Playoff Pickem 08-09

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

» Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am
Kunlathep Chucnjit wrote:Steelers in a blowout

u wanna make a prediction how many points both teams will score (combined)? there's a 3 point bonus that one person can win.

OH AND ANOTHER THING:

gsw united, "always" next, Robsomething, still gotta do their picks. the latter 2 will have a tough chance of winning, but GSW is tied for the lead.

All Star
» Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:45 pm
Steelers 31

Cards 17

All Star
» Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Steelers 49

I'm the best. I was only off by 1!!!!

» Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:56 pm
STANDINGS UPDATED. The winner is.... TMC! :D

congrats buddy. What a day for Spain! First Nadal, now this. Don't party too hard. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:STANDINGS UPDATED. The winner is.... TMC! :D

congrats buddy. What a day for Spain! First Nadal, now this. Don't party too hard. :mrgreen:

And even better news... Denny's is serving free Grand Slams on Tuesday from 6AM-2PM. Everyone wins!

Franchise Player
» Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:33 pm
congrats TMC!

All Star
» Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:34 pm
Congrats dude! I made a comeback this week and I almost caught you!

» Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:50 pm
xbay wrote:

And even better news... Denny's is serving free Grand Slams on Tuesday from 6AM-2PM. Everyone wins!

sweet, i dont got school on tuesdays, so ill be hitting that up. For some reason, i usually get sick whenever i go to denny's, but that might be from that particular denny's

Xbay, is there any promotion u gotta do to get the free meal or just show up and order a grand slam?

Hall of Famer
» Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 am
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks guys (and Cap). It was really close this time, and I gotta say that Mr. Crackerz system for the playoffs has been great. Well done, buddy.

Next year's regular season won't be that easy, Bada. :evil4:

Franchise Player
» Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:

sweet, i dont got school on tuesdays, so ill be hitting that up. For some reason, i usually get sick whenever i go to denny's, but that might be from that particular denny's

Xbay, is there any promotion u gotta do to get the free meal or just show up and order a grand slam?

Not sure. I think you just go there and just order the Grand Slam. You still have to pay for your drinks and any other thing you order.

Franchise Player
» Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 am
Thanks to everyone who participated in the NFL regular season pick 'em(congrats Bada) and in the NFL Playoff pick 'em(congrats TMC). Hope to see you all, and even more, next year!

Annnnnnd.... let it fall.

» Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:19 am
xbay wrote:Thanks to everyone who participated in the NFL regular season pick 'em(congrats Bada) and in the NFL Playoff pick 'em(congrats TMC). Hope to see you all, and even more, next year!

Annnnnnd.... let it fall.

yeah this season was fun. maybe we can do another pick em for the NBA playoffs, in regards to series. ill think of something that can be fun.

All Star
» Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:18 pm
arrrrrgghhhh....my comp has problem and i missed the pick for superbowl...TMC win it....congrat bro....otherwise, u will put my name on the top list...heheheh :mrgreen:

All Star
» Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 pm
F##k with DELL comp....i just bought it 15 months ago and now has problem that hard to fix even already pay $50 for tech support and what they said to me in 3 minutes is "buy the new Hard drive"....F##K...

actually, i about to call JOEL to help me for Final pick Steelers 43(superbowl 43) but, i afraid he is too busy....

next year, i will beat u bro...TMC

» Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:56 pm
I am bumping this, so this can show as an example