After The Big "Reveal".......Now Lets Go One More

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:20 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I did find it quite funny that TMC refused to include a "Most Annoying Poster" of the year award because he wanted this to be ALL POSITIVE..............but then adds a "Post Whore of the Year" award. :mrgreen:

Im thinking that NOONE wants that title............and the person who gets it (well, J-Rich) will neither claim, nor get any kudos for it. :wink:

I also like that he named it the "Bigs Award" but no-one has voted for me! :mrgreen:

First, I won't reveal where the idea of that award came from.

And second, that award is more of a joke than anything. The one that wins it (J-Rich, it seems) won't get the prize we're planning to reward the winners with.

First off..................I was kidding. :roll: :wink:

RobDIKUM wrote:dude, you can't win an award that has your name on it. The name of the award is already a lifetime achievement award for that category. Anyway, weren't you the one that decided we should stop PM'ing about COD WW because it wasn't increasing our post count? :mrgreen:

just kidding man, but J-RIch just sealed the deal today anyway with the two threads he started today. WOW!

Indeed it is a "life/boardtime" achievement for J-Rich.............as he has been useless, annoying, repetitive and just generally crap since the day he joined here.

I was bored the other day and looked back on Warriors Basketball from about 2 years ago, and found about half a page of new threads by J-Rich, just about nothing..............the way he posts 2 posts straight after each other with seperate thoughts, he used to do that with new threads!!! :shock: ...........the good thing was that not one of them had a response but he still kept on doing it. :roll:

Anyway, he is a joke...........we all know that, he should have been banned a long time ago but Hobbes never auth'ed it for some strange reason.

The COD thing, well, we might aswell post our thoughts in the thread man, otherwise its pointless to have it!..............13 pages of pretty much just me and you! :mrgreen: ............weve got a way to go to beat the COD4 thread, that had 63! :shock:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:23 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I did find it quite funny that TMC refused to include a "Most Annoying Poster" of the year award because he wanted this to be ALL POSITIVE..............but then adds a "Post Whore of the Year" award. :mrgreen:

Im thinking that NOONE wants that title............and the person who gets it (well, J-Rich) will neither claim, nor get any kudos for it. :wink:

I also like that he named it the "Bigs Award" but no-one has voted for me! :mrgreen:

First, I won't reveal where the idea of that award came from.

And second, that award is more of a joke than anything. The one that wins it (J-Rich, it seems) won't get the prize we're planning to reward the winners with.

First off..................I was kidding. :roll: :wink:

RobDIKUM wrote:dude, you can't win an award that has your name on it. The name of the award is already a lifetime achievement award for that category. Anyway, weren't you the one that decided we should stop PM'ing about COD WW because it wasn't increasing our post count? :mrgreen:

just kidding man, but J-RIch just sealed the deal today anyway with the two threads he started today. WOW!

Indeed it is a "life/boardtime" achievement for J-Rich.............as he has been useless, annoying, repetitive and just generally crap since the day he joined here.

I was bored the other day and looked back on Warriors Basketball from about 2 years ago, and found about half a page of new threads by J-Rich, just about nothing..............the way he posts 2 posts straight after each other with seperate thoughts, he used to do that with new threads!!! :shock: ...........the good thing was that not one of them had a response but he still kept on doing it. :roll:

Anyway, he is a joke...........we all know that, he should have been banned a long time ago but Hobbes never auth'ed it for some strange reason.

The COD thing, well, we might aswell post our thoughts in the thread man, otherwise its pointless to have it!..............13 pages of pretty much just me and you! :mrgreen: ............weve got a way to go to beat the COD4 thread, that had 63! :shock:

we don't have much chance of catching that one, since we don't have many members playing it. And the other two besides me that do play it seem to be pretty bored of it already
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum