If you were a basketball player going to the NBA...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Suns so I could be in the locker room when Matt Barnes was showering.

good one... L.A. Sparks so i could see candance parker... yumm
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 pm
obviously the warriors...but if not then the magic. orlando has always been my second favorite team (mostly because of their jersies *not the ones with the stars that T-Mac wore tho*...but the penny/shaq era jersies and the new jersies are clean). but other than that, i coulnt pass up the chance to play with dwight howard whom happens to be my second favorite player after biedrins...with GWall being a close third, so charlotte would be on my list too.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:09 pm
Warriors for me, and my second choice would be D'Antoni and the New York Knicks. Not because of LeBron, but because I've got relatives there. It was my second team when I was younger.

But what would be the worst team for you to join?

My answer would be Utah Jazz. Hate the team, and I really don't want to move to Salt Lake City :)

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:28 am
boleyn wrote:But what would be the worst team for you to join?

My answer would be Utah Jazz. Hate the team, and I really don't want to move to Salt Lake City :)

interesting question...my number 1 answer would be the jazz...but not cuz of the team...id love to play with deron williams and ak47 and under jerry sloan...but i would not enjoy playing there because of the fans. i honestly think utah has the stupidest fan base in the NBA. the second team i wouldnt want to be drafted by is the clippers. i hate LA and i hate the lakers, but i must admit id much rather be a laker than play on the forgotten LA team, the clippers. its like being twins, only you are the unathletic, unintelligent, and unattractive twin.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 am
E-Man wrote: id much rather be a laker than play on the forgotten LA team, the clippers. its like being twins, only you are the unathletic, unintelligent, and unattractive twin.

There's inner beauty and all that crap, you know... :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 am
TMC wrote:
E-Man wrote: id much rather be a laker than play on the forgotten LA team, the clippers. its like being twins, only you are the unathletic, unintelligent, and unattractive twin.

There's inner beauty and all that crap, you know... :mrgreen:

yeah...but that means putting in time and work...and honestly, i dont think id have the energy to put in so much effort :wink: :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum