After The Big "Reveal".......Now Lets Go One More

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Ok my friends.............after the success of the "stop hiding and show yourself" thread, I think we should be men (and Cap :wink:) and go one further............AND REVEAL OUR NAMES AND AGES!!!

First names only, as we dont want to give the spammers and trolls any ammo...........and purely for seeing if the names fit the personalities and now pictures.

So..............Hello everyone, my name is James, Im 28 and Im a Warrior-a-holic. :wink:
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:37 pm
Just noticed this one in the other thread............so we have Mr Bobby/8th Ave here :D =

8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:XBAY!!!

Good stuff man, glad you finally joined the club............nice one on the House plug too. :wink:

Man, you know whats weird for me, is seeing the faces to put to the voices.............WeBelieve looks pretty much like I imagined from his voice, Rob too............but you Xbay! and that baby face! I imagined a bigger, rougher looking fella. :wink:

You know whats next huh? we should go with our real names.............?

<--- bobby
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:Just noticed this one in the other thread............so we have Mr Bobby/8th Ave here :D =

8th ave wrote:

Good stuff man, glad you finally joined the club............nice one on the House plug too. :wink:

Man, you know whats weird for me, is seeing the faces to put to the voices.............WeBelieve looks pretty much like I imagined from his voice, Rob too............but you Xbay! and that baby face! I imagined a bigger, rougher looking fella. :wink:

<--- bobby

well... since you said your name was james and that you were a warrior-a-holic, i wanna re-introduce myself (and please dont call me mr... that makes me sound uber old... lol)

hello forum, my name is bobby and im an alcoholic... i also just turned 20 on december 5th
Last edited by 8th ave on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:40 pm
bigstrads wrote:Just noticed this one in the other thread............so we have Mr Bobby/8th Ave here :D =

8th ave wrote:

<--- bobby

Robert....most people i know just call me Rob

*Edit*

AGE 27
Last edited by RobDIKUM on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:42 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

8th ave wrote:

<--- bobby

Robert

ah... "rob"dikum = robert... too bad it wasnt rob"dik"um = dick....

anyhoo... i heard bobbys were suppose to turn into roberts and roberts turned into bobbys after 18 or something...

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:45 pm
8th ave wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

8th ave wrote:

<--- bobby

Robert

ah... "rob"dikum = robert... too bad it wasnt rob"dik"um = dick....

anyhoo... i heard bobbys were suppose to turn into roberts and roberts turned into bobbys after 18 or something...

haha, yeah that'd be a little more cool. Only person that's ever called me bobby was a baseball coach. I've been Robert or Roberto or Rob to everybody else.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:02 pm
We had a thread like this one before. It was one of the first threads when we created the off-topic forum, IIRC.

Oh well, who knows where it is after so much time...

Some of you already know my real name: Daniel. Although I'm not an alcoholic like Bobby. It's just for recreational reasons... and endure Warriors games. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:11 pm
TMC wrote:We had a thread like this one before. It was one of the first threads when we created the off-topic forum, IIRC.

Oh well, who knows where it is after so much time...

Some of you already know my real name: Daniel. Although I'm not an alcoholic like Bobby. It's just for recreational reasons... and endure Warriors games. :mrgreen:

tell me about it... i wasnt an alcoholic until the season started... now that we're losing more, i've turned to coke and heroin as means to sustain my sanity... lol ::lol:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:29 pm
Ok, a little twist then..............ages aswell. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:39 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ok, a little twist then..............ages aswell. :wink:

Ages as well???. WTF??? What goes next?. Size? :mrgreen:

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 pm
HEY GUYS... LETS TAKE IT ONE STEP FURTHER... LETS REVEAL OUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS AND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND PASSWORDS.
:roll:

ok im teasing you Bigs. :mrgreen:

my name is Aritz, sounds like Ritz, which is a Cracker company, hence the name MR. CRACKERZ..... TADA!!!!!!

Ritz is also a camera, hotel, jewerly, and other company, but ritz crackers are the greatest.

I lie to people that my grandparents found the company. AND i get unlimited supply of crackers. IDIOTS! If i achieve my goal one day of being a comedian, im gonna try to get them to sponsor me (not the idiots, ritz crackers).

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:14 pm
<---Emmanuel :hello2: 22 (though ill be 23 next month)

i enjoy long walks in my room, the warriors, and eating popeye's biscuits in their mashed potatoes and gravy.

my turn offs are having wet socks and people with adam's apples. :mrgreen:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:19 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ok, a little twist then..............ages aswell. :wink:

Ages as well???. WTF??? What goes next?. Size? :mrgreen:

I already know yours! :mrgreen:

E-Man wrote:<---Emmanuel :hello2: 22 (though ill be 23 next month)

i enjoy long walks in my room, the warriors, and eating popeye's biscuits in their mashed potatoes and gravy.

my turn offs are having wet socks and people with adam's apples. :mrgreen:

Uhh ohh..........I think me and TMC are "rubbing off" on E-Man now. :oops:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 pm
Ray. 20 years. More of an alcoholic than smoker. Although, I wouldn't mind hitting up the Houka every now and then. I usually do those things when the Warriors play. :wink:

But yes, I am a baby face. If I shaved off that mustache, I'd be even more baby faced.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:38 pm
Ok, ok... I'm 30. Something witty should go here about my age, but I'm scared of what Bigs might turn it into.

Happy now, Bigs?
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum