Other fantasy leagues for those interested

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:46 am
It wasn't meant to be crap. Durant has been a top 5 guy lately...too bad for you...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm
Just want to let everyone know that I dropped Luol Deng. I thought he had some sort of stress fracture of the tibia, but it turned out to be just a bruise. Anyways, if you think you can use him, feel free to place a waiver claim on him. I'd rather him end up on one of your guys' teams instead of bighead or shaq daddys. If he somehow makes it through waivers I will be there to pick him up.

Is this a form of collusion? :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:31 am
Last week boys and unfortunately d1mex won't make the top 6 and looks like Crackerz won't either, xbay leap frogged him with a slaughtering of another competitor. Got to give it to Fine, could be tops in both leagues, really well done and if I remember right you said this was your first time playing fantasy?

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 am
migya wrote:Last week boys and unfortunately d1mex won't make the top 6 and looks like Crackerz won't either, xbay leap frogged him with a slaughtering of another competitor. Got to give it to Fine, could be tops in both leagues, really well done and if I remember right you said this was your first time playing fantasy?

If i said that, then I lied. :)

It's my second season. But I'm a jobless student, so I have the time to be great :wink: Thanks Migya!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:40 pm
This past week's match up was definitely one to remember. It was against BTMobile, the fella Mr. Crackerz and others had a problem with early on in the season when he was acquiring great talent for decent-average talent.

9-0. He was that bad. I tied in the turnovers category. This week is against the league leader, bighead. So it's essential I keep it close and don't let anyone behind me have a chance to take that final playoff spot away from me.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:33 am
xbay's doing a terrific job of taking it to that bighead clown who leads this league. Might even beat him this week xbay, looks that way as the categories he leads in it is barely.

Crackerz, be a mate and put your boys on the bench the rest of this week and let Fine get top spot. I'm going to beat Shaq Daddy and get 3rd seed, very small chance William (Just Win Baby) will pass Shaq Daddy as well, though if he keeps 8-2 margin and I can get 8-2 myself he will, but with Fine at #1, two of us will avoid him in 2nd round, meaning a very probable final between two of us from here. Bighead stays #1, means he'll face winner of William and Shaq Daddy in the 2nd round and that means William against two foreigners. You aren't going to get 6th spot Crackerz so go ahead, give us the advantage. I'm facing xbay 1st round so one of us would face bighead if he was #2 and it'd be Fine facing winner of William and Shaq Daddy, again, two onto one

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 am
migya wrote:xbay's doing a terrific job of taking it to that bighead clown who leads this league. Might even beat him this week xbay, looks that way as the categories he leads in it is barely.

Crackerz, be a mate and put your boys on the bench the rest of this week and let Fine get top spot. I'm going to beat Shaq Daddy and get 3rd seed, very small chance William (Just Win Baby) will pass Shaq Daddy as well, though if he keeps 8-2 margin and I can get 8-2 myself he will, but with Fine at #1, two of us will avoid him in 2nd round, meaning a very probable final between two of us from here. Bighead stays #1, means he'll face winner of William and Shaq Daddy in the 2nd round and that means William against two foreigners. You aren't going to get 6th spot Crackerz so go ahead, give us the advantage. I'm facing xbay 1st round so one of us would face bighead if he was #2 and it'd be Fine facing winner of William and Shaq Daddy, again, two onto one

ok, so what do you want me to do? just stop doing my lineups
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:49 pm
I thought you'd be facing William and I'd be facing Shaq Daddy, mig?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Migya is going to jump Shaq this week, and move into 3rd. So he'll probably be facing you, xbay, in the first round.

I like the idea of putting me in 1st :) I really like the idea because it lets me avoid William's team, who is the only team to beat me. And he did it twice. But I don't want Crackerz to do anything he doesn't want to do.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 pm
WUIOHHHHH..I am back...

Still JETLAG and headache, but i am fine....

i just checked my fantasy league and looks like i will duel with miggy in Playoff...

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 pm
GSW United wrote:WUIOHHHHH..I am back...

Still JETLAG and headache, but i am fine....

i just checked my fantasy league and looks like i will duel with miggy in Playoff...

welcome back buddy. how was the trip?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 pm
I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, please don't see it that way. I'd like the five of us to come to an agreement about this. I really just want one of us to win, doesn't have to be me. The way I described it in my last post gives us the best chance to have a winner in this.

Have a look Crackerz, you should still hold onto 7th place if you lose like 7-3. Probably the best thing is to keep following your matchup and maybe sit guys the last two days, more sure then of how much Fine needs to win by to get 1st place. xbay's doing a great job against bighead so Fine should get top spot easily.

I'll face xbay next week and might even lose to him, he is on fire and looking great.

Good to hear from you William. To be honest, I forgot where you went to, was it Philippines? How was it, do tell

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm
i went to Hongkong and Indonesia....

pretty fun but really tired.

The weather are 90-95 degree everyday (indo), and the food are cheap and the bad things is i stayed 20 hours in airplane from indo to SF.

I did some arguement with my buddies...they only knew about lakers and i told to them they sucked and did a lot of unfair trade.... :mrgreen:

I gave away my Warriors jersey to my best friend (23 Richardson :mrgreen: )

btw, i am back and ready to work again and watch W's game... :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 pm
GSW United wrote:i went to Hongkong and Indonesia....

The weather are 90-95 degree everyday (indo), and the food are cheap and the bad things is i stayed 20 hours in airplane from indo to SF.

I did some arguement with my buddies...they only knew about lakers and i told to them they sucked and did a lot of unfair trade.... :mrgreen:

Good to see you had fun and were a real friend :mrgreen:

Fantasy leagues looking interesting

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:55 pm
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:i went to Hongkong and Indonesia....

Good to see you had fun and were a real friend :mrgreen:

Fantasy leagues looking interesting

thx...try to bounce back in fantasy league.
i am clueless about who injury right now. :?
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum