Manny being Manny = Performing Enhancing Drugs

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:57 am
Did you here? the biggest names in baseball are being caught for steroid. NOW, MANNY F*ing Ramirez is the latest roider. BTW, he is suspended for 50 GAMES

As a Giants fan, this is excellent news. As a baseball fan, it sucks. I really wanted him to be a clean dude, as i do with everyone... but it seems like this sport still isnt fixed.

What is Manny Saying? He is saying that he went to the doctor for something, got some medication and it triggered a positive test (havent we heard this excuse before?).

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:30 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Did you here? the biggest names in baseball are being caught for steroid. NOW, MANNY F*ing Ramirez is the latest roider. BTW, he is suspended for 50 GAMES

As a Giants fan, this is excellent news. As a baseball fan, it sucks. I really wanted him to be a clean dude, as i do with everyone... but it seems like this sport still isnt fixed.

What is Manny Saying? He is saying that he went to the doctor for something, got some medication and it triggered a positive test (havent we heard this excuse before?).


The NL West just got a lot more interesting for Giants fans!
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:38 pm
I love it!! finally seeing a professional athlete pay the price.... or rather the team.. He still gets paid doesn't he?....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 pm
Jackattack wrote:I love it!! finally seeing a professional athlete pay the price.... or rather the team.. He still gets paid doesn't he?....


he loses 8 million
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:27 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Jackattack wrote:I love it!! finally seeing a professional athlete pay the price.... or rather the team.. He still gets paid doesn't he?....


he loses 8 million


SWEET!!! :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm
his piss just got the giants a spot in the playoffs!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 pm
E-Man wrote:his piss just got the giants a spot in the playoffs!


The Dodgers will still have Manny for longer than they had him last season. If todays Giants offense is any indication of what they plan to do the rest of the season, the Dodgers are in trouble. I think the loss of Manny definitely opens up the West, but I would say the Giants are still probably not the favorites unless they go out and get a bat.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:27 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
E-Man wrote:his piss just got the giants a spot in the playoffs!


The Dodgers will still have Manny for longer than they had him last season. If todays Giants offense is any indication of what they plan to do the rest of the season, the Dodgers are in trouble. I think the loss of Manny definitely opens up the West, but I would say the Giants are still probably not the favorites unless they go out and get a bat.


The Dodgers are still the favorites, IMO. But Manny's suspension sure has opened the door for not only the Giants, but the D-Backs and Padres as well.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:41 pm
xbay wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
E-Man wrote:his piss just got the giants a spot in the playoffs!


The Dodgers will still have Manny for longer than they had him last season. If todays Giants offense is any indication of what they plan to do the rest of the season, the Dodgers are in trouble. I think the loss of Manny definitely opens up the West, but I would say the Giants are still probably not the favorites unless they go out and get a bat.


The Dodgers are still the favorites, IMO. But Manny's suspension sure has opened the door for not only the Giants, but the D-Backs and Padres as well.


I agree that the division is going to be a 3 horse race with the Dodgers / Giants / DBacks, but I dont see the Padres doing anything to remain competative. They had a good start and have probably the most underrated player in MLB (A. Gonzales), that kid is a hitting machine!

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm
yeah... the dodgers just score 6 runs to start the first inning... so far, they are not missing the Man-Ram. or maybe we should call him Man-Roid? (don't use my idea NY Post)

BTW, to update from my original post, he got tested positive for hGC, which is a female fertility drug. HAHAHAHAHAHA! ... lets soak it in a few seconds more......................................................................

ok, but seriously, its a drug that wen it is used by men, it is cuz they previously used steroids, to grow back their "Man-Parts" (like the theme)... so even if this doesnt prove that he did ever use them, it is incredibly suspicious.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:41 pm
Yeah, basically it restarts testosterone levels after using steroids.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Role Player
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:36 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:14 am
pujols will be the next big name to go down...then u got scrubs like prince fielder who noone cares about...these guys are all really lucky a-rod got exposed first and has taken most of the shock out of the system

btw lebron and dwight are eventually gonna get caught for steroids too...book it...i love dwight and respect him as a christian, but just put 2 and 2 together and theres no other explanation

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 am
TruE SExy wrote:pujols will be the next big name to go down...then u got scrubs like prince fielder who noone cares about...these guys are all really lucky a-rod got exposed first and has taken most of the shock out of the system

btw lebron and dwight are eventually gonna get caught for steroids too...book it...i love dwight and respect him as a christian, but just put 2 and 2 together and theres no other explanation


Pujols is a likely candidate, but that doesn't mean he'll ever get caught. It's pretty sad that Bonds, ARod and Manny, the three best players of their generation, have all been caught now.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:02 am
I think David Ortiz will be caught before Pujols does. I was more suspected of Big Papi doing the roids over Manny... ever since the crackdown, "Big Papi" has been a Big Disappointment!

And so help us all with APU... i like Phat Albert, so i hope he is clean. He has been consistant his entire career, no dramatic climbs or falls in his number (he is the anti-Brett Boone)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 am
Location: napa
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:47 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I think David Ortiz will be caught before Pujols does. I was more suspected of Big Papi doing the roids over Manny... ever since the crackdown, "Big Papi" has been a Big Disappointment!

And so help us all with APU... i like Phat Albert, so i hope he is clean. He has been consistant his entire career, no dramatic climbs or falls in his number (he is the anti-Brett Boone)


I think Big Papi is next also. I would like to think Pujols is clean, but Manny never had any statistical spikes either. Its easy to point the finger at guys that went from 16-40 HRs like Brady Anderson or guys that went from 37-73 like Barroid, but you just never can tell these days. I think Prince Fielder is not juicing, he was hitting bombs out of Tiger Stadium when he was like 10 years old and his dad was playing for Detroit.
Next

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron