Warriors and Kings

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 pm
Lets trade him to Indiana for Rasho Nesterovic

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:04 pm
:banghead: i cant believe i didnt catch that... does rasho Nestjkhfkgf still play? And he's in indiana?
All Star
Would never happen, but what if we could trade Maggette and Crawford for Shawn Marion....I would be in heaven.
All Star
Mr. Crackerz wrote::banghead: i cant believe i didnt catch that... does rasho Nestjkhfkgf still play? And he's in indiana?

Yeah, I forgot he existed, but he's in Indiana making 8 mil a year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm
Randolph might have downs, but capt. has tourettes, i just refresh after a post, and ur already on another post... jeez.

and the marion thing aint happen. but yeah, one can dream. Maybe Atlanta is interested, they are a playoff team with needed depth.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm
Ooooh or Jason Collins from Minnesota...McHale would be dumb enough to take on Maggette's contract (yes I know technically he's not in charge, but I'm sure he can influence them).
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:09 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Randolph might have downs, but capt. has tourettes, i just refresh after a post, and ur already on another post... jeez.

and the marion thing aint happen. but yeah, one can dream. Maybe Atlanta is interested, they are a playoff team with needed depth.

Oh I know Marion isn't happening, but that is my dream trade. 'Cause even if Marion walks after one year we will have rid ourselves of Crawford AND Maggette...it would be fantastic.

I'm still holding out hope that the Knicks want to get rid of Malik Rose...maybe they can start Warriors: East, since the Suns have started Warriors: AZ

Oh and I'm really bored and looking up any player who's salary matches Maggette's with an expiring contract.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 pm
You think the Sixers would part with Andre Miller?

Ooooh or Crawford and Maggette for Jermaine O'Neal...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:21 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:You think the Sixers would part with Andre Miller?

miller aint happening.

I think u'd also have to add Wright for that to intrigue Toronto on that earlier oneal trade. What's his salary? years? I assume not too many

I think that can bring a good short term need and long term cap space (assuming there not too many years left.)

What else u got?
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You think the Sixers would part with Andre Miller?

miller aint happening.

I think u'd also have to add Wright for that to intrigue Toronto on that earlier oneal trade. What's his salary? years? I assume not too many

I think that can bring a good short term need and long term cap space (assuming there not too many years left.)

What else u got?

O'Neal has 1 year, $20 million.

Wright only makes 2.5 so him and Maggette together are not nearly enough. That's why it would have to be Crawford, Ellis, Biedrins, or Jack....I don't see those last three going though. We might have to throw in Crawford and Wright, which would make me sad, but if it had to be done then it has to be done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm
I would do wright, crawford, and maggs for Oneal.. if the salaries match up.

It is sad, that 1. I like crawford and 2. it has to be done to fix a bone-headed mistake and 3. wasting a 1.5 years on "developing" wright.... but what needs to be done, needs to be done

Ellis can always play point or belli... LOL oh man!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I would do wright, crawford, and maggs for Oneal.. if the salaries match up.

It is sad, that 1. I like crawford and 2. it has to be done to fix a bone-headed mistake and 3. wasting a 1.5 years on "developing" wright.... but what needs to be done, needs to be done

I wouldn't mind Crawford except that him, Maggette, and Jack are too similar. That's the kind of player you can have 1 of, but not 3 of. Since I think Jack is staying no matter what then Crawford has to go. I really really like Wright though. I wonder if they'd take Hendrix instead.

Yeah I still think we are going to need a long term PG anyway so there's no point in keeping Crawford around and pretending he is one...Belli, Watson, Ellis, and Nelson (if he ever gets brought up from the D-League) can fill in for this year.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I would do wright, crawford, and maggs for Oneal.. if the salaries match up.

I wouldn't mind Crawford except that him, Maggette, and Jack are too similar. That's the kind of player you can have 1 of, but not 3 of. Since I think Jack is staying no matter what then Crawford has to go. I really really like Wright though. I wonder if they'd take Hendrix instead.

Yeah I still think we are going to need a long term PG anyway so there's no point in keeping Crawford around and pretending he is one...Belli, Watson, Ellis, and Nelson (if he ever gets brought up from the D-League) can fill in for this year.

yeah, i agree.

Ok then, so thanks for volunteering capt. to type this trade up (formal letter should do it), send it to Mullin first thing tomorrow morning, and it should be good to go from there... hopefully u put 2 stamps this time, so its sure to be in his office in no worries. AND the trade can be done ASAP from there once he recieves it... yay! :mrgreen: ... Time to study for my finals tomorrow :cry:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:06 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

yeah, i agree.

Ok then, so thanks for volunteering capt. to type this trade up (formal letter should do it), send it to Mullin first thing tomorrow morning, and it should be good to go from there... hopefully u put 2 stamps this time, so its sure to be in his office in no worries. AND the trade can be done ASAP from there once he recieves it... yay! :mrgreen: ... Time to study for my finals tomorrow :cry:

Ha ha...why do you think I've been playing on the trade machine...to avoid studying for finals!

Like Mullin would listen...but if I ever met him I might kick him in the shins for signing Maggette in the first place.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:37 am
Want me to rename this "The Capt and Crack random trade thread"?. Because, you know, that's what it has become. :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Trades