Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm
GO Western Kentucky!!!!
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm
I did zero reseach on this. All I read up on was the little description of each team that is given. Think I'll do alright

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm
Western Kentucky? :-s Michigan? :scratch: ...I don't even know why...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 pm
UCLA down to the wire, great finish won by a point. I read Obama picked VCU upsetting the bruins, his pick doesnt look too bad since it was so close at the end. First time i saw Maynor, he played well liked how he ran the team.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 am
always loses the first 2 games yesterday... and then wins 14 straight... damn! good picking

Update: so i go to ESPN right after this post and click on the first article, which talks about how Obama did on his picks. He went 11 for 16 (like me). so i looked closer... WE HAD THE SAME PICKS. This is awesome (or not, i mean we are in lthe bottom of the standings... but not as low as Warriorsstepup :mrgreen: ) :roll:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 am
Come on Utah State... pull your head out of your .....!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:57 am
bada wrote:Come on Utah State... pull your head out of your .....!!!!

i got them winning too... damn it.

What sucks is i got a midterm test in 1 hour, so i gotta leave to do that crap, meaning i will miss this game and the tourney itself for a few hours.... Damn my Feminism Economics class.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
bada wrote:Come on Utah State... pull your head out of your .....!!!!

i got them winning too... damn it.

What sucks is i got a midterm test in 1 hour, so i gotta leave to do that crap, meaning i will miss this game and the tourney itself for a few hours.... Damn my Feminism Economics class.

Shouldnt all midterms be posponed until after the tournament is over. That is just wrong.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:56 am
damn Tennessee!! That was a tough game. Thought Bruce Pearls guys would have pulled it out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 pm
"Always" Next wrote:damn Tennessee!! That was a tough game. Thought Bruce Pearls guys would have pulled it out.

agreed... although OK state played better during the season, i was convince Pearl wasn't gonna make them lose the first round one. I mean, we wears that Orange blazer, that should motivate those kids enough
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:damn Tennessee!! That was a tough game. Thought Bruce Pearls guys would have pulled it out.

agreed... although OK state played better during the season, i was convince Pearl wasn't gonna make them lose the first round one. I mean, we wears that Orange blazer, that should motivate those kids enough

How about Bob Huggins letting his WV team fall to Dayton?? That is a huge upset!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:18 pm
I fail at this game.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:always loses the first 2 games yesterday... and then wins 14 straight... damn! good picking

Update: so i go to ESPN right after this post and click on the first article, which talks about how Obama did on his picks. He went 11 for 16 (like me). so i looked closer... WE HAD THE SAME PICKS. This is awesome (or not, i mean we are in lthe bottom of the standings... but not as low as Warriorsstepup :mrgreen: ) :roll:

Am drowning in my on sorrow, ahh so fustrating i would have fared well if i was able to pick. Am so pissed mann..i will be redeemed still say Uconn will win it all. Also the Pac-10 not looking bad i say an under-rated conference. I got UCLA over Villa tommorow, in Philli.

I love the madness.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:23 am
Damn you West Virginia, Florida St, and Utah. Maryland, Western Kentucky, and LSU winning in their games isn't really much of a surprise. But Wake Forest screwed me out the most since I had them going to the Sweet 16.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 am
xbay wrote:Damn you West Virginia, Florida St, and Utah. Maryland, Western Kentucky, and LSU winning in their games isn't really much of a surprise. But Wake Forest screwed me out the most since I had them going to the Sweet 16.

Dude, try having Wake going to the Final 4.... now THAT is a bracket buster. Just having then go to the sweet 16 is not that bad... you can still be ok

Return to Sports Board