Want post moves inside for Golden State?

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:11 am
Yeah, think of it this way. Who would you pick at the same stage of their careers (say, the 4th year) for your team?. For once, I can't imagine anyone saying Bradley.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:53 am
Though I respect Don nelson's talent picks when he ws in the Warriors some 15 years ago, when he made that trade between the mavs and the nets that sent alot of talent to the nets and got garbage to the mavs (JJackson, Cassell, McCloud, Pack and Montross for Bradley, Reeves, OBannon and ??? I forget), he said that and I quote - "well you have to get your center worked out" - WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!! He was referring that he made that trade to get a star center (Bradley)! Don't think he would take Bradley over Ming, in fact, he would've traded, Nash, Finley and Van Exel for Ming in Yao's rookie season!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:59 pm
No comparison...? Freakishly tall. There's your comparison. Even if you disagree with everything I've said, you can't deny that they're both freakishly tall players who've made most of their money on potential! To say otherwise is nonsense! Yao hasn't shown an franchise-level play yet to give his checks more meaning than simply potential greatness! It's just that you're one of the guys who buys into it and I'm not. We'll see how his career goes...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Trades