*Random NBA Thoughts That Aren't Worth A Thread Themselves*

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:29 pm
Here you go kids, these are really the only ones I got 'cause like I said they wouldn't let me use my good lens.

This was an accident, but it turned out kinda cool. Although I was disappointed that Barbosa was in focus instead of Barnes...either way it was kinda cool (and yes I messed with the color and focus a little, but it's mostly the same).

Well that's it...and no I didn't take any pictures of the Clippers, Baron, Kaman, and Randolph were all out, Camby was the only player worth photographing and the only ones of him didn't turn out.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:23 pm
cool shots mate

i'm really diggin those Cavs jerseys. Man I wish ours were better
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 am
Nice pics Cap............that Barnes shooting shot, looks like a photoshop job, you should turn that into your new sig or something.

Good seats aswell, hope you enjoyed the game. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 am
Cool pics, Capt.

Although I'm sure you're saving some pics of J-Rich and Barnes you don't want us to see. Am I right? :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:47 am
TMC wrote:Cool pics, Capt.

Although I'm sure you're saving some pics of J-Rich and Barnes you don't want us to see. Am I right? :wink:

Yeah you know....the ones from the after party...ha ha :wink:

Nah, really like I said they wouldn't let me use my good lens, the one I had wouldn't zoom enough so those really are the only pictures I got. Plus the lighting in the arena isn't very good.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 am
Is it me, or is that woman who does the nba.com highlights............REALLY annoying. :evil:

Shes always getting names wrong, and just generally has a really annoying tone of voice.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:12 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:

Nah, really like I said they wouldn't let me use my good lens, the one I had wouldn't zoom enough so those really are the only pictures I got. Plus the lighting in the arena isn't very good.

Why would you need to zoom, anyway? You already have a pic of both Jason's and Matt's butt. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Why would you need to zoom, anyway? You already have a pic of both Jason's and Matt's butt. :mrgreen:

Ha ha true...the quality could have been better though.

Oh and I don't have a thing for J-Rich at all, he's just one of my favorite players.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm
cool pics capt... man, i need to see the suns this year. There too many players on that team that are living legends: Nash, Hill, Shaq, Lopez. good stuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:27 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:cool pics capt... man, i need to see the suns this year. There too many players on that team that are living legends: Nash, Hill, Shaq, Lopez. good stuff.

At one point it was Nash, Shaq, Hill, Barnes, and J-Rich on the floor. Best line-up ever! I was imagining that it was the Warriors, but you know better.

My friend and I just kept yelling "GO WARRIORS!!!" the whole game...people thought we were nuts!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
My friend and I just kept yelling "GO WARRIORS!!!" the whole game...people thought we were nuts!

HAHA how awesome... I like to like focus on yelling at one player at a time, when i heckle... like when i went the Kings the other day, i yelled at brad miller, and why he looks like he's about to cry. another time id be laughing at the kings for signing Mikki for 18 mill over 3 years. Next time, i will heckle about Extending Beno Udrich for 6 more years. Or maybe on how they got way worse for firing Theus for Natt. Haha the kings are a bigger joke than us... ok just kidding, we're pathetic.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

HAHA how awesome... I like to like focus on yelling at one player at a time, when i heckle... like when i went the Kings the other day, i yelled at brad miller, and why he looks like he's about to cry. another time id be laughing at the kings for signing Mikki for 18 mill over 3 years. Next time, i will heckle about Extending Beno Udrich for 6 more years. Or maybe on how they got way worse for firing Theus for Natt. Haha the kings are a bigger joke than us... ok just kidding, we're pathetic.

The Kings are pretty bad...I mostly like that we're better than the Clippers. As long as we're better than Baron and the Clips I'm happy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:47 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

The Kings are pretty bad...I mostly like that we're better than the Clippers. As long as we're better than Baron and the Clips I'm happy.

Yeah, i hope get a better record than them and a better draft pick... oh how sweet would that be.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 pm
Word.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm
rip hamilton needs to be put on a suicide watch.

first game off the bench, he only plays 20 minutes. Iverson got 38.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
PreviousNext

Return to NBA Forum