for the 18+/21+

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:07 pm
GSW United wrote: :scratch:

in this case.... :mrgreen: hmm u might like this place...

Nice try, but I dont think Alcatraz is right for me, either. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:47 pm
aright fellas...i know its been a while, and i said i was gonna post some pics as soon as i could, but honestly, i was just lazy. ive had these pics for a lil over a week now haha. but here ya go...and in the last pic, that's her top that is on my shoulder

"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:15 am
Good times, EMan, good times... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:41 pm
You should have been in that picture with those two Asian chicks, bro! They look bomb as fck. It's the 6th picture, if you don't know which one.

Damn, I needa go clubbin' sometime. Where are all the hot spots you hit up EMan? I seriously need to get away from the whole "get close to a girl" concept and just go out and party w/ some fine honey's instead because that whole "get close" thing... it ain't workin' out.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:48 am
xbay wrote:You should have been in that picture with those two Asian chicks, bro! They look bomb as fck. It's the 6th picture, if you don't know which one.

Damn, I needa go clubbin' sometime. Where are all the hot spots you hit up EMan? I seriously need to get away from the whole "get close to a girl" concept and just go out and party w/ some fine honey's instead because that whole "get close" thing... it ain't workin' out.

haha yeah they were hella cute...cuter in person too. but yeah, i choulda jumped in the pic with them, but i was prolly upstairs takin a shot. i had bout 4 shots of patron and an AMF that night...i think my tolerance is building up cuz that barely phased me.

the spots i mostly hit up are in the south bay. abyss in sunnyvale and static in mountain view, mostly cuz those are the ones the we promote to mainly. ive hit up a few in frisco but i hate having to find parking. mission rock has sucked for hella long, blue cube, loft 11...crossing the bar was crackin before when we promoted out there. glas kat stills cracks, but dress code is hella strict out there. plus parking in the city sucks. down at the south bay clubs where we promote have their own parking lots are parking lots in good walking distance for free without having to worry about getting your car towed. gotta love that. ill post the flyer here whenever we have an event coming up...just remember: G-Code events go! if G-code is the main company throwin the party, it is going to be a GUARANTEED to be crackin party. guaranteed by me! i have yet to fail in that regard and i dont plan on doing so.

"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 pm
this weekend

and later this month

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:15 am
What's up everyone?! aright i havent done one of these in a while...mostly because i've been kinda MIA in the clubbing scene, goin to school and work and coaching and all...anywayz...this one just happens to be the event for my 23rd birthday. i feel like i might be gettin a lil too old for the 18+ crowd, but youre never to old to drink it up with friends and party right?! haha...PM me or E-Mail me at emangabriel@gmail.com ...anyway, here are the details:

*Live circus acts
*Live magician
*Fresh Served Cotton Candy
*Outdoor hookah lounge / smoking area
*21+ bar room with couches (VIP tables by request...cheapest bottle service in the bay!)

some pics from our last event:
^^ yeah, that's one of the guys from supreme soul from america's best dance crew season 2.

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 am
I've been MIA from the clubbing scene for a while now, too. I'm thinking about going to one sometime in the next months or so. Kinda would be nice to go somewhere and get away from everything and just party and drink it out.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am
xbay wrote:I've been MIA from the clubbing scene for a while now, too. I'm thinking about going to one sometime in the next months or so. Kinda would be nice to go somewhere and get away from everything and just party and drink it out.

well ill keep you posted, bro. if you dont decide to go to this one, we throw an event every month. and our parties go. lemme know when you're thinkin of hittin a spot and ill hook you up.

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 am
Even tho I don't even have a remote chance at going... happy b-day, Eman. I'm sure you know how to celebrate such a party. :drinking: :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm
TMC wrote:Even tho I don't even have a remote chance at going... happy b-day, Eman. I'm sure you know how to celebrate such a party. :drinking: :wink:

right on, bro. thanx!

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:01 pm
E-Man wrote:
xbay wrote:I've been MIA from the clubbing scene for a while now, too. I'm thinking about going to one sometime in the next months or so. Kinda would be nice to go somewhere and get away from everything and just party and drink it out.

well ill keep you posted, bro. if you dont decide to go to this one, we throw an event every month. and our parties go. lemme know when you're thinkin of hittin a spot and ill hook you up.

I'll try to go to this one. I'm not sure, though since I think I'm going snowboarding. But if I do go, I'll tell you heads up.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 pm
Happy birthday EMan, have a great time buddy

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 pm
migya wrote:Happy birthday EMan, have a great time buddy

thanx bro! i intend to :wink:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:49 pm
happy bday eman... dude ur an aquarious bday... sweet dude, our sign F-in rules.

dude, i didnt know PA had a club on California Avenue. I use to go by that street every week to visit my grandparents who live off of there when i lived in PA. Well i guess you don't notice that stuff when your 12-13 years old. unless its new.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum