I want to be like Chedda!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Anyone else get this when they go to the Hip Hop 2008 thread???

BTW it takes you here: http://www.cheddasblingblog.com/?t202id ... w=UNDRCRWN

» Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 pm
DUDE, thats funny. i don't get this ad like u do, i get another baseball one .Cuz according to TMC (when I've asked a similar question in the past), the ads are done based on location. Don't tell me how, he can explain it to you.

But yeah man, the ads are crazy. Some are common stores like Target, and some are like the one you just posted. insaneI had one once (the one i was talking about TMC about) on this weight loss program where they showed this Obese woman's before and after picture. The best part of the ad was not only was it probably more than 40 pounds of weight loss, but the woman now was a white woman in the after picture (She was black in the before picture).

All Star
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm
maybe you have a virus?

All Star
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:57 pm
Chedda pops up for me too

Hall of Famer
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm
Not to me. I've got some ibaboo sh*t, for the reasons exposed above by Mr. Crackerz.

Franchise Player
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm
I get the same one as metalface

Franchise Player
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 pm
LOL!!!

Man, this site is psychic!!!.............Ive got an online Help with Anxiety Community. :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 pm
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!!

Man, this site is psychic!!!.............Ive got an online Help with Anxiety Community. :mrgreen:

LOL!!!!!

Hall of Famer
» Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!!

They probably saw your avatar and decided it would be a good idea to post that ad. :wink: