H2H league 1 for 2008-09 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am
woot I gots a bye week :mrgreen:
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm
Youve GOT to be kidding me with those final standings!!!

108 wins each for the top 3, top 2 have the exact same record with ties.......and then me in 4th place with 1 less win than the top guy! :roll:

My team is dead in the water, and to be honest, after leading for most of the season, Im fully expecting to go out in the first round. :cry:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm
bigstrads wrote:My team is dead in the water, and to be honest, after leading for most of the season, Im fully expecting to go out in the first round. :cry:


Well, I also fully expect to go out in the first round, bro. One of us won't get his wish. :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm
i think bigs will beat tmc and as good as migya has been i think eman wil beat him. then in the next round eman will beat fine and i will rock bigs and final round im gonna beat eman 8-1
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm
Well... at least I didn't finish the regular season in last place. That 8-1 victory over Mr. Crackerz helped.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:Youve GOT to be kidding me with those final standings!!!

108 wins each for the top 3, top 2 have the exact same record with ties.......and then me in 4th place with 1 less win than the top guy! :roll:

My team is dead in the water, and to be honest, after leading for most of the season, Im fully expecting to go out in the first round. :cry:



High expectations

:mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm
GREAT!!!! Just what I need!!!!

F*cking Nene has just been suspended for 2 games starting TONIGHT! for head butting Lou Amundson.

:banghead: ...........literally. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm
i go to yosemite and camp for 3 days...come back home and find out i was HALF A GAME away from a bye?! damn man...and now i got migya's team who is red hot and my guys playing as inconsistently as sh*t. hopefully my team holds up and makes it at least past this week.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:29 pm
E-Man wrote:i go to yosemite and camp for 3 days...come back home and find out i was HALF A GAME away from a bye?! damn man...and now i got migya's team who is red hot and my guys playing as inconsistently as sh*t. hopefully my team holds up and makes it at least past this week.



Your team is tough as nails and mine will have to keep playing as the have been to win
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 am
Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 am
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake


He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake


He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.


I agree. Turiad doesn't produce much at all. Actually, I don't think he's even in the NBA. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other. Anyways, yeah... Turiaf is only on my other squad because he can give me 3-4 blocks a game. If he didn't do that, I couldn't keep him on.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake


He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.


I agree. Turiad doesn't produce much at all. Actually, I don't think he's even in the NBA. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other. Anyways, yeah... Turiaf is only on my other squad because he can give me 3-4 blocks a game. If he didn't do that, I couldn't keep him on.



Right now, Turiaf isn't blocking much, at least hasn't the last few games. He is however, playing alot since Biedrins is out. I just thought that JHoward right now is no real use as he is not 100% and won't do much likely
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:11 am
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake


He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.


I agree. Turiad doesn't produce much at all. Actually, I don't think he's even in the NBA. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other.


Eh... I was talking in french, buddy. Turiad, Turiad, Turiad... See?. I'm that smart. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:52 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake


He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.


I agree. Turiad doesn't produce much at all. Actually, I don't think he's even in the NBA. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other.


Eh... I was talking in french, buddy. Turiad, Turiad, Turiad... See?. I'm that smart. :mrgreen:



My french is limited, but I know to stay away from the "Grand Pedis" :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest