Do any of your Bob and Jim questions ever get anwsered?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:34 am
I've emailed questions them since last year and they never get anwsered, anybody else with success? Last one I emailed was "Is Mike Dunleavy a draft bust? since he was picked number 3 and coming out of duke he was considered the next larry bird but he failed, even Dan Dikau wouldve been a better pick"
New. Stuff.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:47 am
Haha Dunleavy - He is such a topic of laughter, I mean conversation :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:20 pm
I dont think they'll answer anything that makes the Warriors look bad... and they'll probably get back to you in the same day if you throw your money at them.

Try saying "Looking to buy tickets" in the subject line and see if they respond. To make it look real, you need to ask about tickets in the mail, as well, or they'll probably delete it after they open it.

Bob and Jim are douchebags. I hope they choke the next time they kiss each other.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:35 pm
They answer the same dumbass question everytime i watch the games...... "Do you think the Warriors can make the playoffs?" ... i swear, i've heard them answer that question a bunch of times... it's a thoughtless question, why do they feel they have to keep answering it? in fact, i think i'll send them that question.... "why do you keep answering the same dumbass questions?"

Return to Sports Board