Crawford Could Opt Out to Rape Warriors Harder/Longer?

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 pm
ok, that may not be the exact heading

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketbal ... ops08.html
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:13 am
There is no mention of him wanting to opt out, he says his first and second options are to stay here.

He WOULD be "raping us harder and longer" if he didnt opt out! :evil:
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 am
bigstrads wrote:There is no mention of him wanting to opt out, he says his first and second options are to stay here.

Unless the Dubs are able to get a TRUE PG the backcourt of Monta and Crawford will be the best they are going to do. 2 players that can distribute and get into the lane and score whenever they want. Both lightning quick players. Unless Crawford can be traded for a PF or a PG, Im all for him staying.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:15 pm
all the more incentive to trade him this season...
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
bigstrads wrote:There is no mention of him wanting to opt out, he says his first and second options are to stay here.

Unless the Dubs are able to get a TRUE PG the backcourt of Monta and Crawford will be the best they are going to do. 2 players that can distribute and get into the lane and score whenever they want. Both lightning quick players. Unless Crawford can be traded for a PF or a PG, Im all for him staying.

seem reasonable to me, but you may have noticed that Crawford is not exactly getting invited to a lot of xmas parties on this board...I've been posting here for close to 3 years, and have never seen reactions to a player so polarized. It appears split about 50-50. Other players have had their haters and fans, but, for instance, in the case of Dungleavy, it was mainly hate and in the case of Ike or Monta, mainly love. Maybe Murphy is the only one who came close...I would love to see what a Monta/Crawford back court could do, as they could be near impossible to defend, though I can already hear the howls of "no D" "no true PG". Whether we like it or not, you know Nelson is going to try that combo
:mrgreen:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 pm
we need that numero uno pingpong ball.... :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:13 am
coltraning wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

seem reasonable to me, but you may have noticed that Crawford is not exactly getting invited to a lot of xmas parties on this board...I've been posting here for close to 3 years, and have never seen reactions to a player so polarized. It appears split about 50-50. Other players have had their haters and fans, but, for instance, in the case of Dungleavy, it was mainly hate and in the case of Ike or Monta, mainly love. Maybe Murphy is the only one who came close...I would love to see what a Monta/Crawford back court could do, as they could be near impossible to defend, though I can already hear the howls of "no D" "no true PG". Whether we like it or not, you know Nelson is going to try that combo
:mrgreen:

You know, as much as I despise his game, I wouldn't have such a problem if he opts out to sign a longer contract for LESS money. Anything over $6 million is too much for him. If we keep him strictly as a weapon from the bench, I'm willing to cut him some slack. I just don't want him starting and being a key member of this team.

Return to News Articles