favorite conspiracy theory

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:41 pm
"(my old weed dealer had a big beautiful coffee table book full of hot alien women slinking down from UFOs that looked a lot like Airstream trailers from some angles). "

:mrgreen: This made me laugh so much.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Discussing 9/11 as a conspiracy theory pisses me off too much to discuss, but here's a couple of links that address all the "theories":
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html
http://www.debunking911.com/index.html
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 am
Jackattack wrote:Another conspiracy: our current financial crisis was completely manufactured, they tried to time it to occur during the Obama presidency, but they miss timed it, so it came early. Just like a horny teenager....

So, Bush, like a teenager, couldn't get past the 24-second clock?

Actually, had a Republican been elected, then the plot would have harmed his administration and the GOP would have suffered. Once again, "the sound of the buzzer".

Actually, I just thought of another conspiracy that might prove to be interesting: WTF was Did Dick Cheney doing in his underground lair? Was he so paranoid that he felt he had to hide, survive and be prepared to become the president? Was he at torture sessions personally? The VP doesn't have a lot of duties other than PR and party politics, generally, and although Cheney made speeches to the party faithful, he didn't seem terribly active. Had time to hunt caged birds and shoot people, but pretty much stayed out of sight.

We may never know. Maybe he just watched Fox News, read his collection of books on medieval torture and played with toy soldiers, waiting to take over.

Maybe he was more a threat to Bush than to anyone else.

It is known he wanted to take out Iran and was pissed that Bush, after a bad time in Iraq, wanted to be more careful. He was also upset that Bush didn't pardon his aide Libby and that he fired Rumsfeld. I suspect there were more divisions between them. So, maybe Cheney was plotting more against Bush than any Democrats.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Jackattack wrote:Another conspiracy: our current financial crisis was completely manufactured, they tried to time it to occur during the Obama presidency, but they miss timed it, so it came early. Just like a horny teenager....

If someone has control like that over the financial system, what makes you think they care about party politics?
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 am
David Wood wrote:

If someone has control like that over the financial system, what makes you think they care about party politics?

seriously?

One policy decision by a party/politicians who favor their financial leanings could mean the difference of billions in profit for these guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:23 am
Jackattack wrote:
David Wood wrote:

seriously?

One policy decision by a party/politicians who favor their financial leanings could mean the difference of billions in profit for these guys.

Corporate leaders always payoff politicians to some degree

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:30 am
carlgo wrote:

So, Bush, like a teenager, couldn't get past the 24-second clock?

Actually, had a Republican been elected, then the plot would have harmed his administration and the GOP would have suffered. Once again, "the sound of the buzzer".

Actually, I just thought of another conspiracy that might prove to be interesting: WTF was Did Dick Cheney doing in his underground lair? Was he so paranoid that he felt he had to hide, survive and be prepared to become the president? Was he at torture sessions personally? The VP doesn't have a lot of duties other than PR and party politics, generally, and although Cheney made speeches to the party faithful, he didn't seem terribly active. Had time to hunt caged birds and shoot people, but pretty much stayed out of sight.

We may never know. Maybe he just watched Fox News, read his collection of books on medieval torture and played with toy soldiers, waiting to take over.

Maybe he was more a threat to Bush than to anyone else.

It is known he wanted to take out Iran and was pissed that Bush, after a bad time in Iraq, wanted to be more careful. He was also upset that Bush didn't pardon his aide Libby and that he fired Rumsfeld. I suspect there were more divisions between them. So, maybe Cheney was plotting more against Bush than any Democrats.

Cheney was without a doubt the most active vp in the history of the country. He was at the head of getting Bush additional war time powers and pretty much told Bush what to do during his administration. I would actually argue that Cheney had far more power than Bush, seeing as he made decisions without the presidents authority and was always the last person to get a say in any decision Bush had to make which always irked Powell. I agree tho that his secretive nature is very suspicious.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 pm
Jesus Christ didn't actually exist. the bible is fictitious.

I don't know though, all this conspiracy hoo-haa is just a waste of time for me. Theorist just collect the info that builds their case and ignore everything that doesn't.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 am
The Obama Decption is a brilliant documentary that is ofcourse a conspiracy, not a theory, as it is proven with many facts.

I started looking at some other conspiracy documentaries that I have seen, like by David Icke and Alex Jones and also some clips on YouTube.

Nibiru is a very interesting topic and really one I'd like to dismiss and it not being real. I haven't grabbed a telescope and looked for myself and since I live in Australia, and very south in Australia, I am in the area that is best to see Nibiru, as it is said to be approaching Earth from the south. The evidence is pretty irrefutable and so I'd like a conversation on this topic.

I am thinking of the many theories that exist and it is true that there are many on the same topic that differ, some only slightly, others by a fair bit. What I'm currently trying to piece together, if in fact it can be pieced, is how these theories, some at least, relate to each other.

What I'm talking about is, for example, how the elite that control the world and whose family line has been in control or influencing humanity alot at least, and the New World Order relate to Nibiru and the said aliens that exist their. For the unintiated (not knowing), it has been said that Nibiru is a huge red planet that has human like race. This race created humans by genetically combining their own DNA with that of ancient human/ape species that were on Earth many years ago. Nibiru has an orbit around our sun (it gradually came into an orbit around our sun as it was pulled in over many millions of years) that takes 3600 years, so therefore it is said to be coming by 2012, so therefore it has been 3600 years since it last passed by here.

Just trying to relate these two conspiracies, maybe this alien species, known as Anunnaki, have always communicated with these elite members, telling them to prepare humanity for their arrival, thus again having faithful slaves (which is whay they created humans in the first place, to be slaves here on Earth to mine gold for them).

Be good to have a discussion on these popular and growing topics.

Here is a clip on a man who has his own theory on Nibiru and the Anunnaki:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkJUh3s7kc[/youtube]

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 am
Jackattack wrote:
David Wood wrote:

seriously?

it doesnt matter whos president everybody has a price.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 am
migya wrote:The Obama Decption is a brilliant documentary that is ofcourse a conspiracy, not a theory, as it is proven with many facts.

I started looking at some other conspiracy documentaries that I have seen, like by David Icke and Alex Jones and also some clips on YouTube.

Nibiru is a very interesting topic and really one I'd like to dismiss and it not being real. I haven't grabbed a telescope and looked for myself and since I live in Australia, and very south in Australia, I am in the area that is best to see Nibiru, as it is said to be approaching Earth from the south. The evidence is pretty irrefutable and so I'd like a conversation on this topic.

I am thinking of the many theories that exist and it is true that there are many on the same topic that differ, some only slightly, others by a fair bit. What I'm currently trying to piece together, if in fact it can be pieced, is how these theories, some at least, relate to each other.

What I'm talking about is, for example, how the elite that control the world and whose family line has been in control or influencing humanity alot at least, and the New World Order relate to Nibiru and the said aliens that exist their. For the unintiated (not knowing), it has been said that Nibiru is a huge red planet that has human like race. This race created humans by genetically combining their own DNA with that of ancient human/ape species that were on Earth many years ago. Nibiru has an orbit around our sun (it gradually came into an orbit around our sun as it was pulled in over many millions of years) that takes 3600 years, so therefore it is said to be coming by 2012, so therefore it has been 3600 years since it last passed by here.

Just trying to relate these two conspiracies, maybe this alien species, known as Anunnaki, have always communicated with these elite members, telling them to prepare humanity for their arrival, thus again having faithful slaves (which is whay they created humans in the first place, to be slaves here on Earth to mine gold for them).

Be good to have a discussion on these popular and growing topics.

Here is a clip on a man who has his own theory on Nibiru and the Anunnaki:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qkJUh3s7kc[/youtube]

Nobody interested in such topic and conversation? Oh well, thought I'd try to stimulate some talk on the near future

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum