Rihanna

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21203
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 am
Ther are other options Bigs, but to what end? How long do you just play it neutral? I'm a big believer of working with someone to help them get better, especially mentally, as that's where all problems originate, but not at the expense of being violated to much. You shouldn't have to take crap, be it physical or not, but the choice is the person's ofcourse. The instigation/violation has to stop above all else, whether it takes hitting the person or not, the situation has to stop. That's why laws are mostly geared towards consequence (not all the time ofcourse), to stop the violation, especially from reoccurring.

My point is not to judge people who take such physical action (in cases where they are instigated on) as they usually are in today's society, as that person gets slaughtered with judgement more often than not
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21203
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:24 am
metalface wrote:Even though that picture made me feel really bad for her and kiss her boo-boos; this quote makes me feel compassion for her:

...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

GOOD VICTIMY UPDATE - okay so i just got an email saying Chris Brown is on his way to Hawaii to meet up with Rihanna. I have no idea if it's true or not. Maybe someone who sells first aid supplies and ice packs on Hawaii can keep me posted.


Shes stupids if she goes back to him.



People can change and maybe he wouldn't do it again, but there's always the chance he will. An african friend of ours, who had five children with her african husband, has had similar problems with him. He has cheated on her in the past, left her and the family, did so again for some four months, up until three days ago. She had told us the story how back in about August, he hit her, screamed loud and often at her in front of all five kids, all under the age of thirteen and how he then left home, to get his own house and would come over every three nights or so to smack on the door and windows at the front of the house, waking her up and the children and just causing trouble. I felt like paying him a visit and choking him out, at my nicest ofcourse. The guy is not right in the head with his family and low and behold, she let's him back home to stay three days ago. Makes you think, stupid bitch, she deserves it all because she stays with him and that is pretty true. I do think it is fear based and a bad sort of attachment to the bastard.

This isn't just women with men, it is also men taking crap from their woman, girlfriend or wife and staying with them, thus allowing it and giving a green light for those things to happen again, over and over
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:26 am
migya wrote:Ther are other options Bigs, but to what end? How long do you just play it neutral? I'm a big believer of working with someone to help them get better, especially mentally, as that's where all problems originate, but not at the expense of being violated to much. You shouldn't have to take crap, be it physical or not, but the choice is the person's ofcourse. The instigation/violation has to stop above all else, whether it takes hitting the person or not, the situation has to stop. That's why laws are mostly geared towards consequence (not all the time ofcourse), to stop the violation, especially from reoccurring.

My point is not to judge people who take such physical action (in cases where they are instigated on) as they usually are in today's society, as that person gets slaughtered with judgement more often than not


Ok Mig, I see what your saying...........but I think you just keep wording in such a way that people dont get it and instantly jump on you as condoning wife beating (plus, your an Aussie too, so it makes sense. :wink:)

All Im saying is this.............take a look at Rhianna..............do you really think that if she was going wildcat on you, you would HAVE to hit her to stop her?

And in this case, hit her to THAT extent, obviously repeatedly and un-necessarily.

Thats what we are talking about here, this c*nt OBVIOUSLY doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt you are giving him..............I mean f*ck, even if hed/you/mostly anyone were to lightly slap (in such a way that wouldnt cause any damage but would shock her enough to stop) a woman like Rhianna, that would be the end of it...........and that might be understandable and excusable.

But he went to town on her, Ive got images in my head of him just repeatedly beating on her face, for no reason and for a long time after she stopped doing whatever it was that pissed him off.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21203
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:36 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Ther are other options Bigs, but to what end? How long do you just play it neutral? I'm a big believer of working with someone to help them get better, especially mentally, as that's where all problems originate, but not at the expense of being violated to much. You shouldn't have to take crap, be it physical or not, but the choice is the person's ofcourse. The instigation/violation has to stop above all else, whether it takes hitting the person or not, the situation has to stop. That's why laws are mostly geared towards consequence (not all the time ofcourse), to stop the violation, especially from reoccurring.

My point is not to judge people who take such physical action (in cases where they are instigated on) as they usually are in today's society, as that person gets slaughtered with judgement more often than not


Ok Mig, I see what your saying...........but I think you just keep wording in such a way that people dont get it and instantly jump on you as condoning wife beating (plus, your an Aussie too, so it makes sense. :wink:)


No way what I wrote can be seen as making me a wife beater, no fukin way. I'm saying how situations are different in such physical confrontations.

The English have a knack for hitting their wife, as far as what I've read :wink:


bigstrads wrote:All Im saying is this.............take a look at Rhianna..............do you really think that if she was going wildcat on you, you would HAVE to hit her to stop her?

And in this case, hit her to THAT extent, obviously repeatedly and un-necessarily.

Thats what we are talking about here, this c*nt OBVIOUSLY doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt you are giving him..............I mean f*ck, even if hed/you/mostly anyone were to lightly slap (in such a way that wouldnt cause any damage but would shock her enough to stop) a woman like Rhianna, that would be the end of it...........and that might be understandable and excusable.

But he went to town on her, Ive got images in my head of him just repeatedly beating on her face, for no reason and for a long time after she stopped doing whatever it was that pissed him off.


I never was sticking up for the dog that hit that Rhianna woman, never said I was either!

I was talking about OTHER situations where a man hitting woman happens, they are not all the same. The full story of this case with this Rhianna was not known either, but I assumed straight away that her guy had smacked for no reason. He should get thirty seconds with five guys in a room, all five fans of Rhianna. He'd come out slightly bruised I think :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 am
metalface wrote:Even though that picture made me feel really bad for her and kiss her boo-boos; this quote makes me feel compassion for her:

...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

GOOD VICTIMY UPDATE - okay so i just got an email saying Chris Brown is on his way to Hawaii to meet up with Rihanna. I have no idea if it's true or not. Maybe someone who sells first aid supplies and ice packs on Hawaii can keep me posted.


Shes stupids if she goes back to him.


That happens A LOT more often than anybody can imagine. I've got to deal with that crap in my job everyday, women that have been beaten badly coming to lift the restraining order because:

a) he will change.
b) he's the father of my kids.
c) I can't live without him.
d) (and my personal favorite) I need to f*ck him so bad... (I'm not kidding. I've heard it more than once or twice)

Happens every single day. Of course, they never get what they want, because once you've commited a crime, you have to pay for it. But that doesn't stop them from trying.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:12 am
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:Even though that picture made me feel really bad for her and kiss her boo-boos; this quote makes me feel compassion for her:

...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

GOOD VICTIMY UPDATE - okay so i just got an email saying Chris Brown is on his way to Hawaii to meet up with Rihanna. I have no idea if it's true or not. Maybe someone who sells first aid supplies and ice packs on Hawaii can keep me posted.


Shes stupids if she goes back to him.


That happens A LOT more often than anybody can imagine. I've got to deal with that crap in my job everyday, women that have been beaten badly coming to lift the restraining order because:

a) he will change.
b) he's the father of my kids.
c) I can't live without him.
d) (and my personal favorite) I need to f*ck him so bad... (I'm not kidding. I've heard it more than once or twice)


Happens every single day. Of course, they never get what they want, because once you've commited a crime, you have to pay for it. But that doesn't stop them from trying.


well, seems de sade and masoch were not too wrong for understanding certain people. love is cruel, love coupled with sexual instinct is even more cruel.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:58 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
8th ave wrote:i know you guys are only trying to defend women... but u guys have to realize that way of thinking is sexist....


I don’t get how defending women getting assaulted by men is been sexist. Yes we do live in a world were women suppose to be equal to men, and I agree with that 100 percent. Does that mean the WNBA and NBA need to intermix and have a co-ed league? If they don’t do that, is that considered sexist? Or boxing, why Evander Holyfield doesn’t fight LaLa Ali? There is an obvious disadvantage when it comes to strength, to think that is not the case is unrealistic. Now sex discrimination is against equality for women, in places like school, work and that is wrong. There are physical differences between men and women if that was not the case we would in-fact see a coed NBA-WNBA, or COED boxing, go down the line name the sports and you will see the separation, are they being sexist, or giving unequal treatment I think not. The point am making here is pyshical strength between men and women is present, with men having the advantage majority of the time. So in a fight he will have the advantage, and does not bode well for the woman . Now as far as if the situation was switched and Rihana assaulted Chris Brown then of course she would be in the wrong.


in a certain interpretation, one (a female, or a feminist) could answer like this: by saying we 'men' are stronger and we 'must' protect women, we 'men' put women' essence into circulation of 'men' economy and so define it and give it a role. it is masculine presumption that women are weaker then men and it is masculine way of treating them as 'weaker', 'neading in hep', 'caring' and so on solely because of their men defined womanhood, not because they are persons.
the sports you mention are perfect example of sexist economy and woman trying to be the part of it. no, we should not make boxing matches between men and women(as long as there are no women who are strong enough to stand their ground, and this might become possible), it would not be manifestation of equality - it would be unequal even if you/i went against proffessional boxer, though you are a man.
to judge women beforehand you know what they want and think, is shovinist and is what equal rights should prevent. of course it would take 1000000 of years to overcome that, for too many decades women were repressed by men and certain social bonds are here to stay for very long and maybe forever, unless you get 'amazones raping men' to become normal number of population. BUT - question if hitting a 'woman' is right or wrong is already shovinist and sexist, both parties - migya and contras are mainly of the same stance (that they are the ones who define what women are and how they should be treated like) - except taking different poles of the same stick.
the question should have been when and if violence can be right, or is every hitting an act of violence?
tell me, what you want , but if a schmoe comes and hits me down to the ground, it's the same violence even if we both are men.
except most men would certainly feel less compassion for me, because, well, i'm not in their plans of creating a family, showing their power onto every single day and waiting for reward and commitment in the evening. yes, most of men would certainly feel bad for rhihana, because if they were in chris browns place, they would not hit her, but be powerful loving best sex giving caring MEN.
(except, sorry, it is another shovinist, sexist illusion)


To the point you mentioned stating it would be unequal even if you/i went against professional boxer, though you are a man, yes but we are not trained boxers. Boxing is a exillerating sport and a person must have technique, as well as stamina. There are women trained boxers, as I had mentioned Laila Ali, the daughter of Mohamed Ali, a professional boxer at 160 pounds why not allow her to fight men in that weight class. As you mentioned “as long as there are no women who are strong enough to stand their ground, and this might become possible”, with that statement are your being sexist I think not, there are obvious physical difference between a men and women, its not fair to be labeled sexist for being aware of that. “It might become possible but at this day in time it has not arrived. With that that statement you are admitting to the pyshical difference between man and woman with men having advantage on physical strength.

I don’t see how basketball or boxing are sexist sports, am not sure about boxing but, basketball is played by girls from a young age to the colleges and have a professional league, not to familiar with boxing, but it is a sport not trained or performed in high school levels, boxing is not as accessible as basketball.

To be equal is to judge on ability and no other variable, no matter race, or gender. If a woman is able to get into the NFL on ability then of course that is great, she deserved to make the team, instead women are placed as cheerleaders, now I never seen a NFL male cheerleader, now that can be considered sexiest because men have the ability to perform cheerleading tasks.

Lets be real here the majority of assaults between a woman and a man, the woman gets the worst end of it. The stats are staggering in comparing men and women when it comes to domestic violence, it is a one-sided story.

If Rihana goes back to Chris Brown then that's her fault if she gets assaulted again. People can control situations they are in, assaults and violence don't just happen out of the blue. If it re-occurs again i would not feel bad for her because she should have known that's not a situation to be in.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21203
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:Even though that picture made me feel really bad for her and kiss her boo-boos; this quote makes me feel compassion for her:

...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

GOOD VICTIMY UPDATE - okay so i just got an email saying Chris Brown is on his way to Hawaii to meet up with Rihanna. I have no idea if it's true or not. Maybe someone who sells first aid supplies and ice packs on Hawaii can keep me posted.


Shes stupids if she goes back to him.


That happens A LOT more often than anybody can imagine. I've got to deal with that crap in my job everyday, women that have been beaten badly coming to lift the restraining order because:

a) he will change.
b) he's the father of my kids.
c) I can't live without him.
d) (and my personal favorite) I need to f*ck him so bad... (I'm not kidding. I've heard it more than once or twice)

Happens every single day. Of course, they never get what they want, because once you've commited a crime, you have to pay for it. But that doesn't stop them from trying.



That's why many women keep getting abused, because they allow it to continue to happen. That goes for almost all situations where one person is getting violated, they don't help themselves by taking action and thus it continues
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:24 pm
migya wrote:I never was sticking up for the dog that hit that Rhianna woman, never said I was either!


migya wrote:Make him fuk her in the arse (he probably does already :mrgreen: ). Bich probably deserved a smacking, let's be honest, a slammable bich like that gets sick of the usual suk and fuk and wants to venture into having it rough. Met too many biches like that. Say it like it is :mrgreen:
speakonitgod wrote:Image
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21203
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:
migya wrote:I never was sticking up for the dog that hit that Rhianna woman, never said I was either!


migya wrote:Make him fuk her in the arse (he probably does already :mrgreen: ). Bich probably deserved a smacking, let's be honest, a slammable bich like that gets sick of the usual suk and fuk and wants to venture into having it rough. Met too many biches like that. Say it like it is :mrgreen:
speakonitgod wrote:Image



What a fool you are, yet again you show it!

Mods, this idiot is continuing his garbage, it is like trolling in fact. This should be enough
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 pm
migya, I dont think Broe is a fool. He has a strong opinion about this matter and he is entitled to his opinion and it does not make him a fool.

However, Broe, LET IT GO and MOVE ON. Enough of bringing it back up over and over again.

We have decided to treat you guys as adults and give you time to discuss it and then move on without banning several people.

You have made your point very clear and I/we appreciate everyone giving their opinion. But now is the time to move on from it.

So I ask that everyone move on from this topic. If you just cant do that, then I ask that you do it via PM. If you cant do that either, then there are several other warrior communities out there.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:55 pm
she looks terrible without makeup!


( :mrgreen: sorry)

All Star
Posts: 3040
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:06 am
Sorry to say Bada but some people do in-fact like kids on this board, just an observation. Peace love and unity, am done with this thread.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:26 am
warriorsstepup wrote:Sorry to say Bada but some people do in-fact like kids on this board, just an observation. Peace love and unity, am done with this thread.


Errr, what?.............what the hell does Bada and liking kids have to do with this?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 am
bada wrote:migya, I dont think Broe is a fool. He has a strong opinion about this matter and he is entitled to his opinion and it does not make him a fool.

However, Broe, LET IT GO and MOVE ON. Enough of bringing it back up over and over again.

We have decided to treat you guys as adults and give you time to discuss it and then move on without banning several people.

You have made your point very clear and I/we appreciate everyone giving their opinion. But now is the time to move on from it.

So I ask that everyone move on from this topic. If you just cant do that, then I ask that you do it via PM. If you cant do that either, then there are several other warrior communities out there.


Exactly. LET IT GO ALREADY. Everybody has made their point clear, so let's focus on other things and get over with this crap or we'll be forced to lock the thread and take other measures if needed.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron