Giant snake

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 pm
In the paper this morning: There was a snake way back then that was something like 45 feet long, weighed over a ton and was so big that it would have a hard time getting through a doorway to come in and eat you.

I just brought that up to entertain anyone who is being paranoid tonight. Enjoy.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:32 pm
i dont appreciate you making my body parts public :mrgreen: :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 am
E-Man wrote:i dont appreciate you making my body parts public :mrgreen: :wink:

You too???. I thought I was unique!!! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 am
Gee, you don't have to feel so cocky just because I have a small snake and yours is giant. Sheeshh...
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 am
You guys might have big pets or big noses ( :mrgreen: ) but I've got to be honest and just say I've got a big KOK!

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 am
While you guys talk about BIg Snakes.. i;m more of a BIG LADDER MAN.

Snakes get you nowhere in Snakes and LAdders..

Lifes about looking for the ladders.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:16 am
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:While you guys talk about BIg Snakes.. i;m more of a BIG LADDER MAN.

"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:07 pm
martin wrote:
PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:While you guys talk about BIg Snakes.. i;m more of a BIG LADDER MAN.

isnt it shoots and ladders?
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:29 pm
This was some anaconda-like snake, not a spitting cobra.

These snakes lived in a fetid swamp filled with disgusting insects and algae. At night they curled up under a bush to sleep.

After mating, the male snakes would lose their skin. Female snakes would refuse their advances if they lost their skin prior to trying to mate.

As the earth cooled, the snakes shrunk in size. This shrinkage caused them to die out because the male snakes continued to think they were big. The male snakes would display themselves, but most female snakes were unimpressed and would not mate.

Today, many researchers, especially female scientists, hear stories about giant snakes and try to find them in the wild. Disappointingly, they usually come up short and find that rumors of giant snakes are myths spread by villagers who want female scientists to visit them. Often they just take them back to the lab and stick them in a jar of formaldehyde in case they might want to research them later when there is nothing else to do.

I knew forum members were into nature!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 pm
carlgo wrote:As the earth cooled, the snakes shrunk in size. This shrinkage caused them to die out because the male snakes continued to think they were big. The male snakes would display themselves, but most female snakes were unimpressed and would not mate.

**** i'm confused...Are we talking about SNAKES
or what happens to my dick when i go swimming in icey LAKES.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:07 am
carlgo wrote:This was some anaconda-like snake, not a spitting cobra.

These snakes lived in a fetid swamp filled with disgusting insects and algae. At night they curled up under a bush to sleep.

After mating, the male snakes would lose their skin. Female snakes would refuse their advances if they lost their skin prior to trying to mate.

As the earth cooled, the snakes shrunk in size. This shrinkage caused them to die out because the male snakes continued to think they were big. The male snakes would display themselves, but most female snakes were unimpressed and would not mate.

Today, many researchers, especially female scientists, hear stories about giant snakes and try to find them in the wild. Disappointingly, they usually come up short and find that rumors of giant snakes are myths spread by villagers who want female scientists to visit them. Often they just take them back to the lab and stick them in a jar of formaldehyde in case they might want to research them later when there is nothing else to do.

I knew forum members were into nature!

Yeah, we all are nature lovers... 8)

Return to Off-Topic Forum