All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am
woot I gots a bye week :mrgreen:
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm
Youve GOT to be kidding me with those final standings!!!

108 wins each for the top 3, top 2 have the exact same record with ties.......and then me in 4th place with 1 less win than the top guy! :roll:

My team is dead in the water, and to be honest, after leading for most of the season, Im fully expecting to go out in the first round. :cry:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm
bigstrads wrote:My team is dead in the water, and to be honest, after leading for most of the season, Im fully expecting to go out in the first round. :cry:

Well, I also fully expect to go out in the first round, bro. One of us won't get his wish. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm
i think bigs will beat tmc and as good as migya has been i think eman wil beat him. then in the next round eman will beat fine and i will rock bigs and final round im gonna beat eman 8-1
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm
Well... at least I didn't finish the regular season in last place. That 8-1 victory over Mr. Crackerz helped.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:Youve GOT to be kidding me with those final standings!!!

108 wins each for the top 3, top 2 have the exact same record with ties.......and then me in 4th place with 1 less win than the top guy! :roll:

My team is dead in the water, and to be honest, after leading for most of the season, Im fully expecting to go out in the first round. :cry:

High expectations

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm
GREAT!!!! Just what I need!!!!

F*cking Nene has just been suspended for 2 games starting TONIGHT! for head butting Lou Amundson.

:banghead: ...........literally. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm
i go to yosemite and camp for 3 days...come back home and find out i was HALF A GAME away from a bye?! damn man...and now i got migya's team who is red hot and my guys playing as inconsistently as sh*t. hopefully my team holds up and makes it at least past this week.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:29 pm
E-Man wrote:i go to yosemite and camp for 3 days...come back home and find out i was HALF A GAME away from a bye?! damn man...and now i got migya's team who is red hot and my guys playing as inconsistently as sh*t. hopefully my team holds up and makes it at least past this week.

Your team is tough as nails and mine will have to keep playing as the have been to win

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 am
Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 am
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake

He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Big risk getting Josh Howard TMC. He likely won't be back this week and he is not going to be effective anyway. You need all your guys producing against Bigs. Could be a mistake

He's gonna come back on friday, it seems, and Bigs also has some guys out with injuries.

Also, he's replacing Turiad, who ain't producing much. Losing him is gonna hurt me in the blocks department, but not that much in any other stat.

I agree. Turiad doesn't produce much at all. Actually, I don't think he's even in the NBA. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other. Anyways, yeah... Turiaf is only on my other squad because he can give me 3-4 blocks a game. If he didn't do that, I couldn't keep him on.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:40 pm
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:

I agree. Turiad doesn't produce much at all. Actually, I don't think he's even in the NBA. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other. Anyways, yeah... Turiaf is only on my other squad because he can give me 3-4 blocks a game. If he didn't do that, I couldn't keep him on.

Right now, Turiaf isn't blocking much, at least hasn't the last few games. He is however, playing alot since Biedrins is out. I just thought that JHoward right now is no real use as he is not 100% and won't do much likely

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:11 am
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other.

Eh... I was talking in french, buddy. Turiad, Turiad, Turiad... See?. I'm that smart. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:52 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:

Yeah, I can understand the typo. D and F are right next to each other.

Eh... I was talking in french, buddy. Turiad, Turiad, Turiad... See?. I'm that smart. :mrgreen:

My french is limited, but I know to stay away from the "Grand Pedis" :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum