voting/politics thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

who are you voting for?

Barack Obama / Joe Biden
22
67%
John McCain / Sara Palin
3
9%
other (Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, etc)
1
3%
I'll decide later
3
9%
No one. Voting is for jerks
4
12%
 
Total votes : 33

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Okay, mig... I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The reason why I'm refusing to agree with you is because I want to give Obama a chance and see what he does, because honestly, even if he does wrong, what the hell can I do about it? Nothing.

I truly believe Obama is a puppet. Just like the rest of the Presidents that succeeded JFK. From LBJ to Bush Jr. And Obama... the latest addition. It is the financial elite in control. Wall Street runs America.

Nothing will go back to the days from JFK and behind. Not until the American people realize the reality of the situation and act upon. But knowing people these days... we're too lazy, too gullible, and too ignorant to do so. The job as the President of the United States is the job that can be played by any one. It is essentially, equivalent to the job of an actor. But wait, the actor only does what he/she is told by the director, writers, etc... EXACTLY.



Sounds like you've watched The Obama Deception and even done some research. Is that why it took you almost a week to get back to me?

YOU SAID IT RIGHT! Glad to see you've seen the truth and yes, the American people, all people in the world actually (the vast majority and they always outdo the very few) are too lazy, gullible, but most of all, TOO CONDITIONED, to do anything.

Christians really must be thinking to themselves, Satan really has taken over, because the bad guys are in power and love for each other in human kind has indeed gone cold


I've watched parts of it. But also, a lot of what I said goes back to when I started following the actions of the Bush administration. Because even before The Obama Deception, I strongly followed Fahrenheit 9/11.

It's funny you mention Christians. It's no wonder why the government HATES Catholics becoming in power in the White House. And there was only one catholic to do so. JFK.

Oh, and yes, that was the reason why I got back to you so late on this topic. I couldn't watch the whole video, but I watched parts of it day by day. I also had some long conversations with others about it at a local Starbucks or Barnes and Noble about it. I just wanted to see what others felt about it.

While you can blame Wall Street for the corruption that is there, you can also blame the media as well. They are so one-sided. It's so funny to know how much a camera and television can change a person's thought process.



Don't know if you've watched the documentary on YouTube, but all twelve parts are there and in total goes for about two hours.

Hope you understand that most others won't accept that as the truth, because as you said earlier, people are too gullible, lazy, ignorant and they're also too conditioned. You will find (and be smart and try to not go out there too full on and talk with people you know, especially those you don't know, about this reality. Too much emotion and not proper calmness and self control is awkward and people dislike that very much) that most people will not like you for being a free thinker, that's just how it is. They feel like you are acting like you are better than them, smarter and so forth. People don't want to believe that things are as awful as they really are, so they don't even think about it and get angry, jealous and so forth if other people manage to face the truth.

As far as media - The corporate elite own ALL major media! They have controlled most of humanity's thinking through the information they feed them through all media types. Anyone that sits and has a good, smart think about it knows that peope are products of their surroundings, like the information they get throughout their lives. An example is that most people STILL believe that the so called explorer, Christopher Colombus, was the man who first discovered the U.S. That is so ludicrous and basic research shows you that poeple from Europe had discovered the U.S. long before. Official stories are manipulated stories and so are LIES.

The only information that is not controlled by the elite is the "INDEPENDANT MEDIA", like certain internet sites. As hard as many of those sites are to believe, and some go on about some pretty hard to believe subjects, they are not controlled and many are genuine, but since they are the opposite and so different to the official stories, they are cast aside as crazy talk
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 am
migya wrote:Don't know if you've watched the documentary on YouTube, but all twelve parts are there and in total goes for about two hours.

Hope you understand that most others won't accept that as the truth, because as you said earlier, people are too gullible, lazy, ignorant and they're also too conditioned. You will find (and be smart and try to not go out there too full on and talk with people you know, especially those you don't know, about this reality. Too much emotion and not proper calmness and self control is awkward and people dislike that very much) that most people will not like you for being a free thinker, that's just how it is. They feel like you are acting like you are better than them, smarter and so forth. People don't want to believe that things are as awful as they really are, so they don't even think about it and get angry, jealous and so forth if other people manage to face the truth.

As far as media - The corporate elite own ALL major media! They have controlled most of humanity's thinking through the information they feed them through all media types. Anyone that sits and has a good, smart think about it knows that peope are products of their surroundings, like the information they get throughout their lives. An example is that most people STILL believe that the so called explorer, Christopher Colombus, was the man who first discovered the U.S. That is so ludicrous and basic research shows you that poeple from Europe had discovered the U.S. long before. Official stories are manipulated stories and so are LIES.

The only information that is not controlled by the elite is the "INDEPENDANT MEDIA", like certain internet sites. As hard as many of those sites are to believe, and some go on about some pretty hard to believe subjects, they are not controlled and many are genuine, but since they are the opposite and so different to the official stories, they are cast aside as crazy talk


Nah. I'm still watching it. I broke it down into different segments so I don't spend a whole day watching it since I've been busy this past week and haven't been able to commit even two hours to watching the whole thing.

And the whole free thinker thing... you're right. But when I talked to others about the whole Obama and government issue, they were all conspirators as well. I only talked to 3 other people about it, and they're all my friends. But you're right on the whole free thinker thing. That's why hardly anyone is going to believe what Alex Jones brings up The Obama Deception. He's going to receive heat for it, you already know.

I remember during my junior year of high school, my US History teacher gave us his thoughts on things from time to time. He was a free thinker, and I remember many of my classmates getting upset and angry over some of his views on certain things. Even two of my friends were extremely upset with one each other because one was brainwashed by the news(mostly by FOX news) and said the exact opposite of what my other friend believed in... which is what we're talking about right now. Anyways, that is why I enjoyed my US History class. I'm not a huge fan of history, but the fact that he brought up things that are rarely or never brought up ever are things I enjoyed listening and talking about. Such as the history books we received. A lot of it doesn't bring up important events or things that should be brought up. I took a brief look at what my cousin's history book(rsxracer is a junior), and it's exactly what it was back when I was in high school.

Both you and I will most likely be looked upon as crazy conspirators. It's sad, but true. There's a reason why I don't bring up these things publicly... because I know no matter what I do or how hard I try, no one will believe me.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:Don't know if you've watched the documentary on YouTube, but all twelve parts are there and in total goes for about two hours.

Hope you understand that most others won't accept that as the truth, because as you said earlier, people are too gullible, lazy, ignorant and they're also too conditioned. You will find (and be smart and try to not go out there too full on and talk with people you know, especially those you don't know, about this reality. Too much emotion and not proper calmness and self control is awkward and people dislike that very much) that most people will not like you for being a free thinker, that's just how it is. They feel like you are acting like you are better than them, smarter and so forth. People don't want to believe that things are as awful as they really are, so they don't even think about it and get angry, jealous and so forth if other people manage to face the truth.

As far as media - The corporate elite own ALL major media! They have controlled most of humanity's thinking through the information they feed them through all media types. Anyone that sits and has a good, smart think about it knows that peope are products of their surroundings, like the information they get throughout their lives. An example is that most people STILL believe that the so called explorer, Christopher Colombus, was the man who first discovered the U.S. That is so ludicrous and basic research shows you that poeple from Europe had discovered the U.S. long before. Official stories are manipulated stories and so are LIES.

The only information that is not controlled by the elite is the "INDEPENDANT MEDIA", like certain internet sites. As hard as many of those sites are to believe, and some go on about some pretty hard to believe subjects, they are not controlled and many are genuine, but since they are the opposite and so different to the official stories, they are cast aside as crazy talk


Nah. I'm still watching it. I broke it down into different segments so I don't spend a whole day watching it since I've been busy this past week and haven't been able to commit even two hours to watching the whole thing.

And the whole free thinker thing... you're right. But when I talked to others about the whole Obama and government issue, they were all conspirators as well. I only talked to 3 other people about it, and they're all my friends. But you're right on the whole free thinker thing. That's why hardly anyone is going to believe what Alex Jones brings up The Obama Deception. He's going to receive heat for it, you already know.

I remember during my junior year of high school, my US History teacher gave us his thoughts on things from time to time. He was a free thinker, and I remember many of my classmates getting upset and angry over some of his views on certain things. Even two of my friends were extremely upset with one each other because one was brainwashed by the news(mostly by FOX news) and said the exact opposite of what my other friend believed in... which is what we're talking about right now. Anyways, that is why I enjoyed my US History class. I'm not a huge fan of history, but the fact that he brought up things that are rarely or never brought up ever are things I enjoyed listening and talking about. Such as the history books we received. A lot of it doesn't bring up important events or things that should be brought up. I took a brief look at what my cousin's history book(rsxracer is a junior), and it's exactly what it was back when I was in high school.

Both you and I will most likely be looked upon as crazy conspirators. It's sad, but true. There's a reason why I don't bring up these things publicly... because I know no matter what I do or how hard I try, no one will believe me.



It's not quite that bad, apologies if I made it sound like most people are just going to disbelieve what you say and growl and judge you badly. As things get worse, as they have been the last few years, more people will become open to the truth as they start thinking about it and that something is going on. You'll find that you can become very close friends with such people because they have also recognised, as we have, what the truth is and it binds you together in righteousness.

That history teacher of yours reminds me of my social studies teacher of year 10, I was 15. He was a great guy, not quick to judge and a free thinker that also told us what he thought the truth on certain things was now and then.

Free thinkers are everywhere and amost are a great conversation and very loving people. Thank god for that
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:Don't know if you've watched the documentary on YouTube, but all twelve parts are there and in total goes for about two hours.

Hope you understand that most others won't accept that as the truth, because as you said earlier, people are too gullible, lazy, ignorant and they're also too conditioned. You will find (and be smart and try to not go out there too full on and talk with people you know, especially those you don't know, about this reality. Too much emotion and not proper calmness and self control is awkward and people dislike that very much) that most people will not like you for being a free thinker, that's just how it is. They feel like you are acting like you are better than them, smarter and so forth. People don't want to believe that things are as awful as they really are, so they don't even think about it and get angry, jealous and so forth if other people manage to face the truth.

As far as media - The corporate elite own ALL major media! They have controlled most of humanity's thinking through the information they feed them through all media types. Anyone that sits and has a good, smart think about it knows that peope are products of their surroundings, like the information they get throughout their lives. An example is that most people STILL believe that the so called explorer, Christopher Colombus, was the man who first discovered the U.S. That is so ludicrous and basic research shows you that poeple from Europe had discovered the U.S. long before. Official stories are manipulated stories and so are LIES.

The only information that is not controlled by the elite is the "INDEPENDANT MEDIA", like certain internet sites. As hard as many of those sites are to believe, and some go on about some pretty hard to believe subjects, they are not controlled and many are genuine, but since they are the opposite and so different to the official stories, they are cast aside as crazy talk


Nah. I'm still watching it. I broke it down into different segments so I don't spend a whole day watching it since I've been busy this past week and haven't been able to commit even two hours to watching the whole thing.

And the whole free thinker thing... you're right. But when I talked to others about the whole Obama and government issue, they were all conspirators as well. I only talked to 3 other people about it, and they're all my friends. But you're right on the whole free thinker thing. That's why hardly anyone is going to believe what Alex Jones brings up The Obama Deception. He's going to receive heat for it, you already know.

I remember during my junior year of high school, my US History teacher gave us his thoughts on things from time to time. He was a free thinker, and I remember many of my classmates getting upset and angry over some of his views on certain things. Even two of my friends were extremely upset with one each other because one was brainwashed by the news(mostly by FOX news) and said the exact opposite of what my other friend believed in... which is what we're talking about right now. Anyways, that is why I enjoyed my US History class. I'm not a huge fan of history, but the fact that he brought up things that are rarely or never brought up ever are things I enjoyed listening and talking about. Such as the history books we received. A lot of it doesn't bring up important events or things that should be brought up. I took a brief look at what my cousin's history book(rsxracer is a junior), and it's exactly what it was back when I was in high school.

Both you and I will most likely be looked upon as crazy conspirators. It's sad, but true. There's a reason why I don't bring up these things publicly... because I know no matter what I do or how hard I try, no one will believe me.



It's not quite that bad, apologies if I made it sound like most people are just going to disbelieve what you say and growl and judge you badly. As things get worse, as they have been the last few years, more people will become open to the truth as they start thinking about it and that something is going on. You'll find that you can become very close friends with such people because they have also recognised, as we have, what the truth is and it binds you together in righteousness.

That history teacher of yours reminds me of my social studies teacher of year 10, I was 15. He was a great guy, not quick to judge and a free thinker that also told us what he thought the truth on certain things was now and then.

Free thinkers are everywhere and amost are a great conversation and very loving people. Thank god for that


Agreed. Hopefully, people start opening their eyes a bit more.

I'll end this conversation with one of my favorite all-time quotes, if not my all-time favorite... "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." If this country is going to truly turn around, it'll be because the citizens did so. Because something is wrong... something's been wrong for nearly 40-50 years.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 am
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:
migya wrote:Don't know if you've watched the documentary on YouTube, but all twelve parts are there and in total goes for about two hours.

Hope you understand that most others won't accept that as the truth, because as you said earlier, people are too gullible, lazy, ignorant and they're also too conditioned. You will find (and be smart and try to not go out there too full on and talk with people you know, especially those you don't know, about this reality. Too much emotion and not proper calmness and self control is awkward and people dislike that very much) that most people will not like you for being a free thinker, that's just how it is. They feel like you are acting like you are better than them, smarter and so forth. People don't want to believe that things are as awful as they really are, so they don't even think about it and get angry, jealous and so forth if other people manage to face the truth.

As far as media - The corporate elite own ALL major media! They have controlled most of humanity's thinking through the information they feed them through all media types. Anyone that sits and has a good, smart think about it knows that peope are products of their surroundings, like the information they get throughout their lives. An example is that most people STILL believe that the so called explorer, Christopher Colombus, was the man who first discovered the U.S. That is so ludicrous and basic research shows you that poeple from Europe had discovered the U.S. long before. Official stories are manipulated stories and so are LIES.

The only information that is not controlled by the elite is the "INDEPENDANT MEDIA", like certain internet sites. As hard as many of those sites are to believe, and some go on about some pretty hard to believe subjects, they are not controlled and many are genuine, but since they are the opposite and so different to the official stories, they are cast aside as crazy talk


Nah. I'm still watching it. I broke it down into different segments so I don't spend a whole day watching it since I've been busy this past week and haven't been able to commit even two hours to watching the whole thing.

And the whole free thinker thing... you're right. But when I talked to others about the whole Obama and government issue, they were all conspirators as well. I only talked to 3 other people about it, and they're all my friends. But you're right on the whole free thinker thing. That's why hardly anyone is going to believe what Alex Jones brings up The Obama Deception. He's going to receive heat for it, you already know.

I remember during my junior year of high school, my US History teacher gave us his thoughts on things from time to time. He was a free thinker, and I remember many of my classmates getting upset and angry over some of his views on certain things. Even two of my friends were extremely upset with one each other because one was brainwashed by the news(mostly by FOX news) and said the exact opposite of what my other friend believed in... which is what we're talking about right now. Anyways, that is why I enjoyed my US History class. I'm not a huge fan of history, but the fact that he brought up things that are rarely or never brought up ever are things I enjoyed listening and talking about. Such as the history books we received. A lot of it doesn't bring up important events or things that should be brought up. I took a brief look at what my cousin's history book(rsxracer is a junior), and it's exactly what it was back when I was in high school.

Both you and I will most likely be looked upon as crazy conspirators. It's sad, but true. There's a reason why I don't bring up these things publicly... because I know no matter what I do or how hard I try, no one will believe me.



It's not quite that bad, apologies if I made it sound like most people are just going to disbelieve what you say and growl and judge you badly. As things get worse, as they have been the last few years, more people will become open to the truth as they start thinking about it and that something is going on. You'll find that you can become very close friends with such people because they have also recognised, as we have, what the truth is and it binds you together in righteousness.

That history teacher of yours reminds me of my social studies teacher of year 10, I was 15. He was a great guy, not quick to judge and a free thinker that also told us what he thought the truth on certain things was now and then.

Free thinkers are everywhere and amost are a great conversation and very loving people. Thank god for that


Agreed. Hopefully, people start opening their eyes a bit more.

I'll end this conversation with one of my favorite all-time quotes, if not my all-time favorite... "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." If this country is going to truly turn around, it'll be because the citizens did so. Because something is wrong... something's been wrong for nearly 40-50 years.



I'll end this conversation with one of mine - "If she hasn't showered, don't go down on her" :wink:

:mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:35 am
I've just watched a documentary on YouTube called Secret Space and it is a brilliant documentary about the absolute lie by the U.S. government that they took a man to the moon. That's right, Armstrong and whoever else it was did not go to the moon, it was all a ie and most of it filmed in a studio.

The documentary is in 11 parts, though the last two have been removed, so 9 parts (about 90 minutes worth) are available. Links are here:



Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Git3hHu0R1o[/youtube]


Part 2

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51BO-LMnr_M[/youtube]


Part 3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJNhcOoNSo[/youtube]


Part 4

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQr4Ynq1Blo[/youtube]


Part 5

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgAh8vjz38U[/youtube]


Part 6

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCsSnDdCCLA[/youtube]


Part 7

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD757B15jo[/youtube]


Part 8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am81_veSOto[/youtube]


Part 9

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mYaxQxbZY0[/youtube]
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:37 am
Is anyone going to a "tea bagging" party tomorrow?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:12 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:13 am
Haha, watched the first two, great stuff.

Migya, I’ve got a pyramid scheme if you’re interested!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:42 am
MurinuR wrote:Haha, watched the first two, great stuff.

Migya, I’ve got a pyramid scheme if you’re interested!



There's enough pyramid shiit already mate :wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 pm
first off wrote:Is anyone going to a "tea bagging" party tomorrow?


Nah, I don't think I'll enjoy have a ton of testicles on my face. But I'm pretty sure if Bigs and TMC were here, they'd enjoy it. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm
Haha migya... you are so funny. It wasnt filmed in a studeo dude.. that myth or conspiricy theory has been disproven years ago... from all the conspiricys that are out there, you always pick the farfetched ones to talk about...

The Documentarys are interesting though... fiction, but interesting
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Haha migya... you are so funny. It wasnt filmed in a studeo dude.. that myth or conspiricy theory has been disproven years ago... from all the conspiricys that are out there, you always pick the farfetched ones to talk about...

The Documentarys are interesting though... fiction, but interesting



Get your head out of the sand Crackerz, clean up and look around, you'll see that those in control lie about pretty much everything. Exactly what about that documentary, Secret Space, has been proven false? The evidence is so compelling, more than enough to prove that it all was a staged lie
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 pm
I'm a free thinker like you migya, but there are things in life I'm willing to bet on that were actually true. Everyone wants to prove something wrong, that something didn't actually happen. I mean, we had people not too long ago trying to say the Holocaust never existed.

There's a fine line in the red pill documentary's between logical and entertaining.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21375
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm
xbay wrote:I'm a free thinker like you migya, but there are things in life I'm willing to bet on that were actually true. Everyone wants to prove something wrong, that something didn't actually happen. I mean, we had people not too long ago trying to say the Holocaust never existed.

There's a fine line in the red pill documentary's between logical and entertaining.



I understand what you're saying xbay and there are some out there that like to make something out of nothing, pulling the line that this and that are a lie, without and real evidence of it. This documentary though, Secret Space, gave good evidence and basically just provided another link and evidence that elite finacial members who reside in the U.S., as well as England, financed the Nazis. I have read that in more than ten other books and documents so it is known by many scholars, searchers, historians etc. It all fits
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 pm
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:I'm a free thinker like you migya, but there are things in life I'm willing to bet on that were actually true. Everyone wants to prove something wrong, that something didn't actually happen. I mean, we had people not too long ago trying to say the Holocaust never existed.

There's a fine line in the red pill documentary's between logical and entertaining.



I understand what you're saying xbay and there are some out there that like to make something out of nothing, pulling the line that this and that are a lie, without and real evidence of it. This documentary though, Secret Space, gave good evidence and basically just provided another link and evidence that elite finacial members who reside in the U.S., as well as England, financed the Nazis. I have read that in more than ten other books and documents so it is known by many scholars, searchers, historians etc. It all fits


You make you're point, but the fact of the matter is that there are people out there that will lie and there will be other people out there that will try to prove them wrong in return. And vice versa. It is ultimately what the person viewing the issue will think about it. It is ultimately, whether or not they want to believe it.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron