Xbox 360/PS3 Online Gamer Tag and Discussion Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:06 am
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:Any guy here that use to playing online with PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour ?
I'm a decent drummer :wink:

PS2?............do you mean PS3?

If so, give us your online ID and Ill add you into the list so you can request the other PS3'ers on here as friends if you want. :wink:

No..No... I meant PS2 :mrgreen:

I didn't want to open a specific new tread for PS2 issues and I posted here
(Sorry if I made a mistake) :oops:
I have GHWT with all instruments kit for PS2 (guitar, drum,microphone) and I was wondering if also for PS2 online gaming is possible and in case there're some guys available

No man, you didnt make a mistake in posting in here, dont worry about that.

I just wasnt aware that you could go online with PS2's, so thought you might have meant a PS3............so, I think, to answer your question...........no you cant go online with PS2's............anyone else know otherwise?

Don't worry ilgrongo, bigs is just a video game elitist and doesn't honor the fact that people still play PS2. He only touches "next gen" equipment.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:Any guy here that use to playing online with PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour ?

If so, give us your online ID and Ill add you into the list so you can request the other PS3'ers on here as friends if you want. :wink:

I have GHWT with all instruments kit for PS2 (guitar, drum,microphone) and I was wondering if also for PS2 online gaming is possible and in case there're some guys available

I just wasnt aware that you could go online with PS2's, so thought you might have meant a PS3............so, I think, to answer your question...........no you cant go online with PS2's............anyone else know otherwise?

Don't worry ilgrongo, bigs is just a video game elitist and doesn't honor the fact that people still play PS2. He only touches "next gen" equipment.

Ahh shush you!...........just answer or confirm the damned question! :wink:

And hey, I still have my original PS2, that I bought about 10 years ago I think..........its our DVD player for the bedroom. :mrgreen:

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:37 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Online gaming on PS2 is possible, that for sure even if I'm not expert about this issue
Slim PS2 console has ethernet card
Anyway, I supposed mine to be a popular question and to find here many poor guys like me that still manage such jurassic technologies
:)
A step forward to PS3 is complicated when people like me have a pretty big number of PS2 games to waste in case of console upgrating :evil:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9UMlRASokQ[/youtube]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belinelli isn't an athletic guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUFpd6v ... ture=bz302
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:41 am
ilgrongo wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Online gaming on PS2 is possible, that for sure even if I'm not expert about this issue
Anyway, I supposed mine to be a popular question and to find here many poor guys like me that still manage such jurassic technologies
A step forward to PS3 is complicated when people like me have a pretty big number of PS2 games to waste in case of console upgrating :evil:

LOL!

I must say, I havnt heard anyone on this board, in my 4 years, mention that they play PS2's.............so might be alone Im affraid bud. :wink:

Thats cool though about the slim ones being able to go online, never realised that, as I still have my big brick original one and switched to Xbox about 5 years ago.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 am
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

LOL!

I must say, I havnt heard anyone on this board, in my 4 years, mention that they play PS2's.............so might be alone Im affraid bud. :wink:

Thats cool though about the slim ones being able to go online, never realised that, as I still have my big brick original one and switched to Xbox about 5 years ago.

Dude i used to go online on the original PS2, of course it's possible. That was with Cable internet too. Good luck though man

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

LOL!

Dude i used to go online on the original PS2, of course it's possible. That was with Cable internet too. Good luck though man

About my specif issue (GHWT for PS2) I checked out on Activision web site and that game can't be played online :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9UMlRASokQ[/youtube]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belinelli isn't an athletic guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUFpd6v ... ture=bz302

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 pm
I had to create a new tag for 360. It's vincoll.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:58 pm
PSN: judgedee

i just bought nba2k9 since its finally 30$...
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:04 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:I had to create a new tag for 360. It's vincoll.

oh so you're the dude that added me! hahaha i wasn't sure, i just accepted. What games do you play?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:22 pm
I just added a bunch of you. So if you got a invite from R9J2A5, that's me.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Updated the new stuff for Rehren and added Saintdee into the PS3 list.............that "PSN" thing meant you are a PS3'er right?

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:14 pm
bigstrads wrote:Updated the new stuff for Rehren and added Saintdee into the PS3 list.............that "PSN" thing meant you are a PS3'er right?

yes lol.. play station network
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:21 am
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Updated the new stuff for Rehren and added Saintdee into the PS3 list.............that "PSN" thing meant you are a PS3'er right?

yes lol.. play station network

Thought so, makes sense. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 pm
just beat a lebron cheeser on 2k9 with warriors without monta..

lebron 22/50 ended up with 48 points and missed like 18 free throws. the oracle has wonderful and mysterious powers.

crawford and jackson with the clutch 3s to ice the game.

haha so fun.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm
I'm not up to date all I have is Cod4, but if anyone wants to play

user name: urstoopid

for Ps3
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum