After The Big "Reveal".......Now Lets Go One More

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:00 am
E-Man wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

Just kidding, my name is Tess...and the rest of that is true.


lol.. what a clever way to tell more than half of the board to fuk off... sorry fellas... we all just dropped out of the race with this last post... ::lol:


did i forget to mention i'm half black?


ok maybe not...




You're Philipino aren't you?
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:38 am
I'm John, and I'm 17. :wink:
Last edited by JayPat on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 am
migya wrote:
E-Man wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

Just kidding, my name is Tess...and the rest of that is true.


lol.. what a clever way to tell more than half of the board to fuk off... sorry fellas... we all just dropped out of the race with this last post... ::lol:


did i forget to mention i'm half black?


ok maybe not...




You're Philipino aren't you?


Ha ha, that wasn't aimed at anyone. Those are just two of my favorite things! :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 am
insert **** about me here
Last edited by first off on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:24 am
blah
Last edited by first off on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 am
Glad to finally know something else about you, First Off.


Now all that's left is talking some sense into you and make you post that pic of yours. :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:13 pm
TMC wrote:Glad to finally know something else about you, First Off.


Now all that's left is talking some sense into you and make you post that pic of yours. :wink:



WOW, someone is anxious for a first off pic, startin to sound a bit like James over there TMC.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:15 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:WOW, someone is anxious for a first off pic, startin to sound a bit like James over there TMC.


I'm just saving the time. You know that James would post exactly the same thing, and I guess he'll still do no matter what I've posted..

My post it's a public service of sorts, if you want to look at it that way. :mrgreen:



EDIT: Hey, my avatar is back!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:18 pm
TMC wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:WOW, someone is anxious for a first off pic, startin to sound a bit like James over there TMC.


I'm just saving the time. You know that James would post exactly the same thing, and I guess he'll still do no matter what I've posted..

My post it's a public service of sorts, if you want to look at it that way. :mrgreen:



EDIT: Hey, my avatar is back!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:


Nah, Daniel is just trying to get me back for offering the love I reserve for him, to anyone who is willing to get me that Warriors jacket. :wink:
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 pm
My name is Kristian, and I'm 24...
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:38 pm
ok, we got faces and now first names.

next is last names then social security numbers
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Just a question, but when did this board become a giant gay lovefest?
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Just a question, but when did this board become a giant gay lovefest?



when bigs and tmc came out of the closet :shock:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:35 pm
bada wrote:ok, we got faces and now first names.

next is last names then social security numbers



Faces and first names are alright, none can do anything sinister with that, but we'll have to keep it at only that, no more revealing because you just never know what people are lurking and what can happen.

I'm happy to meet you all by seeing your pics :D
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:51 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
migya wrote:
E-Man wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Um, I'm Captain, I'm 24 and I like tequila and black men.

Just kidding, my name is Tess...and the rest of that is true.


lol.. what a clever way to tell more than half of the board to fuk off... sorry fellas... we all just dropped out of the race with this last post... ::lol:


did i forget to mention i'm half black?


ok maybe not...





You're Philipino aren't you?


Ha ha, that wasn't aimed at anyone. Those are just two of my favorite things! :mrgreen:


im black where it counts 8)
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest