NHL 09 XBOX 360

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:02 pm
I just wanted to see if anybody that's on the 360 has picked up NHL 09. I'm looking for players to add to my EASHL, i only got 3 on it so far.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:35 am
I HATE YOU NON HOCKEY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:44 am
LMAO!!!

Maybe I need to get this game huh bud? so we can have 2 seperate threads all to ourselves then. :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 pm
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!

Maybe I need to get this game huh bud? so we can have 2 seperate threads all to ourselves then. :mrgreen:



haha not necessary man! i did join a team, and this game kicks ass. well once the patch comes out, too many gay ass cheese goals that teams try over and over. stuff that would rarely work in a real nhl game. still incredibly fun except for the time i tried to be goalie for the first time online

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:I HATE YOU NON HOCKEY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha sorry rob... i dont have any modern video game systems... i play my bro's 360 like 1 a month. But if i did... this would be the second game i bought (after halo 3)

All Star
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Sunnyvale
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:21 pm
sorry i have a ps3... 8)

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:I HATE YOU NON HOCKEY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha...id love to get the game as ive been playing since 2k4. hella fun...but times are tough and if i sell back the old hockey games ill still be 40 bucks short.

edit:// just re-read your post and the title...i play the 2k series. not a big EA fan
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm
it's cool guys thanks for your support! lol, and E-man, i used to play the 2k series mostly too. EA was always too arcadey, but this years is great. Full control with the right stick, EASHL, and Be a pro. It's really good, got my team going and won a few games before we lost the last one 1-0.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:it's cool guys thanks for your support! lol, and E-man, i used to play the 2k series mostly too. EA was always too arcadey, but this years is great. Full control with the right stick, EASHL, and Be a pro. It's really good, got my team going and won a few games before we lost the last one 1-0.


i dont wanna speak for all of us, but we would all be willing to join your thing if u wanna by us all 360's and the game. [-o< :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:it's cool guys thanks for your support! lol, and E-man, i used to play the 2k series mostly too. EA was always too arcadey, but this years is great. Full control with the right stick, EASHL, and Be a pro. It's really good, got my team going and won a few games before we lost the last one 1-0.


i dont wanna speak for all of us, but we would all be willing to join your thing if u wanna by us all 360's and the game. [-o< :mrgreen:


hahaha awesome as always crackerz, anyway, i have a damaged disc that you can have and then rent and switch if thats your thing. I'm an honest guy and just bought a second one. lol but its cool, we got a pretty large team going now.

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest