have done it. I have always thought it was a mistake for people to marry the first person they got with......that person is always going to wonder down the road if there is more out there. THERE IS!! You are supposed to discover that, then get married.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:38 am
I remember thinking early on (in my teens) that I would meet my wife in college or just after, get married and eventually have kids. Maybe college seemed that far off and older to me at that point. Well that didn't happen, and I was better off for it. I moved to the west coast, met my now wife after a few years, and eventually got married after 5-6 years of dating. We waited another 5 or so to have our first child. I had several years on my own, (from 22-26) dating, or not, making career moves, and discovering who I was. If I had to take on all the responsibilities of father and husband at an early age, I would have never had that "adventure" time in my life. I remember as I was approaching 30, that marriage was getting less and less "necessary" for me, and the longer we waited to have children, the more I began thinking, "we don't HAVE to have children" Now, I'm glad we did both of those, but my only point is, get to know yourself first, travel the world, meet a lot of women!, and don't get married because you think that those responsibilities will settle you down and make you grow up. They won't. Life has a funny way of sending you the perfect person at the right time when you are taking care of yourself and doing what makes you happy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 am
Jackattack wrote:I remember thinking early on (in my teens) that I would meet my wife in college or just after, get married and eventually have kids. Maybe college seemed that far off and older to me at that point. Well that didn't happen, and I was better off for it. I moved to the west coast, met my now wife after a few years, and eventually got married after 5-6 years of dating. We waited another 5 or so to have our first child. I had several years on my own, (from 22-26) dating, or not, making career moves, and discovering who I was. If I had to take on all the responsibilities of father and husband at an early age, I would have never had that "adventure" time in my life. I remember as I was approaching 30, that marriage was getting less and less "necessary" for me, and the longer we waited to have children, the more I began thinking, "we don't HAVE to have children" Now, I'm glad we did both of those, but my only point is, get to know yourself first, travel the world, meet a lot of women!, and don't get married because you think that those responsibilities will settle you down and make you grow up. They won't. Life has a funny way of sending you the perfect person at the right time when you are taking care of yourself and doing what makes you happy.

I totally agree Jack,
I met my wife when I was almost 29, we dated for a year, were engaged for a year and now have been married for almost 2 years. Kids are the next step, but we are not in a huge hurry. As I began approaching 30, I didnt know that I was going to get married, I always knew that I wanted to have kids, but didnt think marriage was necessarily going to be a for sure part of the deal. I love my wife, she has been very good for me, but I think if I had met her 10 years ago, things would have been a lot different. I definitely learned some stuff along the road and experience is a good thing to bring to a relationship IMO.

A person needs to have experiences and live life. I have never been able to understand people that HAVE to be in relationships. You have to first know yourself, who you are alone, before you can be somebodies everything and have somebody be yours in turn.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:18 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
Jackattack wrote:I remember thinking early on (in my teens) that I would meet my wife in college or just after, get married and eventually have kids. Maybe college seemed that far off and older to me at that point. Well that didn't happen, and I was better off for it. I moved to the west coast, met my now wife after a few years, and eventually got married after 5-6 years of dating. We waited another 5 or so to have our first child. I had several years on my own, (from 22-26) dating, or not, making career moves, and discovering who I was. If I had to take on all the responsibilities of father and husband at an early age, I would have never had that "adventure" time in my life. I remember as I was approaching 30, that marriage was getting less and less "necessary" for me, and the longer we waited to have children, the more I began thinking, "we don't HAVE to have children" Now, I'm glad we did both of those, but my only point is, get to know yourself first, travel the world, meet a lot of women!, and don't get married because you think that those responsibilities will settle you down and make you grow up. They won't. Life has a funny way of sending you the perfect person at the right time when you are taking care of yourself and doing what makes you happy.

I totally agree Jack,
I met my wife when I was almost 29, we dated for a year, were engaged for a year and now have been married for almost 2 years. Kids are the next step, but we are not in a huge hurry. As I began approaching 30, I didnt know that I was going to get married, I always knew that I wanted to have kids, but didnt think marriage was necessarily going to be a for sure part of the deal. I love my wife, she has been very good for me, but I think if I had met her 10 years ago, things would have been a lot different. I definitely learned some stuff along the road and experience is a good thing to bring to a relationship IMO.

A person needs to have experiences and live life. I have never been able to understand people that HAVE to be in relationships. You have to first know yourself, who you are alone, before you can be somebodies everything and have somebody be yours in turn.

hey i have a 2 year old kid at age 27 and am still apprehensive about getting married. :mrgreen: it's a tough thing to deal with because you just never know how things work out. At 23 , that's crazy to me. It's better to have your freedom at that young of an age. I don't care how great your husband/wife is, when you get married there is no such thing as freedom
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:38 pm
I will say there are some freakazoids of nature that meet in HS and stay together through to the end of their lives.. but those examples are few and far between.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:45 pm
Jackattack wrote:I will say there are some freakazoids of nature that meet in HS and stay together through to the end of their lives.. but those examples are few and far between.

I know there are a few, my best friend met his wife when he was a senior and she was a sophmore and they have been together ever since. It works for them, but I couldnt imagine marrying any chick I went to high school with, not the ones I dated....or any of the others. I have my 15 year reunion coming up this year, I guess I will find out if I made the right decision.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm
yeah I've met a few of those life long couples in college. seems sooo weird, because they just don't really seem to have the same type of fun as single kids, and the kids that are just dating.

the only people I know that got married before they graduated were these two Mormon chicks. I feel bad for them too. basically getting married so they can finally do the nasty.

careful not to wait too long before having kids though. after the age of 40 the chance of having a child with down syndrome starts to go up exponentially. although my mother is 40 years older than me, and me not two retarded. :)

humans weren't designed to live as long as we do, and shiit starts breakin' down early, so enjoy life while it lasts!
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:58 am
I don't know if I agree with that "you gotta try more before commiting" point of view. I mean, I agree, but you gotta take it on a case-by-case basis. It's usually true, but I've also met a few (not many, of course) couples that haven't been with anybody else and they're perfectly happy. And that's all that matters, ain't it?

As I said, it's not the usual (hasn't been my case, and, as I said, there ain't many couples like that)... but if it works for certain couples, I don't see a problem with it.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum