Knicks could make play for Boozer

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 am
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wireta ... or_boozer/

The Jazz are rumored to be looking to rid themselves of Carlos Boozer, who could be an option for New York's Donnie Walsh as he looks for a traditional big man.

Boozer is more of a traditional power forward than David Lee, who the Knicks could try to more for a first round pick in the 2010 NBA Draft.

As of right now, New York doesn't have a first-rounder in 2010.

If Knicks want just a 2010 draft pick for Lee, that's not asking much. Lee may not be a fit here, but I'd trade a 1st rounder for him anyway, if not a top 5 pick, as you can always trade him and get value in return

All Star
» Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:07 am
Lee is seriously a bum, he won't have the same rebounding numbers on any other team in the league. I will admit his scoring has improved and his jumper has been solid but his numbers were extremely inflated. The biggest knock on him is that he's without a doubt one of the worst defensive players in the league, he doesn't even try on defense.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:17 am
jimbob631 wrote:Lee is seriously a bum, he won't have the same rebounding numbers on any other team in the league. I will admit his scoring has improved and his jumper has been solid but his numbers were extremely inflated. The biggest knock on him is that he's without a doubt one of the worst defensive players in the league, he doesn't even try on defense.

For a late 1st rounder, if the team got good enough in some four or five years, is not too much though for him