Meeting with Robert Rowell - 8th APR 2009

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:32 pm
what concerns me is how frankly he discusses player/roster situations. Clearly he now plays a big role in this, and isn't trying to hide it. That scares me
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:The guy has had all year to prepare for these questions, i don't trust the guy. I agree with Cap that you gotta read it just to be as informed as possible, but I think the evidence is there that exposes some of his points. If he was ok with Mullin, why alienate him? you can't tell me that there is no problem there because I haven't heard a word from mullin since. With the Baron thing, was there a question about whether Rowell rejected the Baron Deal? not sure i read that in there.

I agree, Mullin has been quiet completely and it seems he has been put to the side. Rowell is a businessman and so is a liar, a requirement in big business. The truth will only be known when everyone involved says their bit and witnesses, if there are any, say what they saw and heard

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 pm
War Years wrote:I'm an equal opportunity appreciator. Thank You also, Mc-Jack-in-the-box and of course I would be remiss if I didn't also thank you Mc Crackerz.

just one thank you?.... damn your cheap to come buy... Oh and did u not remember my warning i dished to u... MR. nor MC.... u bastard.

Its your cyber karma ur destroying dude... just remember that :mrgreen:

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:49 pm
He may or may not be telling the truth, but since he's waited this long to answer the questions, it just doesn't work for me. It's like listening to a used car salesman trying to sell you a piece of junk. He'll say whatever to make you buy. The whole interview just had a greasy, shady feel to it.
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 pm
E-Man wrote:
saintdee wrote:it feels like rowell is just telling us what we want to hear. sounds too good to be true...

i 2nd that.

I third that.

toMorrow, love the sig.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:41 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
War Years wrote:I'm an equal opportunity appreciator. Thank You also, Mc-Jack-in-the-box and of course I would be remiss if I didn't also thank you Mc Crackerz.

just one thank you?.... damn your cheap to come buy... Oh and did u not remember my warning i dished to u... MR. nor MC.... u bastard.

Gotcha again!

Mr. Crackerz you know I've told you I consider you the real man of this board. I notice you like correcting posts, ( a good quality for a teacher.) You've rightly corrected me about things far more important than this.
The only other online poster I've encountered who was as sensitive about his name was curiously another poster named Mr. Crackerz III, I guess it was a lineage thing. ( Of course I did call him Mr. Crackhead.)
Anyway, you're right, no matter how silly a name may seem, it is one's Self Made God given name, and as such must be respected. No more name baiting. I ask forgiveness from you and the cyber Gods.
War Years

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:36 pm
War Years wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Gotcha again!

Mr. Crackerz you know I've told you I consider you the real man of this board. I notice you like correcting posts, ( a good quality for a teacher.) You've rightly corrected me about things far more important than this.
The only other online poster I've encountered who was as sensitive about his name was curiously another poster named Mr. Crackerz III, I guess it was a lineage thing. ( Of course I did call him Mr. Crackhead.)
Anyway, you're right, no matter how silly a name may seem, it is one's Self Made God given name, and as such must be respected. No more name baiting. I ask forgiveness from you and the cyber Gods.

This is one of the funniest, yet most confusing post i have read in a while. maybe ever. Any part that is in bold means that i now have a headache from confusion, or i think its pretty hilarious. (gotcha again!... WTF)
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball