Game Thread: Warriors @ New Jersey Nets 12-18-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:23 pm

+10
No votes
+5
71%
+1
29%
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 7

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:06 pm
Worst half this season, if not longer. There's less of an excuse to be down this much against the Spurs than the Nets.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:07 pm
games over

1/100 chance we'll come back.

Keep playing tho for the next game.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:10 pm
man, I can't believe that Dunleazvy crap before the game. what bs! Every time dun catches the ball, he hesitates for a bit, makes a weak little pass or chucks up a brick. God, this game is awful. No D.
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:14 pm
baytobrooklyn wrote:man, I can't believe that Dunleazvy crap before the game. what bs! Every time dun catches the ball, he hesitates for a bit, makes a weak little pass or chucks up a brick. God, this game is awful. No D.

whatever.

were down by 27.

cant blame mike for everything.

just bite the bullet and play for tommorow vs the celts.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:32 pm
I'm done with watching this game. Have fun guys. :roll:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:58 pm
The team has issues now. They have to work on their weaknesses and get back to playing their kind of basket ball

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:46 pm
This loss is even more embarassing than the San Antonio loss, and I did think it would be possible for that to happen...

Monte defineatley needs to go back to the drawing board and work on our inside game, needs to emphasize pacients on the offensive side, get baron to start driving and creating, and stop taking so many 3's...

We are supposed to be a running team, but there has to be some commitment to the game in the post.

What is up with using our bigs on the high screen for 80% of the game?

Another thing that really irks me is running our team from the far side of the offensive court. I know that they are hoping to clear out one side, but I feel the point guard needs to be running the show from the top of the key.

When they start from the far left side, they have already limited their options of where they can go with the ball.

There are too many weaknesses to go on and I am getting frustrated the more I type... :banghead:
This season is not a flop.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:55 pm
I saw this saved on somebody's Tivo. all I can say is... OUCH. No further comment. Just hope we can bounce back against the Celts.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:01 am
Cosmos wrote:
baytobrooklyn wrote:man, I can't believe that Dunleazvy crap before the game. what bs! Every time dun catches the ball, he hesitates for a bit, makes a weak little pass or chucks up a brick. God, this game is awful. No D.

whatever.

were down by 27.

cant blame mike for everything.

just bite the bullet and play for tommorow vs the celts.

Exactly Cosmos. I knew there was going to be a Dun reference about this game. Its not necessary to trash him every game, I know some of you plan to until he starts playing better in your opinion, but geez...let's move on. This was all in all a bad game for our guys, not just one person's hesitations.
Seaside PhireFly
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:28 am
Yea but....... nothing wrong with blaming dun! Nothing whatsoever! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:28 pm
seriously- I mean why don't you all go shed a tear with your favorite player dumbwitty. All I was saying, is that giving him a special before the game, and fitz and barnett talking him up as always, then him having the kind of game he did is completely weak! You can't disagree with that. And I din't once blame the game on him, I just noted how awfully hestitant he looked every time he got the ball in the first half. Sheesh
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
Previous

Return to Game Threads