Warriors and Kings

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Both teams are struggling right now...Sac is testing the water for Brad Miller...Miller has a large contract that will expire in 2010. Corey and another player will do.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:11 pm
J-Rich wrote:Both teams are struggling right now...Sac is testing the water for Brad Miller...Miller has a large contract that will expire in 2010. Corey and another player will do.

i hate brad miller. He always has this crying look, and he whines too much. Plus, he will compete with Randolph for oddest expressions look, and i want Randolph to have no problem with winning that award
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:27 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Both teams are struggling right now...Sac is testing the water for Brad Miller...Miller has a large contract that will expire in 2010. Corey and another player will do.

i hate brad miller. He always has this crying look, and he whines too much. Plus, he will compete with Randolph for oddest expressions look, and i want Randolph to have no problem with winning that award

I'm going to be totally not PC (sorry if I offend anyone) and say that Randolph looks like he has downs syndrome. My friend and I call him DS for short...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:30 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

I'm going to be totally not PC (sorry if I offend anyone) and say that Randolph looks like he has downs syndrome. My friend and I call him DS for short...

dam thats fucked... i think he just has poor colons.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:31 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

poor colons? He has more than one? Huh?

Either way, it's not meant to be mean, it's just the way his eyes are.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Colon*

and i say it cuz his look is more of a constipated one, rather than a down syndrome one

there was a chick in my dorms a few years back, where her claim to fame was being the chick who was always constipated... she was pretty proud... and her face would look like the one of randolph.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 pm
FYI, I already know I'm going to hell so I don't even try to be nice anymore.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:35 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Colon*

and i say it cuz his look is more of a constipated one, rather than a down syndrome one

there was a chick in my dorms a few years back, where her claim to fame was being the chick who was always constipated... she was pretty proud... and her face would look like the one of randolph.

Ha ha, I could see that too. He does always look like he's in pain or he's going to cry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Colon*

Ha ha, I could see that too. He does always look like he's in pain or he's going to cry.

exactly, which is why brad miller would be too much to handle. One is enough.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 pm
I agree, plus I don't like Miller. Although we'd only have him for a year and then his contract would be up.
Last edited by Captain_Jack on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:41 pm
Lets trade Maggette for Bobby Jackson and Sheldon Williams, cut Kurz and Marcus Williams and then both Bobby and Sheldon's contracts will be up at the end of the year...it would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Lets trade Maggette for Bobby Jackson and Sheldon Williams, cut Kurz and Marcus Williams and then both Bobby and Sheldon's contracts will be up at the end of the year...it would be awesome.

hmmm, kings wont get rid of the fan favorite again (outlash was big last time, they got huge praise for bringing him back). I see Jackson retiring as a king.

Sheldon i dont mind for salary dump. but the kings dont want maggette. There looking for a point guard and power forward/center to compliment Hawes for the future. they dont need another SF.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm
I'll take anyone for Maggette as long as they only have 1 year left on their contract.

Gooden from Cleveland might work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I'll take anyone for Maggette as long as they only have 1 year left on their contract.

Gooden from Cleveland might work.

Now that i definately see being a possibility... Its one of those deals that WONT make cleveland better, but they will do it to "please" LeBron... oh Danny Ferry is a joke.

make it happen!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Actually I made a mistake Gooden is in Chicago now, not Cleveland
Next

Return to Trades