President Obama Pictoral Celebration And Discussion Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 pm
Hey guys,

I know we have the politics thread but I wanted to make a thread and post some of the great pics Ive found of Obama for you guys.

Theres some great stuff on the old tinterweb (and some not so great stuff but screw that!) and I wanted you guys to see these pics and for you to post some of your own.

Also, perhaps this could be a discussion thread for how he is doing and what things are going on policy/decision/action wise.

Anyway, heres goes, this is a big collection of most of my favourites........and theres alot! so Im going to put them in catagories.......hope you guys like! :wink:

The Funny Stuff =

The Great Photography Ones =

The Art Type/Inspiring Ones =

I have more..............but Ill leave those for abit, and this is probably the biggest post in the history of the board, so Ill spare the sites bandwith for abit! :mrgreen:

Ohh actually............one more............The Ballin One =

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:40 pm
thanks for the new avi bigs 8) :D
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:42 pm
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:03 pm
LOL!!! I thought of you when I posted that, and KNEW you would nab it! :mrgreen:

Thats a cool as hell pic you posted too. :D
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 pm
Great post bigs. :D

This one never gets old...

:mrgreen:
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:07 pm
speakonitgod wrote:thanks for the new avi bigs 8) :D

haha I just saw a version of that gif where someone pasted the heads of Hilary, McCain, and Palin on the opposing players, Bill Clinton is setting the pick and Biden high fives him at the end....

edit: hope this works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:45 pm
Love the Baron over AK one! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:38 pm
So...........the first "negative" thing Ive seen since Obama won =

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11 ... topstories

What do you guys think?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:55 pm
bigstrads wrote:So...........the first "negative" thing Ive seen since Obama won =

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11 ... topstories

What do you guys think?

It's what I've been saying all along. Now is when the real fun starts. Now is when Obama has to live up to the hype and the incredibly high expectatives he has created for himself. The campaign means absolutely nothing, it's what he does as a president what counts.

Also, to think he wouldn't have the support of certain lobbies is naive, to say the least. And that support never comes for free.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Tuesday will not only mark the end of the worst 8 years in American history since the Republican Great Depression of 1929, it will also mark the beginning of the first African American Presidency in the United States ever. We are very fortunate to have someone as intelligent, studied, and prepared to hold office as President Barack Obama! May he truly bring the kind of change we all need. There will be a lot of rejoicing and tears of joy in our home on Tuesday.

Peace 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:32 am
I just hope people don't expect inmediate changes. He deserves to be given the whole 4 years before anybody can make a honest review of his term.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 am
TMC wrote:I just hope people don't expect inmediate changes. He deserves to be given the whole 4 years before anybody can make a honest review of his term.

Im sure the huge weight of expectations will lead to some disapointments by stupid people who thought he would magically sweep in and change it all instantly.

However, its the character of the man that will shine through in those instances, and how he will be able to handle the doubters or people expecting too much.

Also, people have to remember that this is worst economic crisis the US has faced since the depression............plus the Gaza situation at the moment...........those are two incredibly difficult problems for ANY president to try and handle when first coming into office.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:05 am
Not to flog a dead horse but moments like these i wish we had SFSFSF still round these haunts.

Dont get me wrong BIGS... That was an amazing sort of images of a history changing president... But i'd be interested to see if any Republicans got there own photoshop joys....

I'm predicting a massive stockmarket rise on his first day in his office. But i'm also predicting terrorist attacks whether it be on foreign or home soil....

The Badguys in The Middle East will rejoice... No more Bush, But now onto a more deadly version called HydrObama... It's the Bomb Chronic

THE U.S Will sort out it's foreign policy with Obama tomorrow... Wicki Wicki Word.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 am
PAPALPHAWHISKYNOVSKA wrote:Not to flog a dead horse but moments like these i wish we had SFSFSF still round these haunts.

Dont get me wrong BIGS... That was an amazing sort of images of a history changing president... But i'd be interested to see if any Republicans got there own photoshop joys....

I'm predicting a massive stockmarket rise on his first day in his office. But i'm also predicting terrorist attacks whether it be on foreign or home soil....

The Badguys in The Middle East will rejoice... No more Bush, But now onto a more deadly version called HydrObama... It's the Bomb Chronic

THE U.S Will sort out it's foreign policy with Obama tomorrow... Wicki Wicki Word.

Well, strangely enough..............Sf was a Democrat. :shock:

As for photoshop jobbie for the other side, there are plenty out there...............mostly un-intelligent, disgusting, ignorant, pathetic, racially themed things, which is obviously a perfect fit and very in-keeping with the Republican demographic.

I was considering posting some of the "other sides" pics up because there were plenty..............but none of them had any real wit, intelligence or light heartedness about them, they were all threatening and racially charged.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:56 am
bigstrads wrote:
PAPALPHAWHISKYNOVSKA wrote:Not to flog a dead horse but moments like these i wish we had SFSFSF still round these haunts.

Well, strangely enough..............Sf was a Democrat. :shock:

As for photoshop jobbie for the other side, there are plenty out there...............mostly un-intelligent, disgusting, ignorant, pathetic, racially themed things, which is obviously a perfect fit and very in-keeping with the Republican demographic.

I was considering posting some of the "other sides" pics up because there were plenty..............but none of them had any real wit, intelligence or light heartedness about them, they were all threatening and racially charged.

Yeah i know exactly what you mean.. it's called the creative genetics.

Obviously REpublicans are the ones who write the laws

& Democrats are the ones who paint the picture of Republicans writing rules.

Seriously all good... i got much love for America. Cause While Bush gets out and dictates foreign policy... it's Democratic governments that get caught in scandals like raping interns with large cuban cigars which are actually illegal type of cigar..

But thats the Whitehouse for ya... Democrats gotta distinguished like ordering a hotdog and what do you choose the buns or the meat.

Seriously i'll say this... I Won't think any less of Barrack Obama when the first lady kicks him out for playing up... He'll go down to his doghouse and it'll be tricked out with Ghetto Divas like Missy Elliot and Erika Badu... Throw on Mariah Carey on every 2nd weekend.... And Ellen DeGenres doing the Carpet Cleaning... Wow wish i lived in the White House.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum