THE DREAM THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:25 am
TMC wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Had a dream i was in a car with my supervisor from work, he was driving the car up a very steep hill, and the car veered right and was headed for a free fall then i woke up. Better not mean anything me and him are kool.

Nah, you two are cool. Maybe too cool, if you catch my drift. What did you grab during the free fall? :mrgreen:

PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:i had a similar dream where i was driving a party bus full of myfriends on a bikepath and as the bus creeped up a hill i was confronted with a bikepath barrier that is only wide enough for bikes and not cars let alone buses.

anyways ii got out of the bus ton investigate the barrier and forgot to put the hand brake on and all my friends were in the bus as it rolled backwards into a muddy creek. i thought for a moment about diving in and resquing them but then i saw myself in my nice slacks and suit jacket and decided i'd do a headcount of the people who floated to the surface.

after my headcount i realized there was this hot chick i had been talking to on the bus hadnt surfaced but i still decided not to jump in because for some reason she was pretty as a mermaid and she was probably just chilling underwater like mermaids do.

That only means you need to get laid once and for all. It's about time, considering your age and all, you know... Time to wake up and stop dreaming about mermaids. :wink:

No we are not too cool we are aight now that i look at it again, and no i did not grab anything-and i do catch your drift and no. haha. I jus raised my hands i believe. I woke up before the fall ended.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Had a dream i was in a car with my supervisor from work, he was driving the car up a very steep hill, and the car veered right and was headed for a free fall then i woke up. Better not mean anything me and him are kool.

i had a similar dream where i was driving a party bus full of myfriends on a bikepath and as the bus creeped up a hill i was confronted with a bikepath barrier that is only wide enough for bikes and not cars let alone buses.

anyways ii got out of the bus ton investigate the barrier and forgot to put the hand brake on and all my friends were in the bus as it rolled backwards into a muddy creek. i thought for a moment about diving in and resquing them but then i saw myself in my nice slacks and suit jacket and decided i'd do a headcount of the people who floated to the surface.

after my headcount i realized there was this hot chick i had been talking to on the bus hadnt surfaced but i still decided not to jump in because for some reason she was pretty as a mermaid and she was probably just chilling underwater like mermaids do.

anyways warriorsstepup... dream seems similar except people died in mine and yours were safe. I guess we just need to wait for TMC to break down the dream... (or even bigs would give a pretty good reason for the dream... all them U.K folks are smart and dont have any athletic ability cause they all study law or medicine at caimbridge or oxford :wink:

Your dream and mine came together due to the fact we where both in a vehicle, and free-falling and then i dont know what happened :roll: You decide to leave the girl under water thinking she will be a mermiad, and do a head count since u didnt want to mess up your slacks. HaHa your dream was much more weird than mine. And I think you might have a thing for Ariel when you where a yound boy. haha.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:44 am
Man, I spend too much time here..................

I had a dream last night (well, one of many dreams) that Sf just suddenly appeared back on the board and everyone was talking to him like nothing had happend and were basically praising his return............sad sad sad. :oops:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 am
bigstrads wrote:Man, I spend too much time here..................

I had a dream last night (well, one of many dreams) that Sf just suddenly appeared back on the board and everyone was talking to him like nothing had happend and were basically praising his return............sad sad sad. :oops:

Funnily enough, you've posted the analysis of your dream right before the dream itself. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:22 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Man, I spend too much time here..................

Funnily enough, you've posted the analysis of your dream right before the dream itself. :mrgreen:

Yeah, thought Id save old Dr. TMC, aka: The Dream Decipherer..............the trouble. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:50 am
Wow, cRaZy dream last night.............

Me, my girl and my lawyer (although I dont have one) were walking around a record store, looking for rare CD's. When we found the 3 we were looking for, we wanted to check the prices in another store, so decided to go to another part of the store and hide them whilst we went across the street.

On our way to more secluded part of the store, all these alarm bells started going off, security arrives and basically says that we are gonna be put in jail for theft............after much debate, I simply turn around and say "Well, we didnt leave the store with the goods, so it cant technically be considered theft"...........and the security guys go "Ohh yeah, hes right, damn, sorry"

Then it just changed into this strange award ceremony, where Gary Payton was being awarded something...........and I knew him somehow as he kept coming up to me and saying "Thanks for being here man, means alot to me".............then, with the festivities going on, I found myself sitting next to DON NELSON, and I was saying to him that we should have signed Payton last year as he would have helped alot............I then procdeeded to tell him that I thought Crawford, Mags and S-Jax were chuckers and not good for the team...........he didnt reply at all, just kept looking at me and smiling, noding his head and basically shrugging it all off.

Then we were leaving the party, and Dwight Howard had invited me back to his house for an after party (???) so me Gary Payton and Mags (???) started WALKING to Dwights house............but half way, I realised I had forgotten the rare CD's I bought, so we went back and go them.............then I woke up. :shock:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 am
bigstrads wrote:Wow, cRaZy dream last night.............

Me, my girl and my lawyer (although I dont have one) were walking around a record store, looking for rare CD's. When we found the 3 we were looking for, we wanted to check the prices in another store, so decided to go to another part of the store and hide them whilst we went across the street.

On our way to more secluded part of the store, all these alarm bells started going off, security arrives and basically says that we are gonna be put in jail for theft............after much debate, I simply turn around and say "Well, we didnt leave the store with the goods, so it cant technically be considered theft"...........and the security guys go "Ohh yeah, hes right, damn, sorry"

Then it just changed into this strange award ceremony, where Gary Payton was being awarded something...........and I knew him somehow as he kept coming up to me and saying "Thanks for being here man, means alot to me".............then, with the festivities going on, I found myself sitting next to DON NELSON, and I was saying to him that we should have signed Payton last year as he would have helped alot............I then procdeeded to tell him that I thought Crawford, Mags and S-Jax were chuckers and not good for the team...........he didnt reply at all, just kept looking at me and smiling, noding his head and basically shrugging it all off.

Then we were leaving the party, and Dwight Howard had invited me back to his house for an after party (???) so me Gary Payton and Mags (???) started WALKING to Dwights house............but half way, I realised I had forgotten the rare CD's I bought, so we went back and go them.............then I woke up. :shock:

I guess this deserves to get inducted right away in the WTF??? category of dreams.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:39 am
TMC wrote:

I guess this deserves to get inducted right away in the WTF??? category of dreams.

Oi Bigs buddy, be honest, there was some hand jobs in there somewhere, maybe not including you, maybe including you, but there was some hand jobs somewhere in such a loony dream :)

:oops:

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:14 am
haha i love it bigs,,,,

nice dream.... was nellie drinking at the award ceremony?

Joel was telling me his boss went around to Adonal Foyles house the other night and got to play Wii Dwight Howard... funnily enough Dwight mysteriously sat out of Mondays game (probably with a Wii related injury)

Got to love how Migya refers to nba players and handjobs.... dude thos nba players are so tall your mouth is right near there groins... why not just give a blowie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Oi Bigs buddy, be honest, there was some hand jobs in there somewhere, maybe not including you, maybe including you, but there was some hand jobs somewhere in such a loony dream :)

:oops:

:mrgreen:

Maybe there would have been had I made it back to Dwights house............he had an odd look in his eye when inviting us. :?

God, can you imagine? (well, no hopefully) Dwight and Mags with their big guns, holding their weapons! :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:19 pm

that hands down beats my cookie dough bites vomiting in a movie theater dream...for a while i thought that dream was straight up cool

but you showed me up
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 am
webelieve wrote:

that hands down beats my cookie dough bites vomiting in a movie theater dream...for a while i thought that dream was straight up cool

but you showed me up

I dont know about that man! "cookie dough bites vomiting in a movie theater" sounds pretty random and crazy.............did you post that one?
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:51 pm
nah i havent posted it...idk if i can reveal that dream :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Go Ham
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:53 pm
Ok freaky dream last night!!!

Usually on Christmas Morning i awake to Santa riding on down my Chimney

But last night my dream was about Obama having a house warming party.

No, No, No... it wasn't at the white house but set at some luxury beachside resort (his holidaying in Hawaii at the moment, right?)

Anyways i got talking to George W and asked him what he was gonna do with all that spare time and he just grudged (did i mention me and him were having a civilised conversation from a jungle gym, just hanging from the monkeybars :mrgreen: ) there was an awkward silence and then i suggested to him to try Fantasy Football.... his eyes lit up and he said his been playing the last 8 years during his term... i asked what he looks for in a player and he said he looks for someone who's dynamic out of the backfield... someone who can run and can catch. he told me Brian Westbrook is his favorite player. Anyways after chatting about fantasy football i told him about the league i play in and he gave me his email address 420notsobush@yahoo.com

Anyways then i tried having a chat to Obama and thank him for inviting me... he was listening to tracks like Humpty Dance and that Big Ole Butts track.... he was stereotypically drinking his 40 ounce in a brown paperbag (He was still dressed in suit and tie, top button undone of course) anyways i told him i was going for a walk to the bushes to smoke a joint... he said he couldn't as he now had the responsiblility of the nation, but then he sent some 16 or 17 year old son to come along for a toke (i dont even think he has a son that old)

Anyways for some reason... it was a trippy dream but i take solace in Obama stance on drugs. if i was to break it down him drinking 40 oz means he likes to party but him turning down the weed means his not going to be some pushover in parliment... good to see he could still relate to his sons having a good time though.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:43 pm
Ok so i had a dream last night that i was attending a few Oakland Raiders roadgames and after big losses by the Raiders on Sunday, there was news articles coming out in the newspapers on Monday morning that a Gorilla in the forest has been tieing Police Officers upside down in trees and leaving them in there underwear.

Eventually the NFL was catching on to suspect no.1 Gorilla Rilla and after raiders roadgames they were following him outside and spying his movements. So they were at the BUCS Game and the police were just about to arrest him but he ducked into some forrest and the police followed... he went into the forrest with his Gorilla Rilla shirt, Goggles and top hat on... he tied up all the Police that followed in trees upside down only in there underwear but when he emerged from one forrest he didn't have his trademark accessories on... (only the Gorilla suit) The Police followed overhead in a Helicopter and kept firing off rounds of Tranquilizers and large capturing nets... but he kept ducking in and out of forrest areas.

I ended up losing himsomewhere in the South United States of America ... i was trying to help him get back to Oakland, however as me and the person i was driving with was crossing some cornfields (Probably Kansas, Nebraska or Missouri) we heard on the radio that the FBI had caught a Gorilla in Atlanta.

END OF DREAM.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum