NCAA Basketball Tournament Pick Em

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 am
Thought create a thread for this.

I just went on our league page for this, went to my team page and the teams don't show up, the particular bracket I mean, like the teams in the West bracket etc, only shows up the 'full bracket'. I wanted to complete my picks but can't as the teams don't show up to choose them and see the description of each. Anyone know what the story with this is

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 am
migya wrote:Thought create a thread for this.

I just went on our league page for this, went to my team page and the teams don't show up, the particular bracket I mean, like the teams in the West bracket etc, only shows up the 'full bracket'. I wanted to complete my picks but can't as the teams don't show up to choose them and see the description of each. Anyone know what the story with this is

yeah they do it through one section at a time. they do the regions first. then after you complete those, they will allow you to choose the final four results. If you click on the tabs on the top portion of your screen (when filling out the bracket), you will be able to navigate through all the sections at anytime. click on the teams to make them advance.

Hope this is what you meant. if your still having trouble, it might be your server... or just you :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:04 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

yeah they do it through one section at a time. they do the regions first. then after you complete those, they will allow you to choose the final four results. If you click on the tabs on the top portion of your screen (when filling out the bracket), you will be able to navigate through all the sections at anytime. click on the teams to make them advance.

Hope this is what you meant. if your still having trouble, it might be your server... or just you :mrgreen:

It's not migya. Or, better yet, not only him. Same thing happens to me, I can't see any team on the region tabs, so I can't set up my bracket.

All the teams appear just fine in the full bracket tab, but we can't set it up there.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:14 am
Some twelve hours ago I picked for the Midwest and saved it, it all seemed goo, but when I went back to that league page, then to my team page, it changed. The different regions show (the tabs) but nothing appears underneath it (the teams to pick), except the save an continue button and the writing under "Notes"

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:15 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

It's not migya. Or, better yet, not only him. Same thing happens to me, I can't see any team on the region tabs, so I can't set up my bracket.

All the teams appear just fine in the full bracket tab, but we can't set it up there.

Yep, same for me

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

ok yeah i went to the thing, and its down... system prolly crash from being so busy or something. Check in a few hours, hopefully it works then
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

ok yeah i went to the thing, and its down... system prolly crash from being so busy or something. Check in a few hours, hopefully it works then

I've tried again and it works now. It must have been a system crash or something, as you say.

Return to Fantasy League Forum