Seattle Seahawks Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 pm
Bada... i took the time to compile some of your posts from the raider nation thread since Kiffin got fired (and seen you said you only posted a couple of times since then.

I just want to say after reading a lot of it, i still think your a hater but your pointing out a lot of obvious ****.

When the Raiders have a bad game.. you feel the need to come in and post your thoughts on the state of the nation... you did come in and give a great warm feeling post about Broncos win and Asomugha becoming a pro bowler... But still i'll call you a hater cause i didn't see any comments about Raiders beating Texans (before i posted the photo of JOEL repping the scoreboard)

I can understand having a hatred for a franchise... i myself dislike the Chargers, Niners and Cowboys, but for the most part you see myself staying out of the NINERS thread because i feel that i am more mature then you when it comes to the term respect... (funny as that sounds)

i created the Seahawks thread because i felt you were negatively running my franchise and our beloved owner through the mud and hopefully with the creating of Seahawks thread you wouldn't be poppin in on a weekly basis and spreading your hate (even though it's true, the nation definately doesn't want to hear it from a stinking hawks fan)

But on the flipside dude, i appreciate your right to post whatever you want, whenever you want in whichever thread you chose (just like the lil tidbit i wrote about Bigsstrad in the random babble thread)

I hope you understand i have dealt with my anger management issues with you in regards to your raiders bashing... i think i've called you previously a dickwad, douchebag and cocksucker but now the term hater is more fitting because we both know you 'hate'

i respect your depth and insight with your posting and your posting style... i just don't like hearing it.

Sorry to bring the Raiders beef into your seahawks thread and posting JOELS ugly mug in the thread, but i just thought you'd appreciate it.

anyways now to some of your posts below.

bada wrote:the stats that illustrate the completele ineptitude of the Raiders in this game are astonishing!

77 total yards?
3 total first downs?
10 passing yards?
14:45 time of possession
-2 yards and 0 first downs in the 1st half?

I admit I LOVE to see the Raiders reach new lows but I feel bad for you guys and all the fans. That is just brutal.

Joel, I commend you bro for staying for the whole game. I did as well at the Hawks game. Not easy.




bada wrote:yes I laugh at al Davis but I feel for my friends that are raider fans


bada wrote:As bad as the Hawks are, they are no where NEAR as bad as the Raiders. It is not even close.

One huge difference is the Raiders are stinking it up with their STARTERS. Their HUGE money guys. The players that are their FUTURE.

The Seahawks are playing without their Pro Bowl QB, 5 WR that were not even on the roster in training camp, 3 backup offensive lineman, their 3 time pro bowl middle linebacker, and last years NFC Sack leader pro bowl defensive end.



bada wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:SO THAT JUST PROVES YOU SUCK MORE!@!!


Keep telling yourself that pawno. I am sure if you keep saying it, you will come to actually believe it one day.

One team has won 4 straight division titles and has won more games this decade than every team other than the Patriots and the Colts.

The other has lost 68 of their past 86 games and are the laughing stock of the league.

so, yes, I agree that it is very naive to compare the two


bada wrote:well, gotta love your optimism about your team in the face of one of the most wretched performances in NFL history on your home field against an average at best team flying from across coasts. That is what being a fan is so I respect that.

But if you are comparing the injury situations as equal, then you just dont follow the NFL very closely (or at least teams outside of Oakland).

and by the way, Holmgren SUCKS! Cant wait for the Holmgren era to end. Even if that means taking a step back.

But the future paths of the team are very different. Hawks have the best or one of the best owners in the NFL where the Raiders owner... well, nothing really much more need to be said.

Only reason the Raiders might see light at the end of the tunnel is that it really cant get any worse! You CANT get worse than the worst 5 year stretch in NFL history. Well, I guess it could get worse in that the streak of double digit loses could continue to expand that record of futlity

bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
TMC wrote:Er... I don't know what to say, other than you did a great job bashing the Raiders organization (that means, Al) in your 1000th post, Mr. Crackerz. Congrats (on both achievements). :D


& you have over 13,000 posts of the exact same thing... i think your the one who needs a KUDO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Thanks, Pawno. Always a pleasure to keep spreading the truth. :mrgreen:


My friends who are Raider fans tell me that me Raider bashing is fake and annoying. I always thought Raider bashing was the truth and fun. :mrgreen:


bada wrote:pawno is just collateral damage.... I do it because of my immense hate for the organization and much of that comes from them beating up on us in the AFC West. The rest of it comes from the atrocities that Al Davis has done to my good friends that are loyal Raider fans.

Quite frankly seeing the Raiders bad makes me happy. It is the only organization in pro sports I feel that way about.


bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:wow, we look like a football team this week. Even on the two wins, i never felt confident or much hope. Last week, i saw 1 drive that gave me hope on J-Money. This week, more hope! Lets finish strong oakland!



haaaaha even bada might get on board :mrgreen: i'll take hime to the SONIC'S game :wink:


congrats guys. Even in a disapointing season, I know how big it is for you guys to beat the Broncos... especially in THEIR house. Nice win guys!

Hey and it improves the Seahawks draft position! :banghead:

bada wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey Big AL....when is the next press conference???


I assume there will be two more... the day after the season ends when he announces Cable has been let go...

and then about a month later when he announces the hiring of Vallejo's 5th grade Pee-Wee coach as the new Raider head coach!

bada wrote:Nice to see that Nnamdi finally made the pro bowl. Glad the ineptitude of the Raiders did not blind people to a very deserving player.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:33 pm
many of those were 2 months or so old and several others were in response to you bashing on the hawks.

In any case, I dont deny that I hate the Raiders. Although that has waned quite a bit being out of the division. Niners and Rams are quickly approaching that level.

But I do hate Al and always will. The day Al is gone, I dont think I will feel any differently about the Raiders then I do say the Bears. They will just be another team.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:45 pm
All good man... your still a hater and i can respect that without calling you childish names.

for the record... i use to have a soft spot for the seahawks... i love your owner Paul Allen and making his teams better at whatever costs.. before i truely supported the raiders and bled the silver and black the hawks were one of my teams.

But i guess i grew to dispise them because

A) i found out they use to play in the AFC WEST and Seanna Wallace destroyed the Raiders a couple years ago back in Washington.

B) You support them and speak so much garbage about my team... i just gotta call them the team i love to hate.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:30 am
wtf is going on here, guys?. It's ok if you want to tease Bada a little bit with the pic, but this has evolved into a Raiders hate (or not) discussion that doesn't belong on this thread and, what's even worse, it seems to have become a personal issue, which I don't get.


So what if somebody can't stand the Raiders?. I'm a Panthers and Packers hater, so what?. Everybody has a team they don't like due to their own team's history with them. No biggie.

Bada may not like the Raiders (well, Al Davis more than the Raiders franchise, although they've become the same thing) but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you, guys. Problem is, you're getting carried away because he doesn't like Al Davis??? You're making it a personal issue because of that?. Come on...



I might be wrong, but after reading the last couple of pages of this thread, that's what it looks like.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5862
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:35 am
TMC wrote:wtf is going on here, guys?. It's ok if you want to tease Bada a little bit with the pic, but this has evolved into a Raiders hate (or not) discussion that doesn't belong on this thread and, what's even worse, it seems to have become a personal issue, which I don't get.


So what if somebody can't stand the Raiders?. I'm a Panthers and Packers hater, so what?. Everybody has a team they don't like due to their own team's history with them. No biggie.

Bada may not like the Raiders (well, Al Davis more than the Raiders franchise, although they've become the same thing) but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you, guys. Problem is, you're getting carried away because he doesn't like Al Davis??? You're making it a personal issue because of that?. Come on...



I might be wrong, but after reading the last couple of pages of this thread, that's what it looks like.




2 WORDS

TERRELL
OWENS

:happy1:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:36 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:When the Raiders have a bad game.. you feel the need to come in and post your thoughts on the state of the nation... you did come in and give a great warm feeling post about Broncos win and Asomugha becoming a pro bowler... But still i'll call you a hater cause i didn't see any comments about Raiders beating Texans (before i posted the photo of JOEL repping the scoreboard)

I can understand having a hatred for a franchise... i myself dislike the Chargers, Niners and Cowboys, but for the most part you see myself staying out of the NINERS thread because i feel that i am more mature then you when it comes to the term respect... (funny as that sounds)


I just dont understand why you and now Joel immediately attack me as a person when I say something negative about your team. I HARDLY consider that "mature" as you say.

What follows is not verbatim but generally how things go or have gone:

Bada: wow, Raiders really sucked today
Pawno: you are a douchebag bada

Bada: Al Davis is the worst owner in sports who does not care about the fans
Pawno: you are a dickwad

and now I make a silly joke about the Raiders stadium being empty and I get Joel first making a smartass comment about my profession and attacking me personally? I dont get it... I am sorry.

Pawno, whenever you have ripped the Seahawks, I have come back at you with stuff about the Raiders... never once anything about you personally. That is the way it usually works... people trash talk about their teams.

There is obviously more going on than my "raider hate"
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:50 am
bada wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:When the Raiders have a bad game.. you feel the need to come in and post your thoughts on the state of the nation... you did come in and give a great warm feeling post about Broncos win and Asomugha becoming a pro bowler... But still i'll call you a hater cause i didn't see any comments about Raiders beating Texans (before i posted the photo of JOEL repping the scoreboard)

I can understand having a hatred for a franchise... i myself dislike the Chargers, Niners and Cowboys, but for the most part you see myself staying out of the NINERS thread because i feel that i am more mature then you when it comes to the term respect... (funny as that sounds)


I just dont understand why you and now Joel immediately attack me as a person when I say something negative about your team. I HARDLY consider that "mature" as you say.

What follows is not verbatim but generally how things go or have gone:

Bada: wow, Raiders really sucked today
Pawno: you are a douchebag bada

Bada: Al Davis is the worst owner in sports who does not care about the fans
Pawno: you are a dickwad

and now I make a silly joke about the Raiders stadium being empty and I get Joel first making a smartass comment about my profession and attacking me personally? I dont get it... I am sorry.

Pawno, whenever you have ripped the Seahawks, I have come back at you with stuff about the Raiders... never once anything about you personally. That is the way it usually works... people trash talk about their teams.

There is obviously more going on than my "raider hate"



Please don't try and turn my take into something it's not , if I had something else "going on" I wouldn't mix my words and act like a typical chick ranting on one issue while being upset about another.I have one thing going on.....Your bashing the Raiders over and over is getting old.

Look Bada I have just become so tired of your constant hating on the Raiders ,,,its old, its tired, and I felt like getting that off my chest.Truthfully I like reading and learning from you , just your constant bashing makes you look bad.

Your post ,that I responded to was typical of your synical Raider hate and i was tired of it.

So i posted my thoughts .

It's like a bully in grade school poking fun at the nerd with glasses ..
everyone knows the nerd is a nerd and having a bully / sh1t talker polk fun at him makes that bully / sh1t talker a looser.

I'm not calling you a looser but I am calling you a sh1t talker....because thats what you do. Yeah you often post truth's but when it's over and over it starts to come across as sh1t talking.

I think it's fine to state your thoughts on the Raiders
I think its even better that you have an understanding of the Raiders and an understanding of most nfl teams...

With that understanding you hold,
do you ride the Lions like you do the Raiders?
It gets old when the Jokes are constant.
Actually to me the way you" get up" to put the Raiders down
takes away from the many positive contributions you offer to this board.

If you were a cool dude that came out to a warriors game or an A's game.....
I would be turned off by you ( which is a shame as I'm sure you have alot to offer as a person).
You see, a few jokes yeah ok , a jab here and their even better I'm so down with that.
However IMO when 90 % of the time you run down my team when EVERYONE already knows we suck , It turns you into a sh1t talker , not a cool dude taking a jab or razzing the fella's .Thats my take if you see my points cool if not then well it is what it is.

Peace
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:25 am
Well, I certainly am sorry you feel that way. I am sorry that making jokes about a TEAM somehow is a PERSONAL affront to YOU.

But seriously Joel... my CONSTANT Raider bashing??????? Give me a break. That is such a cop out. You make it sound like all I do here is bash the Raiders when in actuality posts about the Raiders make up about 0.02% of my posts here.

Why dont you personally attack Cooooach? About 90% of his posts are "hating" on Jax and/or Nelson. Been that way for a solid year now.

I have found 7 posts in the last month that I have posted about the Raiders. 7!!! And two of them are congratulatory, several others are just comments on resigning Namdi. You really consider this CONSTANT hate and being a BULLY? And look at the content... are those things REALLY that bad to where you need to attack me as a person??? I was pretty harsh on Al Davis during the Kiffen ordeal but so where are lot of people and that was 2 months ago.

To say that my CONSTANT Raider bashing takes away from my positive contributions to this board is totally insulting as you have no clue as to all my contributions to this board.

Nov 24th: congrats guys. Even in a disapointing season, I know how big it is for you guys to beat the Broncos... especially in THEIR house. Nice win guys!

Dec 4th: in response to Mr Crackerz who was missing the raiders get down to the Chargers 17-0 in 1st qtr: looks like it is probably better you are not watching.

Dec 4th: in response to GSW asking when Al will have the next press conference: I assume there will be two more... the day after the season ends when he announces Cable has been let go...
and then about a month later when he announces the hiring of Vallejo's 5th grade Pee-Wee coach as the new Raider head coach!


Dec 15th: about resigning Namdi: I think he will be there for only as long as the Raiders keep franchising him. I cant see him signing a long term deal

Dec 16th: Nice to see that Nnamdi finally made the pro bowl. Glad the ineptitude of the Raiders did not blind people to a very deserving player.

Dec 20: I have heard he wants out in the WORST way. But to his credit he has for the most part kept his absolute frustration out of the media. Certainly have seen cracks this year of him losing it and going off in the media but the guy is too classy for that.

Dec 24th: in response to pawno posting a picture celebrating a raider win in the seahawk thread: what am I looking at? an empty stadium? Thanks but I have seen that many times at Raider games. Although I did not get to see that this week cause they were blacked out.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 am
bada wrote:Well, I certainly am sorry you feel that way. I am sorry that making jokes about a TEAM somehow is a PERSONAL affront to YOU.


As I posted its the constant bashing...like over the last year Ive been on this board.

But seriously Joel... my CONSTANT Raider bashing??????? Give me a break. That is such a cop out. You make it sound like all I do here is bash the Raiders when in actuality posts about the Raiders make up about 0.02% of my posts here.


in my last take I pointed out you do many things on this board that are good...and your baching tarnish's your good work here.

Why dont you personally attack Cooooach? About 90% of his posts are "hating" on Jax and/or Nelson. Been that way for a solid year now.


I dont follow jax or nelson the way I follow the raiders.... so i havn't noticed Coooach ....why do you need to bring in another member I am speaking on your post' not cooooach's

I have found 7 posts in the last month


Im speaking on the past year not the past month....



To say that my CONSTANT Raider bashing takes away from my positive contributions to this board is totally insulting as you have no clue as to all my contributions to this board.


you could have fathomed the idea for this board or the world wide web...
that constant bashing would still take away from whatever work you have done or continue to do...

if you know some raider managment ... i dont care
if you built this board or maintain its up keep... i dont care

my words are my words....if you disregaurd them...i dont care.

i'm moving on , any further discussion will probably not include my input.
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 am
JOEL, that wasn't fair. You're making it a personal issue, and it's far from that. If Bada's posts about the Raiders hurt, you're free to do the same about his Seahawks (and this year more than ever).

Instead, you're making a big mistake by turning it into a personal spat. Bada never posted anything against you. Never. That comparison to a bully was really unfortunate, to say the least.


I have to say I'm pretty surprised and even disappointed about your posts on this issue, JOEL. You're free to think whatever you want, but I've never seen any post from Bada that deserves this kind of attack against him. We're talking about a team rivalry, guys, and you're making it a personal one. It's just ridiculous.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:10 am
TMC wrote:JOEL, that wasn't fair. You're making it a personal issue, and it's far from that. If Bada's posts about the Raiders hurt, you're free to do the same about his Seahawks (and this year more than ever).

Instead, you're making a big mistake by turning it into a personal spat. Bada never posted anything against you. Never. That comparison to a bully was really unfortunate, to say the least.


I have to say I'm pretty surprised and even disappointed about your posts on this issue, JOEL. You're free to think whatever you want, but I've never seen any post from Bada that deserves this kind of attack against him. We're talking about a team rivalry, guys, and you're making it a personal one. It's just ridiculous.



damn it....the voice of reason .....calls me out.. :mrgreen:

ok i'm one who can accept correction, although i dont feel i attacked him personaly and if i did that is wrong of me.
i'm even one who can say i was wrong .
i am sorry for attacking you personally Bada, my only intention was to have you back off on the raiders a bit.
it has been a long miserable year for my team that may have added to my take.
i will move on , hopefuly we can put this thread behind us.
Sory if I got to personal.
joel
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:21 am
JOEL wrote: ok i'm one who can accept correction, although i dont feel i attacked him personaly and if i did that is wrong of me.
i'm even one who can say i was wrong .
i am sorry for attacking you personally Bada, my only intention was to have you back off on the raiders a bit.
it has been a long miserable year for my team that may have added to my take.
i will move on , hopefuly we can put this thread behind us.
Sory if I got to personal.
joel


That's more like it, JOEL. If you don't like a certain way of posting, it's ok. You're not forced to agree with everything that's posted and, if it bothers you so much, there's always room to talk about it and reach agreements.

Just keep it where it belongs, in terms of team rivalry, not a personal one. Those remarks about Bada being a bully and the like were way out of line.




I'm glad it's over guys. I appreciate both of you as valuable members of this board, and it was a bit... shocking to see a spat like this develop. Let's end it here and try to solve any further issue peacefully.
Last edited by TMC on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:45 am
JOEL wrote:damn it....the voice of reason .....calls me out.. :mrgreen:

ok i'm one who can accept correction, although i dont feel i attacked him personaly and if i did that is wrong of me.
i'm even one who can say i was wrong .
i am sorry for attacking you personally Bada, my only intention was to have you back off on the raiders a bit.
it has been a long miserable year for my team that may have added to my take.
i will move on , hopefuly we can put this thread behind us.
Sory if I got to personal.
joel


Thanks Joel. It is much appreciated. I was about to ask for my Rookie of the Year vote back! :wink:

In any case, I will still remark about the Raiders but I will try to be more sensative in my remarks. Al Davis is the only one I feel true venom towards and now that the seahawks are not in the AFC West, I dont really feel the same negativity towards the team as I used to. As TMC said, you are welcome to talk crap about the Seahawks when I say something about the Raiders, lets just try to keep the personal attacks out of it. I really do spend a lot of time behind the scenes on this site that you guys dont see and it hurt a bit to have you question my contributions here.

Glad we can put this behind us bro. Hope you and your family had a great X-mas day yesterday.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:07 pm
bada wrote:
JOEL wrote:damn it....the voice of reason .....calls me out.. :mrgreen:

ok i'm one who can accept correction, although i dont feel i attacked him personaly and if i did that is wrong of me.
i'm even one who can say i was wrong .
i am sorry for attacking you personally Bada, my only intention was to have you back off on the raiders a bit.
it has been a long miserable year for my team that may have added to my take.
i will move on , hopefuly we can put this thread behind us.
Sory if I got to personal.
joel


Thanks Joel. It is much appreciated. I was about to ask for my Rookie of the Year vote back! :wink:

In any case, I will still remark about the Raiders but I will try to be more sensative in my remarks. Al Davis is the only one I feel true venom towards and now that the seahawks are not in the AFC West, I dont really feel the same negativity towards the team as I used to. As TMC said, you are welcome to talk crap about the Seahawks when I say something about the Raiders, lets just try to keep the personal attacks out of it. I really do spend a lot of time behind the scenes on this site that you guys dont see and it hurt a bit to have you question my contributions here.

Glad we can put this behind us bro. Hope you and your family had a great X-mas day yesterday.


Thanks for accepting my apolagy ,

Christmas was good ...
both my kids are just now old enough to truely experience the season
gifting and giving and being a family. Last few weeks have have had me away from home more than in home , started to miss my kids and wife ,
with a new career , and a house guest i was just running. So now with some down time its been sweet hanging with the family....

The bonus for me is my boy is just old enough to kind of play with a slot car set he and I have been racing for hours ....boys get way better toys for Christmas than girls.
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 pm
LOL, I hear ya Joel. I have been playing with the toys my boys got all day so far! It is sweet! I can "pretend" I am playing with them just to spend time with the boys while really I am having a blast playing with these things! Only downside for me is my wife is in year end at her company and will be working from 8am till about 2 am today, Saturday and Sunday.

Glad you guys had a good time.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron