*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 pm
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:
martin wrote:hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:

Yep. But nobody talks about it. It's the kind of secret everybody knows but ignores, just in case it happens to them. :wink:

And Capt ain't gonna make the team. She perfectly could, going by her looks, but I'm pretty sure you can't join any team's cheerleader squad when you have a restraining order. :mrgreen:

im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.

Yes, it happens quite often. I know of at least 3 Warriors players (one ex player) in the last few season that are regularly banging some of the cheerleaders.

Oooooohh share!!!!!!!

Man maybe I should try out....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:13 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:
martin wrote:hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:

Yep. But nobody talks about it. It's the kind of secret everybody knows but ignores, just in case it happens to them. :wink:

And Capt ain't gonna make the team. She perfectly could, going by her looks, but I'm pretty sure you can't join any team's cheerleader squad when you have a restraining order. :mrgreen:

im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.

Yes, it happens quite often. I know of at least 3 Warriors players (one ex player) in the last few season that are regularly banging some of the cheerleaders.

Oooooohh share!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Don't forget Barnesy isn't here anymore

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:25 pm
migya wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oooooohh share!!!!!!!

Yeah, but I'd still do Azubuike...and I think I'd do Jack as long as he promised to keep his mouth shut and wear a bag over his head...he has a nice body.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:52 pm
I'd do Brianna, one of the Warrior girls. She's gorgeous. I saw her in person a few times. My friend's mom does the Warrior girls' hair, so they have a pretty good friendship together. She went with my friend to his homecoming dance this past year and went ice skating across town like a week later or so.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
migya wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oooooohh share!!!!!!!

Yeah, but I'd still do Azubuike...and I think I'd do Jack as long as he promised to keep his mouth shut and wear a bag over his head...he has a nice body.

Azu is well built, but I don't see the good body on SJackson, he looks like a twig. Varied taste obviously :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 am
migya wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
migya wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oooooohh share!!!!!!!

Azu is well built, but I don't see the good body on SJackson, he looks like a twig. Varied taste obviously :wink:

Yeah, I like tall skinny guys....not like gross skinny, but Jack skinny...he has the same body build as Barnes.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:40 am
Damn Amare Stoudemire is done for the year! With a detached retina! Ouch.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 am
Highlight of the year so far. And I don't think there will be a better one during the rest of the season...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0afz7lz7KGM[/youtube]
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:30 am
TMC wrote:Highlight of the year so far. And I don't think there will be a better one during the rest of the season...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0afz7lz7KGM[/youtube]

Damn, beat me to it. :wink:

Probably one of the luckiest chucks ever...............but considering he wasnt in any kind of shotting motion, had been blocked on his first attempt and then found the ball just in mid air in-front of him, with Iggy all over him, from half court............and for the game!!!

I mean man, even if it was just a straight up half court shot, you could say "Ahh, alot of player practice those".........but that is essentially a circus/one of a kind shot to win the game.

We will let Harris have his miraculous moment. :D
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm
he's turned into quite a player hasn't he

(prick)
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm
The Celtics and Clippers are tied with 2 minutes left. I'm feeling a little better about the other night.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 pm
Clippers just beat the Celtics...I feel a million times better.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Clippers just beat the Celtics...I feel a million times better.

awesome. :D

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:44 am
Captain_Jack wrote:Clippers just beat the Celtics...I feel a million times better.

every dog has his day. We had ours on a Celtic backtoback.

Cliippers had theirs when Celtics were missing KG and on the end of a long tough western road trip.

I think ours was more impressive since we were missing Monta and Mags and Crawford. And our team was basically comprised of d-leaguers(buke, cj), second rounders(jackson and turiaf) and sophmore players(belinelli and wright), and one first rounder(biedrins).
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 pm
saintdee wrote:

every dog has his day. We had ours on a Celtic backtoback.

Cliippers had theirs when Celtics were missing KG and on the end of a long tough western road trip.

I think ours was more impressive since we were missing Monta and Mags and Crawford. And our team was basically comprised of d-leaguers(buke, cj), second rounders(jackson and turiaf) and sophmore players(belinelli and wright), and one first rounder(biedrins).

I wasn't comparing the Clippers win against Boston to ours. I was saying I didn't feel so bad about losing to the Clippers since they went out and beat Boston two days later. Especially since they beat Boston WITHOUT Baron having a huge day. True KG didn't play, but it's still Boston and they're still the Clippers.
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum