The LOST thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 pm
WARNINGS:

holy crap... WTF, so Sawyer was a D.I.... Oh man... so i am assuming, this is a never ending loop, when its all said and done. everyone is related, and its a never ending cycle. Its confusing as hell, but im confident they will make it work and be real cool when its all said and done.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:05 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:WARNINGS:

holy crap... WTF, so Sawyer was a D.I.... Oh man... so i am assuming, this is a never ending loop, when its all said and done. everyone is related, and its a never ending cycle. Its confusing as hell, but im confident they will make it work and be real cool when its all said and done.

I'm wondering when the incest starts :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:WARNINGS:

I'm wondering when the incest starts :mrgreen:

u would wonder that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm
ANYONE EXCITED FOR LOST.... STARTS IN 2 MINUTES!!!!
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 pm
I'm beginning to lose interest... again
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:39 pm
first off wrote:I'm beginning to lose interest... again

umm no one cares what u think :mrgreen:

actually, i was pissed there was no episode last week, and it screwed me up. But I'm still obsess with it, so im sticking with it think and thin. This episode is alright... nothing happening, but good story and content for the overall tale.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:40 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

actually, i was pissed there was no episode last week, and it screwed me up. But I'm still obsess with it, so im sticking with it think and thin. This episode is alright... nothing happening, but good story and content for the overall tale.

Mr. Crackerz wrote:ANYONE EXCITED FOR LOST....

SO I GUESS THAT WAS A STATEMENT... :mrgreen:

next time say this - "is anyone besides first off excited for lost..." - it will be less confusing for everyone. oh yeah and make sure you end it with a question mark. :)

the problem is, there is no character development anymore because they've drawn out the series to long. we've already learned all the behavioral traits of the main characters, so all that's left is the end of the plot. it's like watching someone finish a puzzle, and they only fit in one piece a week. you can't help but say "hurry the fvck up already! that's all I care about!"
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 pm
first off wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

next time say this - "is anyone besides first off excited for lost..." - it will be less confusing for everyone. oh yeah and make sure you end it with a question mark. :)

the problem is, there is no character development anymore because they've drawn out the series to long. we've already learned all the behavioral traits of the main characters, so all that's left is the end of the plot. it's like watching someone finish a puzzle, and they only fit in one piece a week. you can't help but say "hurry the fvck up already! that's all I care about!"

hahaha actually, if u had said "yeah, im so excited" you would of been ok. I didn't choose to be negative, you did.

Thus ur fault! I win :!:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:12 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
first off wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

hahaha actually, if u had said "yeah, im so excited" you would of been ok. I didn't choose to be negative, you did.

you win this battle Mr. Crackerz, if that is your real name. The war is not over though... :evil: :evil: :evil:
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm
first off wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
first off wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

you win this battle Mr. Crackerz, if that is your real name. The war is not over though... :evil: :evil: :evil:

haha how come i did not see this post until now... yes, my name is Mr. Crackerz... first name, mr., actually DOES have the period in the end fyi.

AND my middle name is ritz, which is conveniant, too.
----------------------------------

Anywayz.... away from that above....is anyone excited for LOST still... i am, it is getting good. Last weeks episode with Sayed was one of the best. Man, he killed a fuckin kid, for christ's sake.... and a chicken...lol

anyways, it starts in 10 minutes, so im excited.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:51 am
Mr. C,
Im all caught up on lost.....well, let me rephrase that, I have watched all the episodes. This season is pretty crazy, but its very interesting. Getting back to being as good as it was in its early days. So, what is the deal with that Richard guy, is he immortal? The cast of the show is really good and most have good chemistry. Im glad it is still watchable after all this time, I was really juiced about it when it first came on and I still enjoy checking it out.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 am
time to sprinkle on everyone's lost parade...

know that I bitch because I really liked the show and thought the writing and characters were outstanding in the first season.

the fact that they are continually having to lie for no real reason other than this "we can control people if we lie to them" rationale is getting hard to believe at this point. sometimes it's not even that, it's just "We have to lie! Why? I'm not sure why... (because the script says so) we were just meant to". it's just kind of adding drama for the sake of drama. 8 or 9 real believable characters wouldn't just keep lying for no real reason day after day or even at all.
y'all know the bubble is eventually going to burst (it has already started to unravel with Kate spilling to Sawyer's baby mama, but there's not really that much tension so it's not really going to be that special when they all eventually spill the truth.

What are the dharma people going to do if they say "hey this might sound crazy, but we are all from the future." ? send them back to the future? kick them off the island? we all know the bubbles going to burst soon, but they keep drawing it out, and drawing it out, and there's no real suspense anymore.

I did think the kid ben meeting sayid was a nice wrinkle. this last episode had another plot hole towards the end though. you are going to take a dying kid off whatever kind of life support he is on because the others might have some better equipment that can save him? and WTF, Richard takes ben from Sawyer and was like "we fix it, it's ours, we are keeping it forever" like they were giving him a broken toaster or something.

last weeks episode 2 out of 5

aww poo. all my favorite shows are slowly going down the tubes this year
- daily show - still OK but not great like it once was.
- the office - not as exciting as it used to be.
- 30 rock - same
- lost - writing's getting sloppy.
- south park has just really lost it.

colbert report is still fresh. woot.

I don't care, if you don't care what I think :)
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 am
first off wrote:I don't care, if you don't care what I think :)

good... we got an understanding :mrgreen:

actually, i agree with ur ranking... last weeks episode was a measily 2 out of 5 stars.... but the week before's episode was 4 out of 5. No can't denying that shiit was pretty good.

The thing is, as much as i like kate, her centered episodes suck. They always have and always will. SO we all know when the worst episode of the season is gonna be... when its a Kate centered one, as it was last week. STILL, maybe something good will come out of this one though, that we will find out later is important to the story line.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
first off wrote:I don't care, if you don't care what I think :)

good... we got an understanding :mrgreen:

actually, i agree with ur ranking... last weeks episode was a measily 2 out of 5 stars.... but the week before's episode was 4 out of 5. No can't denying that shiit was pretty good.

The thing is, as much as i like kate, her centered episodes suck. They always have and always will. SO we all know when the worst episode of the season is gonna be... when its a Kate centered one, as it was last week. STILL, maybe something good will come out of this one though, that we will find out later is important to the story line.

agreed on that kate comment, and also the episode last week was much better, yeah.

problem with kate is that they try to keep her mysterious and intriguing, but you just can't keep that shiit up for four years. she's the wild card, but they haven't set things up so we care.

Sawyers a bad boy, Jack is a good guy, kate is supposedly in the middle, kind of flirting with both (literally and figuratively). but they've teased and teased with who she is going to pick that we don't care anymore. and WTF is up with her and Arron? "She needed him"? really? because they sure as hell didn't set that up well. she was never baby crazy in any of the first 4 seasons. and now all of a sudden, she needs a baby to remain sane? shame on you lost writers, you guys could do so much better.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 pm
I have to agree, this episode felt like they ran out of ideas. Seriously how predictable and boring was Richard saying "he won't remember any of this and his innocence will be lost". It's like they didn't want to come up with a way to make it plausible so they just didn't even try.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum