President Obama Pictoral Celebration And Discussion Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 am
I realize you commonwealth types like to irreverently lampoon authority figures like the Queen and the PM, which is cool, but man Obama has not even been in office yet. Give him a chance to create some costly turnovers and chuck up some ill advised 3's then make fun of him all you want. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 am
Jackattack wrote:I realize you commonwealth types like to irreverently lampoon authority figures like the Queen and the PM, which is cool, but man Obama has not even been in office yet. Give him a chance to create some costly turnovers and chuck up some ill advised 3's then make fun of him all you want. :mrgreen:

Jack, what the hell? please god dont lump me into that crap, I was defending Obama!

(Unless you are solely addressing Pawno, if so, then not knock youself out :mrgreen:)
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:39 am
bigstrads wrote:
Jackattack wrote:I realize you commonwealth types like to irreverently lampoon authority figures like the Queen and the PM, which is cool, but man Obama has not even been in office yet. Give him a chance to create some costly turnovers and chuck up some ill advised 3's then make fun of him all you want. :mrgreen:

Jack, what the hell? please god dont lump me into that crap, I was defending Obama!

(Unless you are solely addressing Pawno, if so, then not knock youself out :mrgreen:)

I should have added a few of these ::lol: ::lol: ::lol:

you should know by now that 99% of the things I type are very lighthearted and when in doubt it's safe to guess my posts lean that way. Believe me, if I was pissed off, you all would know... lol

Lump you in with Pawno? wouldn't dream of it!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Money on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 am
Jackattack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

you should know by now that 99% of the things I type are very lighthearted and when in doubt it's safe to guess my posts lean that way. Believe me, if I was pissed off, you all would know... lol

Man, lighthearted or not..............I HATE being mis-understood or have something Ive said be the opposite of what I was actually saying.

Plus, I hate patriotism, so cant stand being associated with it, even in jest.

Plus................the giving up smoking thing, cold turkey, isnt helping my sensitivity. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 am
bigstrads wrote:
Jackattack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Man, lighthearted or not..............I HATE being mis-understood or have something Ive said be the opposite of what I was actually saying.

Plus, I hate patriotism, so cant stand being associated with it, even in jest.

Plus................the giving up smoking thing, cold turkey, isnt helping my sensitivity. :wink:

well, to be clear, I was responding to Pawno's whole celebrity lesbian fantasy. which is funny, but today and tomorrow I'm in more of reverent mood about all this stuff. I want to put a good blessing on the beginning of his presidency. I'm sure we'll have plenty to critique about him coming up. sorry if the phrase "commonwealth types" made you feel lumped in... no worries... let the fun begin! (on wednesday) lol

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm

So, you are comparing him to Jackson? Obama is the Anti-Jackson on several levels :)
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum