4 Oakland Police Officers and Suspect Shot

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:23 am
Anyone watching the memorial service this morning? I'm going to be honest, I haven't felt this sad in a long time. The mood this morning is very dark despite it being a nice, sun shining day.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm
yeah i watched. nice service, and i was taken by the turnout. not only did they fill the oracle but there was quite a few people in the coliseum too.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 pm
I was just wondering the other day "what happened to speak?" Wow, in typical Jreed fashion I'm just now reading this post. It's not like anyone cares anymore (7 months later, lol) and I don't need an explanation from anyone because I read the entire thread and you guys beat this dead horse to a bloody pulp. But I side with BIGS and CAP - speak should have been given a little more rope on this...

Sorry if it was in bad taste or just stupid of me to contribute such a late reply and bump this thread.... I really just wanted to know why speak hadn't been on PSN in such a long while...
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:31 pm
Wow, talk about necroposting. I had to go back and re-read this thread I had forgotten what happened.
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Wow, talk about necroposting. I had to go back and re-read this thread I had forgotten what happened.
Yeah, my bad, my activity on this forum is really inconsistent. I was just wondering what happened to speak - I actually googled his name and this thread came up.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum