Who Remembers Me

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:53 am
:mrgreen:

Sorry Bada, had to do it...............but wanted to say that Im sorry for not being here the last month or so fellas.

Ive really missed this place and all my people very very much.

(I was going to just post this in the Random Babble thread but thought it was funny that Oaklandfanatic tried to come back and so thought Id play on that. :wink:)

One thing I wont be doing is commenting on "our" boys much, as nothing has changed, nothing will change and all the same damned points have been made a total of 1478 times each.............its just boring and I dont give a sh*t.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 am
:hello2:

It can't have been a month, can it? :shock: Your presence has definitely been missed these last few weeks, bigs.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:48 am
D4rk 0ne wrote::hello2:

It can't have been a month, can it? :shock: Your presence has definitely been missed these last few weeks, bigs.

Something like that, maybe less but certainly feels like a long time.

Thanks for the kind words. I was looking, still updating the game thread tracker, and even posting the odd grunt............but was just abit weird, still is a little but Im back proper now.

And now lets let TMC get his "Speak for yourself D4rk 0ne!" comment in. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:28 am
bigs, great to see you back on here.
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 am
bigstrads wrote:

Thanks for the kind words. I was looking, still updating the game thread tracker, and even posting the odd grunt............but was just abit weird, still is a little but Im back proper now.

And now lets let TMC get his "Speak for yourself D4rk 0ne!" comment in. :mrgreen:

Speak for yourself, Bigs!!!. :mrgreen:

Nah, glad to have you back full time. I'm also posting much less than I usually do on the Warriors and games threads, but that's also due to disappointment with the current roster (and coach). I still pay attention to any move we make, but I'm a bit tired of repeating my points time and time again...

But there are other forums as well, Bigs. Even if you don't post as much about the Dubs, you can always contribute on other forums.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 am
bada wrote:bigs, great to see you back on here.

Thanks from your brother from another mother. :wink:

TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Speak for yourself, Bigs!!!. :mrgreen:

Nah, glad to have you back full time. I'm also posting much less than I usually do on the Warriors and games threads, but that's also due to disappointment with the current roster (and coach). I still pay attention to any move we make, but I'm a bit tired of repeating my points time and time again...

But there are other forums as well, Bigs. Even if you don't post as much about the Dubs, you can always contribute on other forums.

Yeah I know, I shouldnt have just gone off like that (it was abit to do with the smoking association thing but now Im used to smoking outside so its not a big deal anymore........I got over the hump. :wink:)

You know me though bro, I get so emotional about my team..............and to NOT be emotional about them made me a little upset.

It was and still is very weird as in all the horrible losing years, I never felt like this.

But anyway, I refuse to comment on any of these repetitious threads.............its fine for the noobs who havnt been here long to read the same damned things over and over and think the person who wrote them is the bees knees.

We are in for a tough couple of years my brothers and sistER.............all we will have is each other, and I shouldnt have broken that. :wink:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm
Bigs did as what we call here in the states a G.W. Bush Crawford, Texas Siesta... 1 month hiatus when all hell is breaking loose.

Glad your back buddy. It simply wasnt the same without u. Now i can laugh at u again :mrgreen: just kidding
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:09 pm
So, exactly what were you doing since you were away? Spending quality time with TMC, eh? Ever since the Rudy Gay thread, it seems those two have hit it off. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Bigs did as what we call here in the states a G.W. Bush Crawford, Texas Siesta... 1 month hiatus when all hell is breaking loose.

Glad your back buddy. It simply wasnt the same without u. Now i can laugh at u again :mrgreen: just kidding

F*ck that!...........and you for even mentioning "his" name in reference to me. :evil: :wink:

Tough times? this aint sh*t, I have been here through pretty much all of crazy sh*t, and was mostly the one (aside from the mods) working on those that caused it.

Its weird, as Ive said many times, Ive gladly and willfully suffered through worser teams/records/players/situations than this..............but this current deal is so different.

xbay wrote:So, exactly what were you doing since you were away? Spending quality time with TMC, eh? Ever since the Rudy Gay thread, it seems those two have hit it off. :mrgreen:

Well................Xbay, a month IS a long time..............enough for me get over to Spain and find TMC's ass...............literally. :mrgreen:

Seriously, just chilling, as always, trying to get used to not smoking indoors and also trying to get used to not caring much about the team I love...............that was a big part, and still is.

But its cool, still dont have a job and seeing as how we are in a full blown recession now, it is looking very bleak..............bleak is a good word for the weather too, as we had 2 feet of snow 2 days ago. :shock:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:So, exactly what were you doing since you were away? Spending quality time with TMC, eh? Ever since the Rudy Gay thread, it seems those two have hit it off. :mrgreen:

Well................Xbay, a month IS a long time..............enough for me get over to Spain and find TMC's ass...............literally. :mrgreen:

Seriously, just chilling, as always, trying to get used to not smoking indoors and also trying to get used to not caring much about the team I love...............that was a big part, and still is.

But its cool, still dont have a job and seeing as how we are in a full blown recession now, it is looking very bleak..............bleak is a good word for the weather too, as we had 2 feet of snow 2 days ago. :shock:

You and me both, brother. Tough to find a job during these times. The budget crisis in California doesn't make it any better. And the fact that I can wear a regular white tee during the day without having to worry about catching a cold in the month of January/February is not a good sign as well.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:45 pm
i was wondering what happened to you, bigs. welcome back, bro!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:49 am
Welcome back BIGS....

You just inspired me to make 2 Gay jokes directed at you and TMC too..

Check the

NBA FORUM-Jose Calderon FT Record thread

And check the

Head to Head Fantasy Thread

I know your not really gay James, But your still a good target.. and i love how us Australians are way more creative when it comes to banter then our UK Counterparts.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:36 am
E-Man wrote:i was wondering what happened to you, bigs. welcome back, bro!

Thank you my good man. :wink:

xbay wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

You and me both, brother. Tough to find a job during these times. The budget crisis in California doesn't make it any better. And the fact that I can wear a regular white tee during the day without having to worry about catching a cold in the month of January/February is not a good sign as well.

Dude, the job thing is ridiculous...........Ive gone from searching through 40+ pages of job adverts, to finding 3 pages!!!

I go into the 3 major agencies in my city, and they literally nothing............and I mean NOTHING.

Plus, you want to talk about strange weather, check this view from my balcony over the last 3 days =

Monday 2nd February =

Wednesday 4th February =

PaWnOgRaFfItI wrote:Welcome back BIGS....

You just inspired me to make 2 Gay jokes directed at you and TMC too..

Check the

NBA FORUM-Jose Calderon FT Record thread

And check the

Head to Head Fantasy Thread

I know your not really gay James, But your still a good target.. and i love how us Australians are way more creative when it comes to banter then our UK Counterparts.

Ahh Pawno, Ive missed you the least you know. :wink:

Ohh and that comparison of creativity between Aus and the UK..........well you know Im not one for patriotism and those useless/pointless/brainless arguments...........but I must say that the comparison between UK and Australian creativity IS astounding, really, I mean the AMOUNT of amazing creative stuff that comes out of Australia compared to the UK is embarassing..............for you. :roll:

Now shut up and go beat a woman. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:19 am
bigstrads wrote:
Ohh and that comparison of creativity between Aus and the UK..........well you know Im not one for patriotism and those useless/pointless/brainless arguments...........but I must say that the comparison between UK and Australian creativity IS astounding, really, I mean the AMOUNT of amazing creative stuff that comes out of Australia compared to the UK is embarassing..............for you. :roll:

Now shut up and go beat a woman. :wink:

Funny you mention that.

Cause i'm the naughtiest person in my Department, so basically after a open work office layout planning session. Management decided i'd be seated next to my team leader.

Anyways my Team Leader is Scottish, And his very proud of Scotland, But as Scots are absolutely hates the POMS... But being Oh So Hipocritical.. He'll claim the UK as a whole as a melting pot of creative artist influencing the world.. If his not rattling off about how U2, Atari Teenage Riot, The Cranberries, The Killers all shaped the earths layout of Rock...

And as a proud Australian... who has more Hiphop roots but never one to back down to the patronism... i'm always rattling off ACCA DACCA, BeeGees, Powderfinger, Jimmy Barnes, INXS ect.

I always mention on the subtle so no one can raise the voice of the CROWDED HOUSE being Australias best band... But a New Zealand CUZZI WUZZI always like... hey there from NZ BRO!!!

Anyways i love ya BIGS.... The British are the best superheros... James Bond would always be able to take down Jason Bourne but he'd never stand a chance with aka Hugh 'Wolverine' Jackman.

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 am
Ok, ok, now about Nelson...
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum