*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 pm
Yep, it's against the rules for an NBA player and NBA cheerleader to have physical contact with each other, I believe. I think there's more to that rule, too.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:59 pm
What the hell is a Von Wafer anyway? sounds like a cookie...

We need a couple players like Brandon Bass and/or Carl Landry...
and a point guard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 am
martin wrote:hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:

They're like the rest of the biches too, always trying to get pregnant to screw the player over and get thousands out of them over many years

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm
Gerald Wallace, who was accosted by Andrew Bynum, gets to take a bus ride from L.A. all the way to Charlotte, N. Carolina. Due to his collapsed lung, i guess the doctors aren't letting him fly. kinda sad, kinda funny, kinda fun.

Bynum, was charged a Flagrant 2, and sentenced to a torn MCL that will keep him out for the regular season. I think that was a little too harsh of suspension...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm
I heard one of the announcers last night mention that Jason Richardson used to play hockey? :shock:
I would love to see a video of that! I bet he towered over the other players. As good an athlete as he is, I bet he was scary on the ice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 am
Are the warriors the most incompetant team in basketball? Most Underachieving? most pathetic front office? worst coach?.... if you said yes, then you haven't been watching basket ball in Phoenix.

Shopping Amare (Idiots)
Shopping Shaq (shaq is worth something only on winning teams)
Nash Deem Untouchable at 35 (happy B-day Steve)

WTF Happen in Phoenix. Kerr needs to be fired, and prolly Porter too. ALL that talent is going to waste.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 am
RITZ wrote:Are the warriors the most incompetant team in basketball? Most Underachieving? most pathetic front office? worst coach?.... if you said yes, then you haven't been watching basket ball in Phoenix.

Shopping Amare (Idiots)
Shopping Shaq (shaq is worth something only on winning teams)
Nash Deem Untouchable at 35 (happy B-day Steve)

WTF Happen in Phoenix. Kerr needs to be fired, and prolly Porter too. ALL that talent is going to waste.

Prefer to be in their position than the sorryarsed state of this franchise

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 pm
don't think it deserves it's own thread but Adam Morrison now a Laker

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... admanovic/

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Quazza wrote:don't think it deserves it's own thread but Adam Morrison now a Laker

i bet adam morrison will get little to zero playing time. This was done for salary purporses.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 pm
saintdee wrote:
Quazza wrote:don't think it deserves it's own thread but Adam Morrison now a Laker

i bet adam morrison will get little to zero playing time. This was done for salary purporses.

I don't know about that. I think Phil Jackson can get something out of him. You don't just trade a starter away and not play them. Radmonovic may suck, but Morrison is capable of being a decent role player if used properly. I think the Zeke is the perfect coach for him.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 pm
not worth its own thread, but i was doin some research.. and found out some Info for the 2009 draft. Did anyone know that Minnesota has 3 first rounders next year. Oklahoma too. Plus OKLA have 2 more in 2010. thats a lot.

EDIT: i screwed up with the numbers. I previously said 4. the correct answer is not present.
Last edited by Mr. Crackerz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:not worth its own thread, but i was doin some research.. and found out some Info for the 2009 draft. Did anyone know that Minnesota has 4 first rounders next year. Oklahoma too. Plus OKLA have 2 more in 2010. thats a lot.

Both those teams need to trade all those picks for two proven players. TWolves need a real PG and Thunder need real Center

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 pm
So will the kings be wearing nametags in the next practice... i mean holy crap, there whole team is completely new
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:37 pm
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:
martin wrote:hm, ok, i will join this as well - do cheerleaders bang a lot basketball players from the team? :oops:

Yep. But nobody talks about it. It's the kind of secret everybody knows but ignores, just in case it happens to them. :wink:

And Capt ain't gonna make the team. She perfectly could, going by her looks, but I'm pretty sure you can't join any team's cheerleader squad when you have a restraining order. :mrgreen:

im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.

Yes, it happens quite often. I know of at least 3 Warriors players (one ex player) in the last few season that are regularly banging some of the cheerleaders.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 pm
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:

Yep. But nobody talks about it. It's the kind of secret everybody knows but ignores, just in case it happens to them. :wink:

And Capt ain't gonna make the team. She perfectly could, going by her looks, but I'm pretty sure you can't join any team's cheerleader squad when you have a restraining order. :mrgreen:

im sure it happens often, but if anyone finds out, the cheerleader gets fired. happened to my friend last season after people found out she was having "lunch dates" with kobe.

Yes, it happens quite often. I know of at least 3 Warriors players (one ex player) in the last few season that are regularly banging some of the cheerleaders.

Is that so bad :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum