Xbox 360/PS3 Online Gamer Tag and Discussion Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Milpitas Ca
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:41 pm
hey bigs my gamertag is spelled digatal, thanks
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:56 pm
vietazndude wrote:hey bigs my gamertag is spelled digatal, thanks


:oops: ................sorry about that bud, perhaps thats why you havnt had any invites huh? :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:57 pm
If any PS3 heads want to run with me in Nazi Zombies (COD5), add me on!
Image

All Star
Posts: 1218
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:56 am
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:49 am
I ought to get a ps3 just to get a game called Nazi Zombies! All I have are iPhone games.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 am
carlgo wrote:I ought to get a ps3 just to get a game called Nazi Zombies! All I have are iPhone games.


you can get that on a 360 too! we can use another guy on our squad

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 pm
my tag on xbox is thugness
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:58 am
Rehren1296 wrote:my tag on xbox is thugness


Added in Rehren, what games do you play?

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 am
MLB 2k8, Halo, Saints Row 2.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:32 am
Rehren1296 wrote:MLB 2k8, Halo, Saints Row 2.


Cool, you should get Call of Duty 5..............its great..............and me and Rob wouldnt look like such losers talking to each other for 16 pages in the COD thread then. :wink:

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 am
I probably will. I loved cod 4
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am
Rehren1296 wrote:I probably will. I loved cod 4


Indeed, COD4 is the greatest FPS ever! we all played many goldenstwarriors.com team matches.........was cool as hell when alot of us played it.

COD5 isnt AS good but youll still enjoy if you liked COD4........just dont expect it to be similar/as good, and youll be ok.

Rookie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 am
Location: Somewhere in Italy
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 am
Any guy here that use to playing online with PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour ?
I'm a decent drummer :wink:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9UMlRASokQ[/youtube]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belinelli isn't an athletic guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUFpd6v ... ture=bz302
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 am
ilgrongo wrote:Any guy here that use to playing online with PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour ?
I'm a decent drummer :wink:


PS2?............do you mean PS3?

If so, give us your online ID and Ill add you into the list so you can request the other PS3'ers on here as friends if you want. :wink:

Rookie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 am
Location: Somewhere in Italy
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 am
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:Any guy here that use to playing online with PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour ?
I'm a decent drummer :wink:


PS2?............do you mean PS3?

If so, give us your online ID and Ill add you into the list so you can request the other PS3'ers on here as friends if you want. :wink:


No..No... I meant PS2 :mrgreen:

I didn't want to open a specific new tread for PS2 issues and I posted here
(Sorry if I made a mistake) :oops:
I have GHWT with all instruments kit for PS2 (guitar, drum,microphone) and I was wondering if also for PS2 online gaming is possible and in case there're some guys available
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9UMlRASokQ[/youtube]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Belinelli isn't an athletic guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPUFpd6v ... ture=bz302
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 am
ilgrongo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
ilgrongo wrote:Any guy here that use to playing online with PS2 and Guitar Hero World Tour ?
I'm a decent drummer :wink:


PS2?............do you mean PS3?

If so, give us your online ID and Ill add you into the list so you can request the other PS3'ers on here as friends if you want. :wink:


No..No... I meant PS2 :mrgreen:

I didn't want to open a specific new tread for PS2 issues and I posted here
(Sorry if I made a mistake) :oops:
I have GHWT with all instruments kit for PS2 (guitar, drum,microphone) and I was wondering if also for PS2 online gaming is possible and in case there're some guys available


No man, you didnt make a mistake in posting in here, dont worry about that.

I just wasnt aware that you could go online with PS2's, so thought you might have meant a PS3............so, I think, to answer your question...........no you cant go online with PS2's............anyone else know otherwise?
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests