Pawnograffiti vs the Bay Area - Dec 9 til Dec 22

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 am
JOEL wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Just wanted to bump this thread!!!

BUMP.

Yall better not forget i'll be up in your ass real ****ing soon!!! like less then a month. You better be ready fo me with some KY jelly.

Fixed that for you Pawno.............best to properly warn the poor bastards about your real intentions! :mrgreen:

Ky Jelly? Us Australians just use spit!!!

Word on the street is that Pawno is just plain greasy.....a regular sweat ball........he would be well served by changing his screen nam to Greasy Balls.

yes i look a little bit like John Travolta in Grease... Dark slick hair!

Wait till you hear me sing (hope you don't have a pet dog, cause it'll be howling all night long)

AHHH OOOOHHH AAH OOOOOOO!!! <-Dog Howl.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:35 am
i figure you to be booted from the plane ...pawno tries to get the flight attendant into the bathroom in hopes of joining the mile high club....on to find out he flew south western and the attendant is a tranny :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:36 am
JOEL wrote:i figure you to be booted from the plane ...pawno tries to get the flight attendant into the bathroom in hopes of joining the mile high club....on to find out he flew south western and the attendant is a tranny :mrgreen:

South west Tranny..

Does that mean like transfer as in a connecting flight? Cause im so down with trannys then. Connecting people!!! :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:27 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
JOEL wrote:i figure you to be booted from the plane ...pawno tries to get the flight attendant into the bathroom in hopes of joining the mile high club....on to find out he flew south western and the attendant is a tranny :mrgreen:

South west Tranny..

Does that mean like transfer as in a connecting flight? Cause im so down with trannys then. Connecting people!!! :mrgreen:

uhh...not exactly. hahaha
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:30 am
TMC wrote:

Have a great time, Pawno. You'll prolly won't catch a Raiders win while you're there, but, other than that, I'm sure it will be a great experience. :wink:

sorry you were saying dickweed???
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
TMC wrote:

Have a great time, Pawno. You'll prolly won't catch a Raiders win while you're there, but, other than that, I'm sure it will be a great experience. :wink:

sorry you were saying dickweed???

Touche, got nothing to say this time.

But... dickweed?. Is that an aussie thing? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 am
TMC wrote:Touche, got nothing to say this time.

But... dickweed?. Is that an aussie thing? :mrgreen:

well if you do have anything to say later on.. you know where you can voice your thoughts.

RAIDER NATION THREAD BABY
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am
Hey pawno, did you manage to catch a Warrior game while you were here? I know there were only like 3 of them to watch within your time here.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:21 am
pawno has left the bay

got to hand it to him he was a very good house guest ,
my family enjoyed his stay. he brought some aussi luck as he and i were able to witness a win for both the dubs and the raiders.
jackattack had him out to the city , we were also able to take in a gig of jackattacks at golden gate park.

i had wanted to show him around more but timing stunk i just changed career's and had too many meetings to attend.

we did find time to hit up an over nighter in yosemite ( snow and all),
raider headquarters , haight street , golden gate bridge , berkley , telegraph ave , college ave and peoples park.....

i must say that when i took him to the castro he got all anxious and bolted out of the car at the first stop light ....ummmm i didnt see him again untill the next day :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm
JOEL wrote:pawno has left the bay

got to hand it to him he was a very good house guest ,
my family enjoyed his stay. he brought some aussi luck as he and i were able to witness a win for both the dubs and the raiders.
jackattack had him out to the city , we were also able to take in a gig of jackattacks at golden gate park.

i had wanted to show him around more but timing stunk i just changed career's and had too many meetings to attend.

we did find time to hit up an over nighter in yosemite ( snow and all),
raider headquarters , haight street , golden gate bridge , berkley , telegraph ave , college ave and peoples park.....

i must say that when i took him to the castro he got all anxious and bolted out of the car at the first stop light ....ummmm i didnt see him again untill the next day :mrgreen:

Dude....

I locked the doors in the Castro when i saw all those rainbow flags.

And don't get me started on the fact you live in Castro Valley. (sounds like, is Like)

I have a bottle of Patron waiting for JOEL whenever he decides to get his punk ass on down to OZLAND
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:41 pm
hope u enjoyed ur stay out here pawno
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am
It was good to get a chance to meet Oscar and hang with him.
Not many people know that he's a rugby player or that there are three kinds of rugby in Australia. Or that he likes tasty Japanese beer that because of the alcohol content gets called Malt Liquor in the states. pawno channeled the avant guard pianist, Cecil Taylor as I summoned my mediocre best flamenco impression.. I believe they got a shot of us at my gig.. but more importantly, we want to see a pic of Pawno on the pole .... :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 am
Jackattack wrote:It was good to get a chance to meet Oscar and hang with him.
Not many people know that he's a rugby player or that there are three kinds of rugby in Australia. Or that he likes tasty Japanese beer that because of the alcohol content gets called Malt Liquor in the states. pawno channeled the avant guard pianist, Cecil Taylor as I summoned my mediocre best flamenco impression.. I believe they got a shot of us at my gig.. but more importantly, we want to see a pic of Pawno on the pole .... :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

Gimme a second dude.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 am

Me Working the pole
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:02 am
ROTFLMAO!!!! Brilliant! :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum