Our man Diogu finishes with a bang

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:45 pm
migya wrote:Boxscores, but a guy that scores a point a minute and almost a rebound a minute in the time he did get can't be a negative on the court. How can he?

I'm not the only one on here that was pro Diogu, Colt watched the games and constantly said that it was awful how Diogu only got short minutes with how good he played. Diogo couldn't have been that bad

You say he didn't get a fair opportunity here...and he couldn't have been THAT bad.

What about in Indiana? What about in Portland? You gotta think there's gotta be a reason why he's been in the league 4 years and been on 4 different teams.

He just ain't got IT. Whether it's a mental thing, a physical thing, or a combination thereof, the man ain't got what it takes to do it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:24 pm
aletha33 wrote:
migya wrote:Boxscores, but a guy that scores a point a minute and almost a rebound a minute in the time he did get can't be a negative on the court. How can he?

I'm not the only one on here that was pro Diogu, Colt watched the games and constantly said that it was awful how Diogu only got short minutes with how good he played. Diogo couldn't have been that bad

You say he didn't get a fair opportunity here...and he couldn't have been THAT bad.

What about in Indiana? What about in Portland? You gotta think there's gotta be a reason why he's been in the league 4 years and been on 4 different teams.

He just ain't got IT. Whether it's a mental thing, a physical thing, or a combination thereof, the man ain't got what it takes to do it.

I understand what you're saying, but the guy just played too well in the very short minutes he got with Nelson. He would score a point a minute and get heaps of rebounds for the time he got.

Maybe laziness set in after his first season or so, but at first he was just not given much of a chance, like Nelson does with many of his rookies

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 pm
i think the fact that he doesnt play much in sac, and didnt play in indiana, portland, or here says a lot about his desire to play and improve...or lack there of for that matter.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but the guy just played too well in the very short minutes he got with Nelson. He would score a point a minute and get heaps of rebounds for the time he got.

Maybe laziness set in after his first season or so, but at first he was just not given much of a chance, like Nelson does with many of his rookies

id swear montgomery coached ike his rookie season
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 am
E-Man wrote:
migya wrote:
aletha33 wrote:

id swear montgomery coached ike his rookie season

Yea that cunnt too

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to NBA Forum