Rihanna

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 am
bigstrads wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Sorry to say Bada but some people do in-fact like kids on this board, just an observation. Peace love and unity, am done with this thread.

Errr, what?.............what the hell does Bada and liking kids have to do with this?

I meant to say act like kids that sounded so wrong, but am sure you are smart enough to pick that up. Discussions do help here in understanding certain issues better. The whole Rihanna incident and discussion gave me a broader view of assaulting women and people in general. For the thread to go down means some members are acting like kids, going with the back and forth na na na. I mean the whole she looks terrible with out make-up was not necessary. People acting like kids or un-adult like, being inconsiderate, having to make one of the modes step in to hush or close the matter.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Sorry to say Bada but some people do in-fact like kids on this board, just an observation. Peace love and unity, am done with this thread.

Errr, what?.............what the hell does Bada and liking kids have to do with this?

I meant to say act like kids that sounded so wrong, but am sure you are smart enough to pick that up. Discussions do help here in understanding certain issues better. The whole Rihanna incident and discussion gave me a broader view of assaulting women and people in general. For the thread to go down means some members are acting like kids, going with the back and forth na na na. I mean the whole she looks terrible with out make-up was not necessary. People acting like kids or un-adult like, being inconsiderate, having to make one of the modes step in to hush or close the matter.

yeah quazza's comment is adding fuel to a fire we want to burn out already (damn u quaz).

agree to disagree u bastard :mrgreen: :banghead:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:45 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ahh, gotcha. :wink:

Unfortunately I wasnt smart enough to spot that and was re-reading what Bada wrote to see if he made a comment about kids being annoying or something. :mrgreen: :oops:

Also, Bada is my bro, so with it sounding like you having a pop at him or something, just thought Id step in. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:38 pm
bigstrads wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ahh, gotcha. :wink:

Unfortunately I wasnt smart enough to spot that and was re-reading what Bada wrote to see if he made a comment about kids being annoying or something. :mrgreen: :oops:

Also, Bada is my bro, so with it sounding like you having a pop at him or something, just thought Id step in. :wink:

I have nothing but respect for Bada and the rest of the mods, again that was my grammatical error, and see how it can be misread. :oops: :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 am
War Years wrote:
8th ave wrote:i think it's okay for a man to hit a woman in self defense.... that's it... if you guys wanna talk about what justifies self defense, thats a whole different conversation...

this... "never" okay to hit a woman is stupid.... we live in a day and age where women are supposed to be treated like equals... and im not saying that rihanna deserved to be slapped or whatever, because unless she hit chris brown first, she doesnt... my main point is to expect to get hit if you're hitting someone... REGARDLESS OF SEX

*8th Ave, excuse me, I really I don't know. Are you really a knockout babe?

If you are a normal sized guy and you're dealing with a crazy chick, you use as LITTLE force as possible. It's worked for me. And usually that isn't much force.

8th Ave. Wrote:
"I know you guys are only trying to defend women... but u guys have to realize that way of thinking is sexist...."

Perhaps some of you have had to grow up with domestic violence, and for that I'm sorry. But it's always a slippery slope to scumbagdom. I realize experiences like that can twist your thinking, but that "way of thinking" is NOT SEXIST. Though preferential treatment to woman on sports boards can be sexist. Heh, heh, heh

My admiration for the real men who stood up, Mr. Crackerz, (what a man!) TMC ( to the point , as always ),Biggstrade, CJR and Mc Wilkens.
I would have posted on " State of the Board", but we closed that thread and kept this open and I can see some wisdom in that as this thread was the only outstanding issue.

first, i dont know what a knock out babe is. if the question asks if i ever hit women, the answer is no. if the question asks if i am fine as fuk, the answer is still probably no.

secondly, i did grow up with domestic violence, but how do you know that it took a twist on my thinking? and tell me how is it not sexist? you believe that chris brown is wrong for hitting rihanna for what reason? because she is a women? do you know exactly what happened? do you know whether or not rihanna provoked it? no one knows wtf happened, so who the fuk are we to go on and say this or that person is wrong? and i saw the picture in the earlier post and i must say i dont know how credible TMZ is. again, im not sayin that it was right OR wrong, but i am sayin that i want to reserve my judgement until all the facts come out and not say that it was wrong of CB just because rihanna is a women.

and lastly, are you saying that i am less of a "real man" because i have a different opinion?
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum