Seattle Seahawks Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:50 am
xbay wrote:Nice win the 'Hawks today. The Jets are now 0-4 on the West Coast this season. Talk about major pwnage.

Just nice to see the Holmgren walk away from the Seahawks last home game as a winner.

Yes, while I am ready for a coaching change, it was very nice to see Mike get a win in his last home game. It also does not take away from him hands down being the best coach in team history. His success relative to the franchise's history is without question. I am grateful for his tenure as he brough stability and respectability to a franchise that had little before his arrival.

The players definately wanted this one badly for him.
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 am
Sorry Bada...

Don't mean to spam your thread, but i was on strict instructions by JOEL to make sure you saw this in a visable area :D

Haha all jokes man, CONGRATULATIONS on your win too against the JETS

PS: Thats JOEL by the way.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 am
wel i'll admitt it , I want to see the seahawks loose every game,
not because i don't like the team .....its more that Bada's constant hate on the raiders has left me with a distaste for the seahawks.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Sorry Bada...

Don't mean to spam your thread, but i was on strict instructions by JOEL to make sure you saw this in a visable area :D

what am I looking at? an empty stadium? Thanks but I have seen that many times at Raider games.

Although I did not get to see that this week cause they were blacked out.
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:22 pm
bada wrote:

what am I looking at? an empty stadium? Thanks but I have seen that many times at Raider games.

Ouch!!!

:mrgreen:

The Stadium is empty cause the Game is over... See the final scoreline dude !!! :bday:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:23 pm
bada wrote:what am I looking at? an empty stadium? Thanks but I have seen that many times at Raider games.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:05 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
bada wrote:

Ouch!!!

:mrgreen:

The Stadium is empty cause the Game is over... See the final scoreline dude !!! :bday:

It must not have been for you to see....
you were prolly to busy writing code to realize that the game was over,
oppps my bad , reallity doesn't figure into the media hyped haters world.
8).
Don't sweat it ...you will have plenty of time to spew your hate.

Good thing we were blacked out....as that gave the world time to tune into the seahawks.....ummmm ohhh wait nobody cares about the seahawks.

:wink:
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:10 pm
wow, sensative little boys you two are. it was a freakin joke!

Merry Xmas

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:12 pm
bada wrote:wow, sensative little boys you two are. it was a freakin joke!

Merry Xmas

Merry Christams ? mixed in with calling me a boy ...
typicall bada bull sh1t , imo ....it just gets old your weak media take on my team.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:16 pm
JOEL wrote:

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas ? mixed in with calling me a boy ...
typicall bada bull sh1t , imo ....it just gets old your weak media take on my team.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 pm
settle down sparky!

media take on your team? that is such BS. What have I ever said about the Raiders that is not true?

I will have you know that I know several people inside the Raider organization... I have much more insight into the team than I share on this board. Because of these friendships I probably know more about the Raiders than I do about my own team.

You have said this several times about me joel and it is flat untrue. You are a hardcore fan... I get that and I commend you for that, however if you choose not to believe what is right in front of your eyes then that is fine, just dont accuse me of spewing unbased hate again.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:29 pm
JOEL wrote:
JOEL wrote:

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas ? mixed in with calling me a boy ...

a mod of your status surely knows how to find the smiley button......
or were you to busy showing your continual hate to gather your wits long enough to show your were only "freaking joking"
save your bull sh1t for dudes who buy into to your weak game.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:41 pm
well, not sure what has got into you joel and why suddenly you are deciding to go on the offensive... perhaps it is the two weeks you spent with my "buddy" pawno who I know is not a very big fan of mine either.

whatever the case is, I did not realize a needed a smiley to signify a joke. I mean how obvious is that. You posted (well pawno did) a HUGE picture in a SEAHAWK thread of your face and the scoreboard... um, yes, it is VERY OBVIOUS the game is over.

lighten up my friend.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 pm
bada wrote:well, not sure what has got into you joel and why suddenly you are deciding to go on the offensive... perhaps it is the two weeks you spent with my "buddy" pawno who I know is not a very big fan of mine either.

whatever the case is, I did not realize a needed a smiley to signify a joke. I mean how obvious is that. You posted (well pawno did) a HUGE picture in a SEAHAWK thread of your face and the scoreboard... um, yes, it is VERY OBVIOUS the game is over.

lighten up my friend.

I hear you bada , I shouldn't have taken this up in a seahawk thread....
Pawno has limited influence on my takes , I ( to put it straight ) get tired of your constant ranting on the Raiders.....
To make it more clear I had NOTHING to do with Pawno's post.
Matter of fact the only reason I even entered the site is to see what Pawno posted. If you look you may y see very few if any of my post's in this site.
This however doesn't take away from your constant bashing of the Raiders wich is getting very old, move on man find a new thrill... and then to call me out as BOY....
only to come back with I was joking ...hahhhh it takes respect to give it back.When you constantly bash on the Raiders I take it personally ,the more you do it the more I get tired of your hate.
Truth is its Christmas eve and I will leave the thread , this imo is for the best ......Better things and vibes for us both to focus on.
peace
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 pm
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:well, not sure what has got into you joel and why suddenly you are deciding to go on the offensive... perhaps it is the two weeks you spent with my "buddy" pawno who I know is not a very big fan of mine either.

lighten up my friend.

I hear you bada , I shouldn't have taken this up in a seahawk thread....
Pawno has limited influence on my takes , I ( to put it straight ) get tired of your constant ranting on the Raiders.....
To make it more clear I had NOTHING to do with Pawno's post.
Matter of fact the only reason I even entered the site is to see what Pawno posted. If you look you may y see very few if any of my post's in this site.
This however doesn't take away from your constant bashing of the Raiders wich is getting very old, move on man find a new thrill... and then to call me out as BOY....
only to come back with I was joking ...hahhhh it takes respect to give it back.When you constantly bash on the Raiders I take it personally ,the more you do it the more I get tired of your hate.
Truth is its Christmas eve and I will leave the thread , this imo is for the best ......Better things and vibes for us both to focus on.
peace

interesting that you single out me. I also have said very little about the Raiders since the Kiffen firing. not sure about this "constant hate" I have probably posted about 3 posts in the last 2 months about them. And one of those posts I was the first to congratulate Nmamdi on his pro bowl vote. Another was to congratulate you guys on the big win over Denver. There are many people on here that post bad about the Raiders... do they ALSO come back and congratulate the raiders on stuff? Some do, some dont. Not sure why I am getting singled out here. There is more to it than just this and would be happy to discuss it with you via PM

the BOY thing is my bad. As I read it back, it sounds way worse then intended. was not meant in a derogatory way.

In any case, as there is a sports forum and a raider thread, I will continue to post my thoughts about the Raiders as I like to talk about all sports. Feel free however to call me out on things that you think have NO BASIS of truth and are just media perpetuations.

Return to Sports Board