Rihanna

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Rihanna, 20, one of the world's hottest women, was the victim of a physical assault by Chris Brown, 19, one of the world's biggest morons.

The alleged assault took place in or about a Lamborghini owned by one of them, evidently.

If I was a judge I would sentence people creatively. I have some ideas, what are yours?

List your creative punishment for this crime.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm
Make him fuk her in the arse (he probably does already :mrgreen: ). Bich probably deserved a smacking, let's be honest, a slammable bich like that gets sick of the usual suk and fuk and wants to venture into having it rough. Met too many biches like that. Say it like it is :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:04 pm
Rihanna's twelvehead creeps me out.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 pm
regardless of what people look like, or how famous one is, assault is assault. I simply do not get how this is a laughing matter for some of u.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 pm
rihanna? hot? really? on what planet?
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:regardless of what people look like, or how famous one is, assault is assault. I simply do not get how this is a laughing matter for some of u.

See the joke mate :wink:

You don't know the situation either. Too many times I've seen chiks abuse their boyfriends and bring on getting hit. People who say "oh no, you shouldn't hit anyone for whatever reason" are naive and quite shallow. There are situations where you are brought to violence or physical action. An example of a woman bringing that type of action on is one that cheats on her boyfriend, steals from him and verbally abuses him and/or spreads lies about him. That is deserving of a consequence and a smack is actually a simple, somewhat not enough, of a consequence. I reckon such biches should be shamed for being little sluts, but society seems to accept that pretty well nowadays

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:06 pm
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:regardless of what people look like, or how famous one is, assault is assault. I simply do not get how this is a laughing matter for some of u.

You don't know the situation either. Too many times I've seen chiks abuse their boyfriends and bring on getting hit. People who say "oh no, you shouldn't hit anyone for whatever reason" are naive and quite shallow. There are situations where you are brought to violence or physical action. An example of a woman bringing that type of action on is one that cheats on her boyfriend, steals from him and verbally abuses him and/or spreads lies about him. That is deserving of a consequence and a smack is actually a simple, somewhat not enough, of a consequence. I reckon such biches should be shamed for being little sluts, but society seems to accept that pretty well nowadays

nah dude, lets say u get assaulted or someone u know... u gonna blame the victim cuz they might of deserve it? joke or not, its bad taste to joke about an assault victim. its low
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

nah dude, lets say u get assaulted or someone u know... u gonna blame the victim cuz they might of deserve it? joke or not, its bad taste to joke about an assault victim. its low

Like I said, it was a joke. There many jokes on here, see it for what it is

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:20 pm
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

i wasnt picking on just u... i think its pretty fucked up to be already making jokes on something that could negetively have psychological effects on someone and affect them for the rest of their lives. I dunno to what extent what happen, but until then, why attempt to be funny on something that is serious. Is it just cuz she's a celebrity, so now its ok? i dont get the rationale of making a joke like u did.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:37 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

i wasnt picking on just u... i think its pretty fucked up to be already making jokes on something that could negetively have psychological effects on someone and affect them for the rest of their lives. I dunno to what extent what happen, but until then, why attempt to be funny on something that is serious. Is it just cuz she's a celebrity, so now its ok? i dont get the rationale of making a joke like u did.

Guess you just don't joke much about women. Nothing bad meant.

Just go to parties and watch the sluttishness. Yea it's good to see when you're horny, but you get to see how dirty some of them can be

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 pm
Eh.... never really liked Chris Brown, anyway. Always preferred Ne-Yo's music over him.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 am
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

Just go to parties and watch the sluttishness. Yea it's good to see when you're horny, but you get to see how dirty some of them can be

no man, i dont care about jokes or women or whomever. But she was a alleged victim of an assault. Give the women a break. If she's faking, then by all ridicule her all u want then. But as of now, she is a victim. Again i give u the question, If someone u knew was just assaulted, would you want people joking about her? Its fucked up.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am
migya wrote:You don't know the situation either. Too many times I've seen chiks abuse their boyfriends and bring on getting hit. People who say "oh no, you shouldn't hit anyone for whatever reason" are naive and quite shallow. There are situations where you are brought to violence or physical action. An example of a woman bringing that type of action on is one that cheats on her boyfriend, steals from him and verbally abuses him and/or spreads lies about him. That is deserving of a consequence and a smack is actually a simple, somewhat not enough, of a consequence. I reckon such biches should be shamed for being little sluts, but society seems to accept that pretty well nowadays

Hey, easy there, buddy. Violence is not an option. Never, and under no circumstances can it be valid.

Even tho situations like you're talking about do happen in real life (and quite often, I must say), there are always other options. You can try to talk some sense into them, you can threat them with leaving... and you can actually do it if nothing else works. And those would all be valid ways to treat a woman... but not violence. Never.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:

no man, i dont care about jokes or women or whomever. But she was a alleged victim of an assault. Give the women a break. If she's faking, then by all ridicule her all u want then. But as of now, she is a victim. Again i give u the question, If someone u knew was just assaulted, would you want people joking about her? Its fucked up.

Hey Cracker take it easy. We don't know her so it is different, if we did we wouldn't tell jokes in that way. We all joke about famous people in one way or another. It was just a joke

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:08 am
xbay wrote:Eh.... never really liked Chris Brown, anyway. Always preferred Ne-Yo's music over him.

his good sh*t was written by ne-yo anyway :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum