voting/politics thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

who are you voting for?

Barack Obama / Joe Biden
67%
John McCain / Sara Palin
9%
other (Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, etc)
3%
I'll decide later
9%
No one. Voting is for jerks
12%

Total votes : 33

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:08 pm
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:I'm a free thinker like you migya, but there are things in life I'm willing to bet on that were actually true. Everyone wants to prove something wrong, that something didn't actually happen. I mean, we had people not too long ago trying to say the Holocaust never existed.

There's a fine line in the red pill documentary's between logical and entertaining.

I understand what you're saying xbay and there are some out there that like to make something out of nothing, pulling the line that this and that are a lie, without and real evidence of it. This documentary though, Secret Space, gave good evidence and basically just provided another link and evidence that elite finacial members who reside in the U.S., as well as England, financed the Nazis. I have read that in more than ten other books and documents so it is known by many scholars, searchers, historians etc. It all fits

You make you're point, but the fact of the matter is that there are people out there that will lie and there will be other people out there that will try to prove them wrong in return. And vice versa. It is ultimately what the person viewing the issue will think about it. It is ultimately, whether or not they want to believe it.

You are right, but ultimately, it is the facts presented thatprove or disprove whether something is a lie or not. Some evidence is not clean cut, but the documentaries I have spoken about, like this one and the Obama Deception, with a little more research from other documents, to verify that it is not just one person's opinion, are all legit

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:17 pm
Biff: "McFly, quick your shoe's untied."
[biff points to george McFly's shoe. George looks, only to see Biff trick him into looking at nothing. Biff smacks George on the face]
Biff: "Oh McFly, you're so gullible McFly."

:mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2008_season)#Episode_104_.E2.80.93_.22NASA_Moon_Landing.22

check this out migya...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Biff: "McFly, quick your shoe's untied."
[biff points to george McFly's shoe. George looks, only to see Biff trick him into looking at nothing. Biff smacks George on the face]
Biff: "Oh McFly, you're so gullible McFly."

That's what's been going on in this world pretty much since the beginning. Th elite laughing at the rest of us ofcourse

Mr. Crackerz wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2008_season)#Episode_104_.E2.80.93_.22NASA_Moon_Landing.22

check this out migya...

I've seen this show a number of times Crackerz, but what does that have to do with this conversation?

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:00 am
i stopped watching and taking seriously conspiracy movies since i hate their music and doom atmosphere. it works not good with my head.
on the other hand - nor official theories, nor conspiracy ones are never full and can be accounted (to be true) for sure. none of us can get enough real (first hand) time evidence and do labaratory experiments.
at least is safe to say that people lie to benefit from others, this was clear since a first human spoke to another one, so i do not see any, so to say, rational reason to care too much for the governmental politics and so-called anti-governmental wings. both of them are made of simple greedy men thirsty for power, if not the money, then the minds.
so, well, my simple conclusion - change yourself and be humane yourself (firstly and foremostly seeing other as an end, not a means), none of these mass brain washing theories are any good - from neither squad.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm
martin wrote:i stopped watching and taking seriously conspiracy movies since i hate their music and doom atmosphere. it works not good with my head.
on the other hand - nor official theories, nor conspiracy ones are never full and can be accounted (to be true) for sure. none of us can get enough real (first hand) time evidence and do labaratory experiments.
at least is safe to say that people lie to benefit from others, this was clear since a first human spoke to another one, so i do not see any, so to say, rational reason to care too much for the governmental politics and so-called anti-governmental wings. both of them are made of simple greedy men thirsty for power, if not the money, then the minds.
so, well, my simple conclusion - change yourself and be humane yourself (firstly and foremostly seeing other as an end, not a means), none of these mass brain washing theories are any good - from neither squad.

I understand where you are coming from, but that is excatly what those that control things want you and everybody else to do - Not care and let it go, thus not opposing them and so they can continue violating as they do, like a pedophile that hasn't been stopped, they'll keep going.

As for the evidence - The Obama Deception, like any other conspiracy documentary, needs further research (not much needed actually) to get verification from other sources as well. However, the evidence provided in the documentary itself is strong and easy to follow

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:58 am
i enjoy local political activism, it is good helping in structuring your own local self-governmental policies, that's what anarchism is about.
but the main premise is - power makes people ugly!
if you wanna change gobernments, go global politics and such, you already lost - anyone who has power over millions is done for good. nothing, no revolutions, reforms or else can bring justice in the field of major economics and politics. it's how system works and without violence it would not work. so, being authoriattive, agressive and conserving power are essential for governments to go on. if we could have a system without power and, consequently, 'lies' (which are power games) and 'injustice' (which is to keep claims of everyone at least to some degree controlable), we'd be not-human's and angels. the point is that AWARENESS is good and if it helps YOUR life, it's even better, but if you want to go BIG SCENE and think to go on only with awareness, good intentions and idea of equality, you will dissapoint not just everyone else, but yourself firstly - what has proletaritae revolution led to in Russia? just a shift of power (and with it - those who control lies, justice and so on).
yet, YOU, as single human being, if you be aware of inequality and forms of imposing it on people, YOU can act in your own local life (be it family or two neighbour houses) and thus make it better, and that is the only way of making political and social life better, it's not a coincidence that the free democratic and free political life has originated in Antique Greece polis'es, that is autonomous cities (not large metropolises or imperias).
Global truth and justice does not exist, only local ones.

again, i'm not against awareness. i'm against futility of knowledge without action. i'm against scholarship in general - as a form of sophisticated subordination.
i know that life's not right, but it's not right here and now, near you and me, why should i care for global problems, if in our micropolitical world we can do no better than brewing dogs and bitches?

ok, i'm out :oops:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 am
martin wrote:i enjoy local political activism, it is good helping in structuring your own local self-governmental policies, that's what anarchism is about.
but the main premise is - power makes people ugly!
if you wanna change gobernments, go global politics and such, you already lost - anyone who has power over millions is done for good. nothing, no revolutions, reforms or else can bring justice in the field of major economics and politics. it's how system works and without violence it would not work. so, being authoriattive, agressive and conserving power are essential for governments to go on. if we could have a system without power and, consequently, 'lies' (which are power games) and 'injustice' (which is to keep claims of everyone at least to some degree controlable), we'd be not-human's and angels. the point is that AWARENESS is good and if it helps YOUR life, it's even better, but if you want to go BIG SCENE and think to go on only with awareness, good intentions and idea of equality, you will dissapoint not just everyone else, but yourself firstly - what has proletaritae revolution led to in Russia? just a shift of power (and with it - those who control lies, justice and so on).
yet, YOU, as single human being, if you be aware of inequality and forms of imposing it on people, YOU can act in your own local life (be it family or two neighbour houses) and thus make it better, and that is the only way of making political and social life better, it's not a coincidence that the free democratic and free political life has originated in Antique Greece polis'es, that is autonomous cities (not large metropolises or imperias).
Global truth and justice does not exist, only local ones.

again, i'm not against awareness. i'm against futility of knowledge without action. i'm against scholarship in general - as a form of sophisticated subordination.
i know that life's not right, but it's not right here and now, near you and me, why should i care for global problems, if in our micropolitical world we can do no better than brewing dogs and bitches?

ok, i'm out :oops:

You make great points, especially about brewing bitches :mrgreen:

You are right about paying attention to our own personal life, as that is all we can really control, but the thing is that those that control the world make it so they control our lives almost totally. If those that pull the strings didn't go so far as to make the lives of all so hard and controlled, (such as raising the cost of everything, while keeping earnings low, as well as such things as more stringent laws that take alot more freedoms away), things would be better and easier to have alot of control over our own lives.

For example of having our lives controlled and affected past the point of allowing us to have enough control over our own lives, it just takes the taking away of enough of what you had before, be it materialism (or the ability to gain material things, in other words making people poorer thus not allowing them to have as much as they once did) or freedoms (like being able to travel to where you want to go, like in Communist Russia, you couldn't leave the country without permission, so it was very restrictive, as far as I've heardand read) and people not only lose the ability to have much control over their own lives and influence the lives of those around them, but also lose the will to do much for themselves, as they are very restricted.

In a perfect world or near to it, everyone would have the freedom to do what they want (as long as it doesn't adversely affect anyone else and that factor is not governed by laws and boundaries, but more by reason and common sense between human beings) and everyone would be much better as far as standard of living, because the world is controlled and life made much harder by those pulling the strings, as they control such things as food production and distribution of food. It all comes down to the fact that the world is governed by a finacial system and that allows power to be centralised and everything depends on what money is available to all sectors. You take money away from food producers, as an example, and you now have those people looking to find another way to get more money and thus improve their living conditions, thus leaving food production sector, thus creating a shortage in that industry. It is an example, maybe hard to envision and understand, but I think I illustrated the point of centralised control.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 am
i understand, but my (central) point is - do spmething (politically good) here and now and it will be much better than knowing all the problems of the world and so on. none of us is powerful enough to act (in a political) on a major scale and even if we could (had monetary resources) we'd still end up in games where there would be people who will undergo famine , injustice, deaths and etc.
plus, 2/3 of the world people's are dignified enough to not want to be saved and accept the so called soft-power - through betterment of economics and social, if it comes (and it always/often comes) with the 'im the saviour' mark.
and - no, i don't think anyone really controls my life as far as i am thinking and understanding. of course, mind politics might be on its way, but really what can you do?!
suddenly bacome rich and powerful and start world revolution on your own?!
nah, i say act here and now in your local world - it is even more truly political and truthful.
and, if you ever get the power, don't use it

:)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:49 am
martin wrote:i understand, but my (central) point is - do spmething (politically good) here and now and it will be much better than knowing all the problems of the world and so on. none of us is powerful enough to act (in a political) on a major scale and even if we could (had monetary resources) we'd still end up in games where there would be people who will undergo famine , injustice, deaths and etc.
plus, 2/3 of the world people's are dignified enough to not want to be saved and accept the so called soft-power - through betterment of economics and social, if it comes (and it always/often comes) with the 'im the saviour' mark.
and - no, i don't think anyone really controls my life as far as i am thinking and understanding. of course, mind politics might be on its way, but really what can you do?!
suddenly bacome rich and powerful and start world revolution on your own?!
nah, i say act here and now in your local world - it is even more truly political and truthful.
and, if you ever get the power, don't use it

:)

Alone, noone is powerful enough to change the world, to change much anywhere really.

I believe, without there being these few elite individuals that pull the strings and control this world, by making conditons worse, distracting and creating confusion, that humanity would improve with every era, eventually getting to the point where no suffering would exist on Earth. At least that is my belief and the only thing I wholeheartedly have faith in - That things can only get perfect, as that is what god is, whatever that may really be and we are just like god in essence.

Things will likely not change in this world because most people don't see the truth, nor can be bothered to search for it. When they hear the message that this is all controlled by a few, greedy, utter evil individuals who care nothing but for themselves, almost all people dismiss such a thought and statement as ludicrous. People are quite easily influenced and controlled, it is easier that way, no need to do much yourself, let it be done for you. Most people deserve to be controlled, as they don't really try to see what actually is happening.

If real total mind control is develped, these priks that own such ability will use it ofcourse, but they don't right now, so no point crossing any bridge until you get to it, this one is just a waste of thought.

If I get the power, I will use it. You've got to get those biches to suk you off well and often :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 am
Something I came across just now about Hillary Clinton:

Part 1 - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopATYyw[/youtube]

Part 2 - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMfUajhL24I[/youtube]

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8[/youtube]

This man is a real genuine person, from what I've seen and heard, and in a proper system and world he would be a great choice as leader

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 pm
migya wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8[/youtube]

This man is a real genuine person, from what I've seen and heard, and in a proper system and world he would be a great choice as leader

mig... When people were debating about voting for Obama or mcCainn in 2008, i had one man's name already set... RON PAUL. I am so proud of myself, in the first election of my eligabilty (i was 17 3/4 years in 2004) i voted for a great american, who has made this country proud all these years. Whether you are a liberal or a conservative, Paul is a genuine individual who puts his country first and corruption last. NO OTHER POLITICIAN can say that. Once in a lifetime politician.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:27 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_HuFtP8w8[/youtube]

mig... When people were debating about voting for Obama or mcCainn in 2008, i had one man's name already set... RON PAUL. I am so proud of myself, in the first election of my eligabilty (i was 17 3/4 years in 2004) i voted for a great american, who has made this country proud all these years. Whether you are a liberal or a conservative, Paul is a genuine individual who puts his country first and corruption last. NO OTHER POLITICIAN can say that. Once in a lifetime politician.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VPz7TYNM-A[/youtube]

Ron Paul is a rose in a field of weeds

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm
I never truly understood the truth behind why Ron Paul wasn't elected as the GOP Presidential-nomination. Because honestly, I think he would of won. I like McCain, but his time passed a long time ago. If he ran for presidency in 2000 or 2004, I'd probably go for him. But 2008 just wasn't his year.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm
xbay wrote:I never truly understood the truth behind why Ron Paul wasn't elected as the GOP Presidential-nomination. Because honestly, I think he would of won. I like McCain, but his time passed a long time ago. If he ran for presidency in 2000 or 2004, I'd probably go for him. But 2008 just wasn't his year.

Like I told you before, the elite choose who is head of the main political parties and Ron Paul is the complete opposite of the scum bag, fraudulant, anti american people, puppets that they want taking orders from them.

Here is something I just came across about that piece of filth Bill O'Reilly, there are many of these such clips, this is just one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBzFp7qHDcE[/youtube]

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum