voting/politics thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

who are you voting for?

Barack Obama / Joe Biden
67%
John McCain / Sara Palin
9%
other (Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, etc)
3%
I'll decide later
9%
No one. Voting is for jerks
12%

Total votes : 33

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 pm
Jackattack wrote:There is also evidence that Bush Sr tried to kill Reagan... it's crazy and coincidental, but not all that far fetched...

no one, no one. who has ever been in the CIA should be allowed to run for President!!

wow, i've never heard this one... where can i find some info on this jack?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Jackattack wrote:There is also evidence that Bush Sr tried to kill Reagan... it's crazy and coincidental, but not all that far fetched...

no one, no one. who has ever been in the CIA should be allowed to run for President!!

wow, i've never heard this one... where can i find some info on this jack?

Bush was destined to be president anyway and he actually dictated a fair bit to Reagan, who was much further down the power levels in the elite than Bush was and is. Doubt this rumour is true as Reagan always did as he was told

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:11 am
there are so many sites that talk about it.. can't vouch for them all. do a Google or Youtube search. "Bush tried to kill Reagan"
I know that Hinkley, the man who tried to kill Reagan, was the son of a very wealthy and good friend of the Bush's from Texas.
I don't know how much credibility the theory has, but I found it interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 pm
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

When I look at this page, this is the ad I get on the side bar =

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/page ... uB-2_EIcCF
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

yeah this one is pretty old... there ones with that same picture with even more ridiculous captions.... stay tune
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 am
If McCain had been voted in president, how do you things would be different today than with Obama?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:48 am
xbay wrote:If McCain had been voted in president, how do you things would be different today than with Obama?

"the fundamentals of the economy are strong" so my guess is he would not do much. McCain said he would issue a spending freeze as soon as he got into office - while I'm definitely no economist, that doesn't sound good to me.

EDIT---
If McCain were in charge, he would prob have some medical issue tom, and would be forced to step down putting Palin in charge.... imagine further.

on obama
Obama and congress basically rushed the bailout and now they are getting shiit for it. first major prob to hit is the AIG bonus controversy. Another hole will emerge soon too I'm sure. However, I know we would all be complaining even if Obama took his time with the bill. The good that has come in passing the bill quickly, is that it has calmed the US markets a little. so pick your poison and start bitchin'

The theory I believe in is this: when bush got elected back in 2000, and then the tragedies of 9/11 struck, everyone said, "oh it's not his fault, he's new". give obama the same deal. I will be observing closely, but I will try not make judgments on him until after 9/11.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 am
xbay wrote:If McCain had been voted in president, how do you things would be different today than with Obama?

NOTHING! Who ever is electe is a chosen puppet of the corporate elite I've spoken about! Nothing would be different, the same agenda followed.

Obama, before being elected ofcourse, promised that congress would have at least five days to look at and analyse any Bill that was introduced. He then was upmost adamant that the bailout Bill, whatever else it might be called, had to be passed immediately as the people of the U.S. needed it and could not wait. Congress had about ONE HOUR to supposedly look over a document that was over hundreds of pages long. A few o the corporate demons I've spoken off told a few members of congress that if the Bill wasn't passed immediately there could even be Martial Law in the U.S. overnight, nothing more than a scare tactic which actually worked. The only hope for the U.S., president Obama, then took a four day vacation BEFORE SIGNING OFF ON THAT BILL, STATING THERE WAS NO RUSH!

A fraud act from the start.

The money given to the banks has now disappeared and instead of just being 700 billion dollars, like it was said it would be, it was like a blank cheque and the money has now gone over 8 TRILLION DOLLARS and all of it disappeared, being used by the Federal Reserve (not a government entity and controlled by noone outside the owners of that establishment), to buy other banks and insurance companies around the world, further increasing their power, as they own almost everything in financial market

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:14 am
Okay, mig... I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The reason why I'm refusing to agree with you is because I want to give Obama a chance and see what he does, because honestly, even if he does wrong, what the hell can I do about it? Nothing.

I truly believe Obama is a puppet. Just like the rest of the Presidents that succeeded JFK. From LBJ to Bush Jr. And Obama... the latest addition. It is the financial elite in control. Wall Street runs America.

Nothing will go back to the days from JFK and behind. Not until the American people realize the reality of the situation and act upon. But knowing people these days... we're too lazy, too gullible, and too ignorant to do so. The job as the President of the United States is the job that can be played by any one. It is essentially, equivalent to the job of an actor. But wait, the actor only does what he/she is told by the director, writers, etc... EXACTLY.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:19 am
xbay wrote:Okay, mig... I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The reason why I'm refusing to agree with you is because I want to give Obama a chance and see what he does, because honestly, even if he does wrong, what the hell can I do about it? Nothing.

I truly believe Obama is a puppet. Just like the rest of the Presidents that succeeded JFK. From LBJ to Bush Jr. And Obama... the latest addition. It is the financial elite in control. Wall Street runs America.

Nothing will go back to the days from JFK and behind. Not until the American people realize the reality of the situation and act upon. But knowing people these days... we're too lazy, too gullible, and too ignorant to do so. The job as the President of the United States is the job that can be played by any one. It is essentially, equivalent to the job of an actor. But wait, the actor only does what he/she is told by the director, writers, etc... EXACTLY.

Sounds like you've watched The Obama Deception and even done some research. Is that why it took you almost a week to get back to me?

YOU SAID IT RIGHT! Glad to see you've seen the truth and yes, the American people, all people in the world actually (the vast majority and they always outdo the very few) are too lazy, gullible, but most of all, TOO CONDITIONED, to do anything.

Christians really must be thinking to themselves, Satan really has taken over, because the bad guys are in power and love for each other in human kind has indeed gone cold

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Okay, mig... I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The reason why I'm refusing to agree with you is because I want to give Obama a chance and see what he does, because honestly, even if he does wrong, what the hell can I do about it? Nothing.

Sounds like you've watched The Obama Deception and even done some research. Is that why it took you almost a week to get back to me?

YOU SAID IT RIGHT! Glad to see you've seen the truth and yes, the American people, all people in the world actually (the vast majority and they always outdo the very few) are too lazy, gullible, but most of all, TOO CONDITIONED, to do anything.

Christians really must be thinking to themselves, Satan really has taken over, because the bad guys are in power and love for each other in human kind has indeed gone cold

I've watched parts of it. But also, a lot of what I said goes back to when I started following the actions of the Bush administration. Because even before The Obama Deception, I strongly followed Fahrenheit 9/11.

It's funny you mention Christians. It's no wonder why the government HATES Catholics becoming in power in the White House. And there was only one catholic to do so. JFK.

Oh, and yes, that was the reason why I got back to you so late on this topic. I couldn't watch the whole video, but I watched parts of it day by day. I also had some long conversations with others about it at a local Starbucks or Barnes and Noble about it. I just wanted to see what others felt about it.

While you can blame Wall Street for the corruption that is there, you can also blame the media as well. They are so one-sided. It's so funny to know how much a camera and television can change a person's thought process.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:28 am
xbay wrote:I truly believe Obama is a puppet. Just like the rest of the Presidents that succeeded JFK. From LBJ to Bush Jr. And Obama...

Lebron has been President of the USA?. When?. How did I miss it? :mrgreen:

(Yeah, this is some kind of "Turiad" payback, in case you're asking yourself :wink: )
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:I truly believe Obama is a puppet. Just like the rest of the Presidents that succeeded JFK. From LBJ to Bush Jr. And Obama...

That cunnt rules everything!
:mrgreen:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 am
TMC wrote:

(Yeah, this is some kind of "Turiad" payback, in case you're asking yourself :wink: )

LeBron James aka LBJ. Good one...

Linton B. Johnson, the 36th President of the USA, aka LBJ. Get it right, sheesh. :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum