UGLINESS

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:58 pm
I know the season is getting to all of us Warriors fans, but the last couple days have been pretty brutal on the board. There has been lots of hostility and personal attacks. I havent been around too long, so maybe I just have not seen this side of the board yet, but we need to get past the personal attacks and bickering with eachother. We are all going to have differing opinions on lots of things, or else a place like this would not be any fun at all...but belittling and name calling are just not called for.

I wish everyone a great weekend....and looking forward to coming back to the board on Monday.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:13 pm
Jesus man............this is NOTHING.

Wow, your lucky youve missed most of the horrendous personal battles which waged from thread to thread, on numerous occasions.

If you think this is bad, then man, Im sure your in for much worse at some point.

Have a good weekend yourself too. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Most of the time its just some biyatch troll that comes here to provoke people, and says something brilliant like, "you people need to read a book". They usually leave as they having nothing positive to offer. Sometimes a couple of the old timers might get into it but you can tell it's not going to end in silliness. It is what it is. Most of us are pretty respectful. Cheers 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:33 pm
Jackattack wrote:Most of the time its just some biyatch troll that comes here to provoke people, and says something brilliant like, "you people need to read a book". They usually leave as they having nothing positive to offer. Sometimes a couple of the old timers might get into it but you can tell it's not going to end in silliness. It is what it is. Most of us are pretty respectful. Cheers 8)

Yeah, like me and the troll gogogadget in the BART thread. :roll:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Jackattack wrote:Most of the time its just some biyatch troll that comes here to provoke people, and says something brilliant like, "you people need to read a book". They usually leave as they having nothing positive to offer. Sometimes a couple of the old timers might get into it but you can tell it's not going to end in silliness. It is what it is. Most of us are pretty respectful. Cheers 8)

"read a book" sounds familiar.... lol, I've been so much more negative on this board lately, thanks guys.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:32 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

"read a book" sounds familiar.... lol, I've been so much more negative on this board lately, thanks guys.

Ahh, you know you love it Rob! :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 pm
yes, it has been much worse and considering how bad this season has been and how frustrating it has been, I am actually very pleased at how civil this place has been.
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:31 am
bada wrote:yes, it has been much worse and considering how bad this season has been and how frustrating it has been, I am actually very pleased at how civil this place has been.

Ditto. I've seen much worse on this board, and considering some of the subject we've dealt with lately, I'm pretty proud of the level of maturity of our members.

Return to Off-Topic Forum