After The Big "Reveal".......Now Lets Go One More

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:14 pm
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

im black where it counts 8)


I was wondering when someone was going to throw that in the conversation. :roll: :mrgreen:
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:06 am
migya wrote:
bada wrote:ok, we got faces and now first names.

next is last names then social security numbers



Faces and first names are alright, none can do anything sinister with that, but we'll have to keep it at only that, no more revealing because you just never know what people are lurking and what can happen.


That's all I'm willing to reveal, in any case. No more personal data from me on the public forums.




8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

im black where it counts 8)


I have tequila where it counts. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 pm
TMC wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

im black where it counts 8)


I have tequila where it counts. :mrgreen:


Is that what they call it these days? :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 pm
migya wrote:
E-Man wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

Just kidding, my name is Tess...and the rest of that is true.


lol.. what a clever way to tell more than half of the board to fuk off... sorry fellas... we all just dropped out of the race with this last post... ::lol:


did i forget to mention i'm half black?


ok maybe not...




You're Philipino aren't you?


haha, yes i am. and damn proud too :mrgreen: although (not to sound racist) sometimes i wish i had some black genes to make me taller and faster...maybe then my dream of being in the NBA wouldnt have been crushed at the age of 10. :wink:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm
E-Man wrote:
migya wrote:
E-Man wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

Just kidding, my name is Tess...and the rest of that is true.


lol.. what a clever way to tell more than half of the board to fuk off... sorry fellas... we all just dropped out of the race with this last post... ::lol:


did i forget to mention i'm half black?


ok maybe not...





You're Philipino aren't you?


haha, yes i am. and damn proud too :mrgreen: although (not to sound racist) sometimes i wish i had some black genes to make me taller and faster...maybe then my dream of being in the NBA wouldnt have been crushed at the age of 10. :wink:


OMG YOU'RE RACIST :!: :!: :!:

::lol:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm
That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:57 pm
E-Man wrote:
migya wrote:
E-Man wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

Just kidding, my name is Tess...and the rest of that is true.


lol.. what a clever way to tell more than half of the board to fuk off... sorry fellas... we all just dropped out of the race with this last post... ::lol:


did i forget to mention i'm half black?


ok maybe not...




You're Philipino aren't you?


haha, yes i am. and damn proud too :mrgreen: although (not to sound racist) sometimes i wish i had some black genes to make me taller and faster...maybe then my dream of being in the NBA wouldnt have been crushed at the age of 10. :wink:



I remember you had said some time ago that you were Philipino. You don't seem that short at all and you have a good build on you so you can always be intimidating to any would be instigator :wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 pm
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 pm
migya wrote:
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:


I always liked Billy Ocean, but thats another story :mrgreen:



.... but really, i didn't really like billy ocean, it just fit the conversation...sort of

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:


I always liked Billy Ocean, but thats another story :mrgreen:



.... but really, i didn't really like billy ocean, it just fit the conversation...sort of


haha u post whore
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:08 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:


I always liked Billy Ocean, but thats another story :mrgreen:



.... but really, i didn't really like billy ocean, it just fit the conversation...sort of


haha u post whore


I'm trying to make up ground so i can win an award. I can't let J-RIch win, imagine all the exclamation points he'll be using then

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:14 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:


I always liked Billy Ocean, but thats another story :mrgreen:



.... but really, i didn't really like billy ocean, it just fit the conversation...sort of


haha u post whore


I'm trying to make up ground so i can win an award. I can't let J-RIch win, imagine all the exclamation points he'll be using then


yeah its gonna be pathetic when quality posters wont win an award, but J-Rich will win one (post whore isnt too much to brag about, but still). We should switch that from award to dunce!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:


I always liked Billy Ocean, but thats another story :mrgreen:



.... but really, i didn't really like billy ocean, it just fit the conversation...sort of


haha u post whore


I'm trying to make up ground so i can win an award. I can't let J-RIch win, imagine all the exclamation points he'll be using then


yeah its gonna be pathetic when quality posters wont win an award, but J-Rich will win one (post whore isnt too much to brag about, but still). We should switch that from award to dunce!


I did find it quite funny that TMC refused to include a "Most Annoying Poster" of the year award because he wanted this to be ALL POSITIVE..............but then adds a "Post Whore of the Year" award. :mrgreen:

Im thinking that NOONE wants that title............and the person who gets it (well, J-Rich) will neither claim, nor get any kudos for it. :wink:

I also like that he named it the "Bigs Award" but no-one has voted for me! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:57 pm
bigstrads wrote:I did find it quite funny that TMC refused to include a "Most Annoying Poster" of the year award because he wanted this to be ALL POSITIVE..............but then adds a "Post Whore of the Year" award. :mrgreen:

Im thinking that NOONE wants that title............and the person who gets it (well, J-Rich) will neither claim, nor get any kudos for it. :wink:

I also like that he named it the "Bigs Award" but no-one has voted for me! :mrgreen:


First, I won't reveal where the idea of that award came from.

And second, that award is more of a joke than anything. The one that wins it (J-Rich, it seems) won't get the prize we're planning to reward the winners with.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:04 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
Jackattack wrote:That's Billy Owens for my avatar. He wasn't that great a player but one of the players I liked back in the day, like Big Vic or Chris Gatling. Just blue collar players.

I suppose because I'm white, I should have picked Bob Cousie but he was way before my time.



Hey, I always liked Billy Owens and haven't been afraid to say it from the start :wink:


I always liked Billy Ocean, but thats another story :mrgreen:



.... but really, i didn't really like billy ocean, it just fit the conversation...sort of


haha u post whore


I'm trying to make up ground so i can win an award. I can't let J-RIch win, imagine all the exclamation points he'll be using then


yeah its gonna be pathetic when quality posters wont win an award, but J-Rich will win one (post whore isnt too much to brag about, but still). We should switch that from award to dunce!


I did find it quite funny that TMC refused to include a "Most Annoying Poster" of the year award because he wanted this to be ALL POSITIVE..............but then adds a "Post Whore of the Year" award. :mrgreen:

Im thinking that NOONE wants that title............and the person who gets it (well, J-Rich) will neither claim, nor get any kudos for it. :wink:

I also like that he named it the "Bigs Award" but no-one has voted for me! :mrgreen:


dude, you can't win an award that has your name on it. The name of the award is already a lifetime achievement award for that category. Anyway, weren't you the one that decided we should stop PM'ing about COD WW because it wasn't increasing our post count? :mrgreen:


just kidding man, but J-RIch just sealed the deal today anyway with the two threads he started today. WOW!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests